• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
no prob. i'll b over there around the same time again.
is lisa coming too?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
that CW tourney was pretty chill. good place just lag but it was not as bad.

schoolie: rest too good >___<. dk64 was pretty cool lol i got confused but it was beastly. sorry for the gay random stage we got.

fats: ganon too good. haha. deng slim jims i didn't even think of that.

cow: haha we didn't get to play. darn. =/.

everyone else i met there: cool. if you go here then lol k. =)

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
Ah, Fats- talk about gay, so many players for me to **** and I get you first round, enjoy your 100 slim jims
and Cow- I still have only really played a noncompletely sandbagging you that one time 2+ months ago O.o
grats Mashi for winning 100$ to that awesome store >_>

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
hahahahah, a part of me is thankful for not getting the 100 dollar first prize, that would be wayyyy to many slim jims.

it was a good set, I was SOOO about to go luigi when you said final, but I said to myself, "If you beat my ganon you deserve the 100 bucks" and you did and you got your reward.

Mashi for prez, we'll play more eventually. your fox/marth are too good. ( I was hoping you'd go sheik on FD for the last fight) well done man, you earned it.

SpeedYoshi, sucks we played eachother so soon, I wanted to play some one of your calibur way later on

Cow... don't know what to say, your sheik would've gotten me but I went to falco stupid mode and didn't get touched. maybe if you tried to grab me on your last stock you would've taken that match, either way it was all good. hope you spent you store credit well.

I had a good time regardless, Mashi's marth/fox surprised me a whole lot. good **** everyone, pzzzzzzzzz

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
riku+ether i can bring a setup and most likely a t.v. imma look around the house to see if i got one that doesnt lag. but either way WERE HAVING OUR OWN T.V.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Today was amazing, shout outs soon, too late at the moment.

SOOOOO MANY FRIENDLIES, AMAZING CREW BATTLE, UGGGGH I LOVE CNU SMASH.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
Yea that was lots of fun, finally got to actually get some friendlies in with some players. Toasty your pikachu and ness are too good. Your so flashy idk y u go to odu and not cnu where flash is all that matters. Cstick its nice to actually finally meet you, i got lots of much needed experience playing your marth. Russ i dont think i ever played your peach but all the matches we played we sheer shinanogans. Unknown and the roy player thats name escapes me, its nice to play something outside top tiers. Ether you held that stock on dk64 WAY too long, me and pat will defeat you and schoolie next time. Lots of fun we gotta do this friendly intensive stuff again.

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
good matches all night guys CNU SMASH
riku-thanks for the ride and the teams matches we have to get the ho-ho team running next time
ether-good job adapting to the peach. i mean it was over 50 matches soo eventually ud catch on. :( no i gotta change my game up and crap. "IM BOUT TO TEAR THIS FURNITURE UP" XO
schoolie-amazing on teams on teams i guess the downsmash spamming helps haha. we never got our friendlies in 1on 1 we should next time. its too hard playing u and ether cuz when ur doing decent against one the other comes and ***** u from behind. IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
kuku-the best friendlie shananogans ever haha i could never tech with my **** falcon. next time lets try teaming up against ether and schoolie
toasty-great teaming up. YOUNG LINK AND GAME AND WATCH FTW too fun of matches man. we need to record some without ether's commentary cuz we're too busy laughing to think straight. really really nice pika brings me bak to the time when chu dat was 3 stocking me on fd :(
c-stick-dang its been forever since ive seen u. ur marth got pretty **** good. we need to play some friendlies next time
caboose-saw ur friendlies and pretty nice falcon. i need to play some more falcons cuz everyone is too busy playing space animals or marth for me to get any practice.
speedyoshi-great playing in friendlies sorry bout the downsmash spamming its what peaches do cuz apparently i cheat at this game.:chuckle:
unknown-good job with the link i didnt wanna play my peach against it cuz idk how that matchup would workout. keep doing what ur doing cuz ur adapting really really well
maurice-good stuff during teams just stop charging that sword and killing me haha thats what the opponents do last time i checked
zion-2 fun during teams we need to get some single friendlies in itll be kwl ill try not to dsmash that much:p
anybody who i cant think of next time ill learn everyones names. good stuff guys

if anyone can make it out to va beach on tuesday a bunch of people from around the area are getting together to smash. place and time still hasnt been decided but keep on this thread or o-no's thread for updates or suggestions.

Mjolnir

Smash Cadet
Shout outs from THOR:

Caboose: Great player, though you gimped my nana so many **** times. *sigh* owell. thanks for the tips about marth and general friendlies, we'll have to play more!!!

Unknown: God**** that link is too good. Foward smash to up B gimps nana every time. Stupid inuit. owell. We'll have to play more so i can get better against tough opponent. Also Ether and Schoolie will fear our team, though we need a cool name, maybe team Midteiricanne?

Toasty: NESS IS TOO GOOD, like a billion damage to nana, none to popo. I am glad i managed to beat your pikachu, i took what you said to heart form last time and focused on moving and cubing, it really helped in my matches against you and others. I look foward to rematches and more "my peach don't down smash" matches.

Roy player(russel, or ross?): It's so exciting to see people play outside the norm. I have serious respect for a man who's blade is sharpest in the middle, than at the tip. I think we didn't play enough, so we must play more when you come down again.

Riku: Thanks for remembering our match, and as always it's a pleaseure. Have to play more though, it's always fun with you.

Team Cowpai: Team pimp/ho is too good. Nough said. in all seriousness, it's always fun when you come around cow, controller shenanigans FTW

_F!G: I'm glad you decided to come out and play people, even though at first you were a little discouraged. Playing against you was fun, and i hope you remember what was said about pikachu. As my pimp you kept me in line, especially on japes. You may think you're not doing well, but im almost positive all the smashers at CNU think you are improving. Also we are too good in crews, espeically against peaches and falcos!!!!

Jimmy: it was good playing against you on those stages, matches were too close! you gotta come back and rematch, to work on those samus skills. I gotta say it was a nana mindgame when you spiked nana, and she meteor cancelled to recover. I expect when you come back some more games.

C-Stick: I hope the first IC's you played since they banned wobbling wasn't too bad. Your Marth/Ganon/Fox are too good. We gotta play some more.

Ether: we gotta play some time.

poehlcat: where were you?????? We missed you.

Anyone i forgot: im sorry, im sure the matches were awesome and fun. Make sure to remind me of your name(s) so i can take note and whatnot.

CNU smashers: Eeryone is too good. I'm glad everyone came out, even after hour long tile staring showers and sleeping till really late.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT TURKEY BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ether

Smash Ace
Holy **** that was fun

I feel dead tired right now, and I want moar smashies. Anyone else feel the same?

Schoolie - Hands down best Jiggs in SoVa as well as the best team partner in SoVa. ***** my Falco in 43 seconds wtf. We DESTROYED every other team (lol no not rly, k maybe), and we really started forming some good chemistry toward the end of our streak. If only we could play everyday. And you RAaaaAAaaAAAaped in crews.

toasty - lolol, I made our team lose. I messed up too many times in too many places, didn't really focus on teamwork cuz I wanted to smack the crap out of a floaty, and yet we still almost won two out of three sets against Russ and Schoolie, so I'd say it's all cuz of you. Let's train more as a team at ODU so we can secure that 'V' next time. Also, sorry about sending you in as Peach against BSX, but you did well. More quick float->aerial->float cancelled dsmash.

Riku - Thanks for the ride again. Team Kingdom Heartless will get better and bring down Schoolie + Russ next time. Kingdom Hearts will fill us with the power of darkness. Good job whittling down CStick's stocks in crews.

CStick - How did you get so good? Nice Marth dittos. Wanna play again sometime, or team?

Russ - I probably had the most fun playing you because you have good mindgames and not an annoying WoP (:mad:SCHOOLIE:mad:). Yeah, I caught on, finally, after 50 matches and remembered how to fight a Peach. Aside from that, I think you have the best Peach in SoVa... so let's Peach ditto so I can try to take that title lol. Squirtle Squad is a lot stronger with you in it.

Cow - Good job in crews; sorry we didn't team. Where was Fats? we needed to take on Schoolie + Fats. One of the funniest things I heard all night was when you said, "You don't understand how it makes me feel when you suck me in your mouth and spit me out." I think you were playing against Pai's Kirby.

SpeedYoshi - My ni99a, this man was clutch for our crew. Definitely a top pick for next crew battle. I'm glad I saw the potential in you from our matches before CStick scooped you up.

Meg, Thor - I think ya'll were on my crew but you never played. :laugh: But you cheered like crazy for the crew, and that helped a lot!

...wtf this is a lot of people...

Unknown - That's a pretty good Link. I wish I played you more.

Zion - I'm not sure why you took me to FD. You must have wanted to spam lasers, but I didn't feel paralyzed enough by them. Still, gj taking off a stock. I'll probably be playing you today. IM me or PM me when you're ready, cuz I'm on campus.

John - Nice rests! Mushroom Kingdom II was a fun stage for us to play on. Peach controlled the middle, and you covered the air. Nice rest on Birdo. And the carpet lets Peach become a moving dsmash monster!

There were tons of people that I said I'd team with or play in singles:
Wiggles
Zion
Cow
Actually everyone. I'll try to play you guys first next time.

That was the best smash event I've been to since C3. Thanks for hosting, and I'll see you guys next time.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Too much fun

Last night was a lot if fun. Ether commentery was hillarious again.

For the shoutouts.

Schoolie - Crazy A** jiggs. Good s**t against me and ether on teams. Also Great S**t for fiunishing the crew battle the wat u did.

Ether- It's been a while since we teamed up, but we'll be back on point soon.

Russ- We're gonna De Throne Ether/Schoolie with team HO-HO!!!. As usual, your peach is too good.

C-Stick- Nice match in crews. Too bad we didnt get any friendlies.

Spd Yoshi - Nice match we had. Good S**t in crews.

BioSage - <3 the Yoshi. Great teming with u a couple of times.

Thor - Those IC's r getting better. More matches next time.

Wiggles - The Sheik **** is comin next time. Be prepared.

Caboose - Def need to play your Falcon the next time I see u.

Jimmy - Welcome back to the Smash scene. Jus stick with your Samus , and I'll train u up when i get some free time.

Toasty- First time we played w/o having Shananegians.

Doc- Nice matches. Keep workin on that Falco.

For everyone else I 4got- <3 u guys.

And our team should've been called "We Win By Default Cuz 5 of Us were part of the Squirtle Squad"

Can't wait 4 next tyme.

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
Best Time Ever

Cnu was really fun. It was nice to finally meet alot of the really good ppl. ill train up with my link and look forward to meeting you guys again

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
Another Good peach player in sova??? my ganon wants a piece, lol

sorry I missed out guys, it was my b-day party and it wouldn't've been cool if I just left 50 people at my place unattended to.

I gotta step my game up and actually stay longer than 2 hours at these events, especially when you do crews, I love crews.

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
Another Good peach player in sova??? my ganon wants a piece, lol

sorry I missed out guys, it was my b-day party and it wouldn't've been cool if I just left 50 people at my place unattended to.

I gotta step my game up and actually stay longer than 2 hours at these events, especially when you do crews, I love crews.

happy birthday and ive seen my peach has become known. :chuckle: well next time at cnu well get some friendlies in. if ur ganon is near csticks or blackhearts level then we could have some good matches

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Honestly, all of SoVa pretty much ***** me.

I wanna get better, but it's definitely like 2-4 years vs my 3-4 months of playing.

I wanna get a couple sets with Ether, Toasty, Schoolie, Russ, RiKu, and Thor next time. All of you I say I wanna do, but I want to get serious, a couple sets so I can work on my Game and Watch, Jiggz, and Ice Climbers.

Toasty, you should also help me get Ness.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Wiggles, the next time we're within acceptable proximity, remind me and we'll get some sets in to help you out.

Ask O-no, Kitsune, Toasty or anyone that was present the night I rolled up with Cam and Linkomac at O-no's house for a crew battle. My Pova crew got *****, it was so humiliating that we all out avoided playing with them for as long as possible, because the pova mindset is "if they beat me, I should avoid playing them."

Your low-tier armada is quite colorful and once you reach proficiency with them, your counterpicks are gonna throw people way, way off. But just keep in mind that nearly every low-tier has an irresponsible amount of depth to them, i.e. experience = key. Keep up the good **** man.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman

I wanna get better, but it's definitely like 2-4 years vs my 3-4 months of playing.

I wanna get a couple sets with Ether, Toasty, Schoolie, Russ, RiKu, and Thor next time. All of you I say I wanna do, but I want to get serious, a couple sets so I can work on my Game and Watch, Jiggz, and Ice Climbers.

just sit down and just practice against the computer :)

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys.

Kitsune, I'd like to ditto your Falco.

It should be fun, and you can help me. :]

Mjolnir

Smash Cadet

i may not know much, but i'll certainly help you out as much as i can. Few words of advice: watch combo vids/ matches/ anything IC related to help you out and see how things should look when they work.
Just remind me and i'll help ya out.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys.

Kitsune, I'd like to ditto your Falco.

It should be fun, and you can help me. :]
I suck at teaching. only advice i can give is, learn the falco basics such as.. SHL, pillar, and all that good sht, define your style, and evolve it.

1st lesson, laser-> grab do that for 2 hours until you can get it perfect.

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
wiggles i can try and help u out with the game & watch. mines solid but its nothing like TOASTY TOASTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Top Bottom