• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Of The Wario!! (Honor list added)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
approving the WAH means that you go by the code of the wario in all your wario dittos, if there is a video of you grab releasing, then you will be destroyed taken off the list

and we will all laugh at you and we will make fun of you for life or fart on you, depends what time it is.

EDIT: list updated

Gichan

Smash Champion
I play red classic Wario, and no I'm no rip off from PX or Fiction (use to), I've been playing that colour since the day the game came out, lol. Just not beast, oh well.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Against Fiction and M2K, when Fiction was alone in a 2 vs 1 I grabbed him and grab released him and let my partner shuttle loop him. Technically, I didn't hit him.

Fiction grab released me and clapped me lol :(

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Against Fiction and M2K, when Fiction was alone in a 2 vs 1 I grabbed him and grab released him and let my partner shuttle loop him. Technically, I didn't hit him.

Fiction grab released me and clapped me lol :(
hmmm, technically you didnt violate the WAH knowing that grab release is OK depending on what YOU do after the release.. so i guess ill give it to you..

should i add you to the WAH honor list?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can't add me. I have... to redeem myself...

Ace55

Smash Lord
Guys, let's think about this. If Wario had someone in his hands, ready to finish him in the easiest and/or cruel way possible, would he let him escape? Of course not.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Guys, let's think about this. If Wario had someone in his hands, ready to finish him in the easiest and/or cruel way possible, would he let him escape? Of course not.
Wario isnt a cruel cannibal that feasts on his own species.. wario also gets the chicks, i dont think that many chicks dig a cruel uncompationate fat guy..

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Same, I'll grab release if grab released first. The issue of course arises when (and I'm sure there are ***** out there that would do this), someone waits til the very end of the entire set to do the grab release.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I really don't care. If they grab release me I return the favour. Otherwise I just stick to the throws.
i feel the same way, but this thread was made to stop that "if they do it ill do it back" this is for the people that wont start the grab release nonsense.

Ace55

Smash Lord
Wario isnt a cruel cannibal that feasts on his own species.. wario also gets the chicks, i dont think that many chicks dig a cruel uncompationate fat guy..
Lol, the only time Wario cares about a woman is when she's loaded with jewelery that he wants to steal.

Or in this case, he's obviously looking at his hat, because he wants it back.

Woman want Wario, but Wario doesn't seem to give a ****.

Top Bottom