• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Irish... whyyyyyyyyyy?

Okay guys, NVGA is coming up. Who all is going? Me, Nite, Ferdi (?), Mikezor, Jeris, Tim? Is that our carpool? What vehicle are we taking?

EDIT: Nvm, starting up the Brawl machine now.

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
Ok, i'll drop the act. I am hella bored at work and I was just looking to pick a fight. Not much else to do when you have no speakers and have to do billing for people that swing hammers all day that dropped-out of High School (contractors). I do have a nice car though (Caddy), a good job (not great. Currently writing a book, that would be awesome if I could do it for a living) and my gf is not only gorgeous, but she goes to Yale. lol@TheChurch...I haven't been there since I was like 17-18. But yeah, lukewarm holes filled with penicilin flavored cures.

Sorry for picking on you Harry, you just made an easy target. I won't bug you anymore.

I think I have 5K to my name and if I lost it (and I probably would) I would cry.

Also, Federal Heights is the collective ******* of Colorado
Not all of it. I live in the Legacy Heights Apartments, which used to be a gated community until the gates closed on some guy's Benz lol

:laugh:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ok, i'll drop the act. I am hella bored at work and I was just looking to pick a fight. Not much else to do when you have no speakers and have to do billing for people that swing hammers all day that dropped-out of High School (contractors). I do have a nice car though (Caddy), a good job (not great. Currently writing a book, that would be awesome if I could do it for a living) and my gf is not only gorgeous, but she goes to Yale. lol@TheChurch...I haven't been there since I was like 17-18. But yeah, lukewarm holes filled with penicilin flavored cures.

Sorry for picking on you Harry, you just made an easy target. I won't bug you anymore.

I think I have 5K to my name and if I lost it (and I probably would) I would cry.

Not all of it. I live in the Legacy Heights Apartments, which used to be a gated community until the gates closed on some guy's Benz lol

You make me very very sad. I was all getting people to front me the money, and talking to LoVo about playing with me, and budgeting your $50 for NM. D:

Sucks about the GF at Yale, though. Long-distance relationships ftl. D:

Whatever, we can still play Melee sometime.

dirtyharry

Smash Rookie
It didn't need to be drama, either. "How dare you make a general statement about your skill versus others'!"

Anyways, finals over, what the **** is next.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
i don't get how did people talk **** in ddr freak. were they like, i bet i could beat ur score on pandemonium and get a 96.77%
Where Smash Boards (at least in Colorado), everyone on the thread is generally friends and actually like each other (or at least are civil). DDRFreak doesn't follow the same suit; A lot of people hate a few specific people, so they keep picking on those few specific because they are easy to attack, and are quick to anger.

...That and the score thing :laugh:

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
oh mah god, I was really scared about the showdown there. I was gonna get a job and pay off the loser's money match loss no matter who he was, I can't stand ego battles.

Anyway, Igneous, thanks for telling me my ganon was pretty good... I took one last chance with him and actually sort of got proficient, but I still think I have a long way to go, good games tonight. I got disconnected during stage selection and didn't bother loggin back in. Bedtime :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Lots of ggs. Rob and Pikachu have great games against Snake. They are the closest your going to get to counters from what I have seen.

Hey Ferdi, me and you top 2 of the supercon, deal?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yet again a head count for Supercon. Who is going? I will be for sure cause I took of the time from work and I got a chevy impala(worth considering but it's only a 5 seat car, might be able to get the pilot though but the chevy is way more spacious for a 5 person). 19-21 MPG city and 29-32 MPG highway.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Man i would love to go to supercon but i have no cash and school would be hard to take off right now...... HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS

edit 1* time to watch some south park before bed..... night all

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
All excluding me, I probably wont be playing until the last rounds of both mini tournies are done. But right now I'm looking into using another house due to some complications. I'll let you guys know what's up.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If you guys need some money talk to me or DFG, I am sure either of us could help you out a bit.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'm going to NM. For shore. So we need everything planned out so I can low tier some faces off.
Okz. Who else are for sures?

If you guys need some money talk to me or DFG, I am sure either of us could help you out a bit.
Where are we staying though? iirc I read somewhere DFG was housing us but if not could one of you NM guys house like 5 of us?

Demo, you still doing that joint at your house this Saturday?

Below quote:

All excluding me, I probably wont be playing until the last rounds of both mini tournies are done. But right now I'm looking into using another house due to some complications. I'll let you guys know what's up.
Hello all :D
Get back into our scene omg!

i'll try and do some last minute convincing of my parents again.
Do so.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ferdi call Lewis. He will probably be the best bet for housing.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Demo, you still doing that joint at your house this Saturday?

Things may be grim. This isn't my house to offer and I'm not on the best terms with my folks at this point.

Sam may host, or it may be at my place. I don't care where, let me remind those coming in from out of town, it's not a huge tourney, hence "Mini" tourney. Yes there's a pot, yes there's food (that you will graciously supply), but don't come expecting what you would in a real tournament. It's going to be slow paced.

I'm expecting that we should start around 2:00 or so. So you guys should get here at 1:00 for friendlies and signing up.

Unlike CCCT, I think we should have 2 tvs set for friendlies, 3 for brawl, and 1 for mario kart. So I'd like 4 extra TVs, 5 wii's, 4 copies of brawl, and I have MKwii, but I haven't unlocked everything (bikes and chars).

To sum everything up, plan on coming this saturday at 1:00, but expect a 40% chance of dissapointment.

Madvillain

Smash Rookie
If push comes to shove, I can host at my apartment. It's not huge, but if we use the living room and my room (my room is small) we could probably fit everyone in the living room if I cleaned it up a bit and moved my roomate's shit out of the way. I have two TVs in the house we can use. My roomate and his gf will be gone most of the day and when they get back, they lock themselves away in their room anyway.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Things may be grim. This isn't my house to offer and I'm not on the best terms with my folks at this point.

Sam may host, or it may be at my place. I don't care where, let me remind those coming in from out of town, it's not a huge tourney, hence "Mini" tourney. Yes there's a pot, yes there's food (that you will graciously supply), but don't come expecting what you would in a real tournament. It's going to be slow paced.

I'm expecting that we should start around 2:00 or so. So you guys should get here at 1:00 for friendlies and signing up.

Unlike CCCT, I think we should have 2 tvs set for friendlies, 3 for brawl, and 1 for mario kart. So I'd like 4 extra TVs, 5 wii's, 4 copies of brawl, and I have MKwii, but I haven't unlocked everything (bikes and chars).

To sum everything up, plan on coming this saturday at 1:00, but expect a 40% chance of dissapointment.
Why the hell are you expecting 4 sets of T.V.s? The only one we even bothered to bring anywhere was Rafa's and he doesn't play anymore.

Top Bottom