• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collection of Stage Textures

Kati

Smash Lord
Just tried the 3.02 ice battlefield. Camera was a little wonky. When p1 was holding the ledge, the camera wouldn't move to accomodate p2 as he tried to recover. Replacing the stpm fixed it.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
This stage freezes consistently.
The non-screen version freezes for me also, but I found that the version with the screen is fine. Disappointing really, since I think the screen ruins what is otherwise a really good texture.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Is it just me, or does the screen sometimes show you that infinite image crap? I'm talking about, when you hold 2 mirrors together and the image is reflected infintly.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Sector Z for Project M:

2 versions to choose from, with either original N64 models or Corneria models. Wifi-safe in both cases.

Vault: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202850
Direct link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/q5hrcpoud57ta/Project_M
I have a question that you could probably answer, how do you view a stage with no characters on it in PM? Like, being on the stage, just with no characters on it. I wanna do a preview for a stage and I'm not sure on how this is done.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I just go to the special brawl mode, and get the 'clear' option, so my character will not be visible most of the time. If you go to the rules and choose 'time', you'll be able to play a 1-player match, and that player is you, and you're invisible. It's easy to take a picture with nothing than just the stage when you're invisible and alone.

EDIT:

New wifi-safe stage:

Distant Planet goes back to its previous look from the SSE. It keeps the current setup though, so it still rains, and the outer platforms are still moving when landing on them. Just wifi-safe.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203026

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Thanks! I'll try that

Edit: how do you go about removing the HUD?

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Could some magnanimous user please direct me to a nice modern re-skin of Dreamland 64, Hyrule Castle 64, and Saffron City?
Kongo Jungle 64 not necessary, it has already been replaced.

andzrej

Project Z Curator
I have a question that you could probably answer, how do you view a stage with no characters on it in PM? Like, being on the stage, just with no characters on it. I wanna do a preview for a stage and I'm not sure on how this is done.
Play with tiny characters set to clear (invisible). Pause, turn off HUD, ~> Success!

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Play with tiny characters set to clear (invisible). Pause, turn off HUD, ~> Success!
Yea, but I was just woundering how people do that without pausing the game. I've seen someone do it on YouTube and it didn't look like he zoomed in or anything. I doubt he cropped them, so I don't know. I'll just PM him.

Last edited:

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Are they any BF's and FD that are tested out and wifi safe i really want a night time BF and a different FD.
You can check my vault for some FD's, I made plenty, plenty of them... now I haven't done many BF... so that is gonna change starting with the post above me.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Could some magnanimous user please direct me to a nice modern re-skin of Dreamland 64, Hyrule Castle 64, and Saffron City?
Kongo Jungle 64 not necessary, it has already been replaced.
You can just use the search function in KC-MM to find it, its pretty strait forwards.

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Can someone share thier wifi stage texture packs without me doing any brawlbox thing?

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Any one knows what's the base stage for the Balanced Shadow Moses Island stage?
I can't find it in Brawl Vault

TechMage299

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TechMage299
3DS FC
3497-1921-5527
I have a question: for the battlefield retexture to look like that of melee, is there still collision under the ledges(like phantom walls from brawl BF but looks like Melee BF)

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Can someone share thier wifi stage texture packs without me doing any brawlbox thing?
There are packs all around here in the customized content section... all you gonna do is look for them.

Did you searched using the "search" function? I can look for it later if need be.

I have a question: for the battlefield retexture to look like that of melee, is there still collision under the ledges(like phantom walls from brawl BF but looks like Melee BF)
Could you add a link of the stage or something? I cannot tell witch one you talking about.

Get MAOR tempted!
I'm MAOR tempted...

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
And Done!
Here's your stage!

PM 3.0 wifi safe. There are two versions, one normal and the other which goes from Day and Night.

Enjoy!
oomg I LOVE U
btw
I got some new icons for my socail app links
FB is new :p
gimme a like on there!

Last edited:

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I know this is a little vague, but does anyone have a Final Destination that composed the aesthetics of all three destinations (Melee model, Brawl texture, etc.)?

Kati

Smash Lord
Yeah I don't think it is on the vault.

----------

Does anyone know how easy it is to customize Warioware? I noticed that the background is always grey in every modified version.

Narpas_sword

quick question, does anyone know if i can replace the different lylat pacs with various Battelfield ones to load a different bf texture randomly (much like replacing shadow moses with different mushroom kingdom skins)?

or does lylat work differently?

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Lylat works differently than that. The main stage is one file, the others are the backgrounds that get loaded during each transition.

Narpas_sword

Lylat works differently than that. The main stage is one file, the others are the backgrounds that get loaded during each transition.
Ah cheers.

will have to try a different slot =)

Just ended up going with ASL instead. Thanks mewtwo2000 for the program that does that.

Is anyone able to tell me how to replace castle seige? I've managed to swap out any other stage except that. I'm assuming it's something to do with the transforming.

Last edited:

GleXx

Smash Rookie
NNID
GleXx76
Does Anyone know where You can download the PM version that you see at the competitions that have presets on the stage select screen that says what stages are counter picks starters singles and doubles etc. when you have the cursor on the stage(s)?

Kati

Smash Lord
Here's an outdated ladder build I was sharing with my local crew:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/abblnefe9nja73n/UVic+Smash+Club+PM+3.02.rar

It should have stage categories going on.

------

I want to make a warioware texture based off of the setting in Samox's latest promotional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhqI-peObAc

Warioware appears to feature an elevator in the background, and this project gives me a reason to replace all of the ww songs with smash documentary songs. I placed a peach on the plant in the background, and coloured the stage yellow/black with shades of grey and a stone texture to match the elevator in the video.

What should I do with the face in the background? I currently just have falcon's from falconware.

Nezha the Scout

Eyyyyyy
Here's an outdated ladder build I was sharing with my local crew:
What should I do with the face in the background? I currently just have falcon's from falconware.
I believe this is not the place to post and ask for this, however, I will awnser:

Wario Ware's Background is a textureless model, therefore there is no way to change said background except model placing............................ I believe....

I wish I could help you futher, but I've been busy with other projects.

Kati

Smash Lord
I'm going to be posting the stage here soon anyways, but as I want to complete it soon, this is one of the best places to ask for help as we don't have a discussion thread for upcoming projects. I coloured the stage itself; I wasn't going to tinker with the background. It being a textureless model is of no concern to me; however, the face in the background is of concern as I am going for a specific aforementioned theme.

Top Bottom