• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
there will not be too many matches recorded with a camera as they turn out to be rather large files and I don't have a lot of space on my memory card...most will be direct capture.

okay Russ, we'll record that matchup =D hmm...don't wanna hog any setups for TOO long [like...with multiple sets]. We'll just do our food set at some point and if there isn't a YLink/Ness match in that set, I'll make sure to record one with you at some point.

Also: Ether will be the commentator...along with O-NO if he is also present. You guys can just be the loud people in the audience.

Arsenal Russell

Smash Cadet
well i can bring a camera of my own and use that to take some of the friendlies. and imma bring a setup 2 if someone else could be able to bring a t.v. thatd be sweet but i can always bring one as a last resort

Mjolnir

Smash Cadet
It's a shame this aren't for money, otherwise I would prolly come.

/ misses sova :(

Tope, we can just not call you tope when you come down here, you can play sandbag alot, then MM this person named kathleen for some money. It's underhanded but Kathleen is that stupid sometimes. Though there is a chance that we won't fall for it. Also, you might get free tacobell, maybe. Sides theres lots of friendlies!!!!!!!

Cow

Smash Apprentice
if anyone from cnu needs a ride to the uh, thing on friday, now would be a good time to let me know. Also, your chances of winning are better because i refuse to enter a tournament i'm running. i'll probably put in for the pot for good measure, and of course am available for friendlies, but i won't be competing.

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Tope, get your *** down here. We miss you.

I get my license in about two weeks, then I'mma be in Richmond every weekend.

Not every tri-weekly.

Every weekend.

:]

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Cow I need a ride, I was going to get a ride with Hoss, but I don't know if it's guaranteed.

When are you leaving tomorrow and where would I meet you?

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
Cow i would need a ride as well possibly, depends on hoss. I gotta come, what goods a tournament without sloppy nonmindgamey moonwalking?

Cow

Smash Apprentice
right now i'd say, be ready to leave from the student onion at 6, though i need to verify that we can get there early

Cow

Smash Apprentice
haha, i try to call it the student onion whenever possible, which is usually only when i'm typing and i have time to go back and fix it from union. It's a pun-related flaw derived from being my father's child, i'm afraid.

Anyway, yeah, let me know on aim or something if you'll need the ride, and if so, plan to meet at 6 in the DSO.

Top Bottom