• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU Present;s: A CNU Event Newport News, VA 2/28 MELEE/BRAWL

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Also if anyone is interested I'll probably be trying to play some smash 64 at some point after the tourney assuming it doesn't take too long.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Well Well Well.... I'm back.... And yes.... I'll be trying to show up for this. Just gotta make sure I'll have the cash and gas money to drive to CNU for this. If I come, I wanna play in Melee singles and Brawl (Probably both singles and doubles).

Would anyone be up for teaming with me for Brawl? (Right now, got 4 characters to choose from that I feel somewhat stable with)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha uki jezzes. i already got melee dubs and brawl dubs. so i'm set. see everyone at cnu =P

rhan

Smash Hero
Glad to see you again Uki! :D

I would team with you for Brawl as long as I'm still able play my team matches in Melee. But I have to be honest the last time I played Brawl was probably at the ODU tourney we went to. :(

Edit: Better yet. PITZER could team with you. He plays Brawl waaaaaaay more than I do. You'd have a better shot with him insted of me.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
word up im gunna try to come out to this too. im down for brawl singles, down for doubles too if i had a partner.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Smash 64 MM's?
I'll do it. Remind me on Saturday or I'll forget.

EDIT: Also, for Brawl...as far as I'm concerned CNU is not really running Brawl. There will definitely be a Brawl event, but I think we're mostly leaving it up to whoever else is handling it (Toasty?). I think the plan is to run Brawl and Melee simultaneously, though.

D0N

Smash Ace
I want a MM in brawl. Someone MM me. Anyone? Mashi you always want those, lets MM.

Anyone else???

D0N

Smash Ace
Day 5??? I thought it was like day 10 at least lol. maybe we should just go 2$. its up to you. Just let me know when we do the match.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I mean it's probably been that long since I STARTED using him, but I've only spent 4 actual days playing as him so far...well wait...maybe 5. Probably 4 days of serious effort spent learning him [the same thing as I've been saying about my Falco in Melee]

But yeah I'm fairly confident in my Pika...not in this matchup since I don't know it at all, but it's like I was his trainer in a previous life.......................or in Melee >_>

So...$5 lets goeeez! ^_^

drag00nspyd0r

Smash Rookie
i'm gonna try and make this for brawl. toasty please try and remind me. I have a tendency to forget.
~Grim

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
@_@

Holy ****.

I saw "drag00nspyd0r" and was like "wtf is next, Ether's going to show up for more than one tournament within 12 months?"

But yeah LOL you and Zion are the most forgetful people I know XD

heyyy wait a minute...it was with YOU two that my old recording stuff got lost!!! It all makes sense now......

haha <3<3<3

I'll call you up mang :) You gotta come through! It'll be good times...

rhan

Smash Hero
Update on STARS peeps...

S-Man & Crystalnite has a family event to go to Saturday. Might not see them. I have to get my priorities straight. I have a second chance on signing up for behind the wheel March 4-6. So I'm gonna need this weekend to prepare and what-not. Pitzer (When I asked him yesterday) said he's coming for Brawl & Melee. And as memory serves me KP is still going.

So yeah just a little update on us.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
oh and ill bring a brawl setup and possibly a small tv if its needed

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i hope we get lots of setups. like extras. for sides.

is originals making a showing?

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im coming for both Brawl singles and Brawl Doubles. Melee singles and maybe melee dubz if i find a partner. But probbly just melee singles.

I want brawl MM$ too! Toasty Don? Any takers?
Toasty Melee MM$?

-SK

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol i just realized 25 dollars for everything. melee MM anyone? =]

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who wants to MM me in Brawl let me know. I'm not turning down any offers.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
jeezes. people are crazy. lol throwing out MM like nothing haha. but yeah...MELEE mm anyone? umm $5 to don is goods.

Cow

Smash Apprentice
Hypothetically speaking

If I showed up, and gave a ****

and wanted to play melee teams

would I be able to find a partner?

No promises.

rhan

Smash Hero
What if I team with you Toasty? My brother is a singles person anyway. :D

On the off chance we come that is....

Top Bottom