• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coin Shooter

SarahPalin

Smash Cadet
Who here is a pro coin shooter?

Who here hates the fact that you spend 30 mins getting only 10 new trophies and wasting 2000 coins on repeat ones?

Who here effin loves the sound of shooting all those circle snakes?

Who here has a strategy on getting more stickers and new trophies?

Who here knows the best way to earn coins?

Levitas

the moon
should be in the one player mode forums.... or the pool room...

So, what else are you going to do with coins that you accumulate? The fact that you get anything for large amounts of coins is... actually it really doesn't make any difference to me.

The worst thing in the world is trying to sleep and getting woken by the sounds of an Nsync party next door. Who does that? Didn't they all die in a plane crash or something?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I think there should be Coin Shooter tournaments.

This thread is now about Coin Shooter tournaments.

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
coin launcher pro huh...i had 3000 coins...only used 1599 of them...you cannot get more than 100 tropheies or stickers per game...so using ALL my coins i got 520 tropheies(yes im ********) and over 700 stickers...and i still have yet to get all the stickers...

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Yeah I'am a coin pro I saved 9999 coins and then use all of them I get like over like 89 new thropies and over 90 new stickers.

brinboy789

Smash Champion
IMO coin shooter is a waste of space. wtf, i even liked the lottery thing from melee better. at least i can use up my coins faster. with coin launcher, it takes FOREVER to use up my coins. the farthest i ever got was like 5 min. its so boring.

coin shooter = :crazy:

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
coin launcher would be more fun if getting coins was hard, or required you to play one of the 1player modes. I just go brawl my brother and we max out by the time we're done.

Mmm, i think we spent 30-45 minutes in coin launcher once. Didn't even get more than 10 new trophies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like coin launcher more than brawl tbh.

I am so hosting a coin launcher tourney.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It would have a more competitive tourney scene then Brawl.
I'm serious.

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
Coin launcher is too easy...what wud victory be?...first person too 100 trophies? or 100 stickers...besides if your decent you won't ever miss a target...simple as that...

Ange

Smash Lord
meh, the more trophies you have, the less trophies youll get in the CL, also one shouldnt forget that you have to trophify like a billion enemies in SSE too. q_p

But a question, does your chances rise for a new trophy to appear if you shoot more of those enemies?

K 2

Smash Lord
I wish you can get music with coin launcher. I really don't care about stickers and trophies since I never use/look at them.

SarahPalin

Smash Cadet
Bam. No need to waste your coins on coin shooter.

Apparently they cost 100 per life on Intense All-star.

Bam. I need like 50 respawns.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
So I use like 3000 coins in the coin launcher, and end up with 7000. Then I come back about 3 weeks later and somehow I have 9999 again. No, I didn't spectate, or play all star or classic. I just brawled on "with anyone" and against computers. Does anyone know how this happened?

Also, I have like 4 trophies left, and I cannot even get them to appear in the coin launcher :(

And coin launcher tournaments would be epic. The first competitive scene for a minigame.

Ange

Smash Lord
So I use like 3000 coins in the coin launcher, and end up with 7000. Then I come back about 3 weeks later and somehow I have 9999 again. No, I didn't spectate, or play all star or classic. I just brawled on "with anyone" and against computers. Does anyone know how this happened?

Also, I have like 4 trophies left, and I cannot even get them to appear in the coin launcher :(

And coin launcher tournaments would be epic. The first competitive scene for a minigame.
You probably havnt trophyfied every enemy in SSE then? There are quite alot. q_p

--- ---

It would be even cooler if Coin Launcher was a multi-player mini-game.

Like.
You each have your own board, and the one who gets the most trophies/stickers/killed enemies would win the match in a limited set of time. It would be like.. a Tetris multi-player game or something, just with Coin Launcher.

Now THAT would be hella competitive.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
After playing coin launcher or shooter or whatever twice, I decided it wasn't worth it. Who needs 500 trophies and 700+ stickers?

I hacked to get them nontheless.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
coin launcher is boring! i loved the melee one. so much faster. But they could have done better in brawl!

Top Bottom