• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Closed Except for Waiting List

AIDS

Smash Lord
Hey MojoMAn. nice work on these sigs. I was wondering if you would be able to make me a flashy samus sig with my SWF name on it. I just feel it is about time I seeked a new sig. Would you be up for the job?
I am leaving the detail totally up to you, just samus and my tag, other flashy details are in your hands for edit. I think your idea's would be better looking at your work.
Thank you.

Signal

Smash Apprentice
Mojo I gotta say bro, the sigs you post in the CnC thread are much better then these, not showin how good you really are :(

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Mojo. Your sigs are looking great! I was hoping to get one made. I'd like to request in the same manner as AIDs did. All I really need on my sig is a Diddy Kong And a Captain Falcon picture, and Text saying Airwalk, because I feel your ideas for a sig would be far better than mine ever could be. I know your list is full, but I'm not in a hurry or anything. Feel free to MSG me if theres anything I can do to help. Thx, man.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Anonyomous, I'm so sorry this is taking so long; the work for your sig is spread between two computers (my mom's and dad's) and i t's hard to keep track. I will get it to you as soon as possilbe, so please don't lose faith.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
OK Zero P-my comp can't read fileden, can u upload it somewhere else? Kevele-your link is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too small dude, Delta, your link sends me to the front page of photobucket (broken link?), and mister pinp, no multi renders. You all have to have something wrong with your request, don't you?

Zero_P

Smash Ace

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
OK Zero P-my comp can't read fileden, can u upload it somewhere else? Kevele-your link is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too small dude, Delta, your link sends me to the front page of photobucket (broken link?), and mister pinp, no multi renders. You all have to have something wrong with your request, don't you?
is mine okay:(

Dojo

Smash Champion
Hi Mojo. I'm Dojo. :)
Good **** on the sigs. Make me one please? <3

Colors: Black/Purple

Style: Kinda like a style that you put into your Flash sig, or something to that effect if possible. (The higher one)

Renders:

http://fc44.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/082/4/8/Meta_Knight_by_Dragon_Star_Pro.jpg
(On the bottomish left)
http://nsidernews.com/wp-content/uploads/metaknight_071101f-l.jpg
(In the middle)
http://nsidernews.com/wp-content/uploads/metaknight_071115a-l.jpg
(Higher right)

Text: Dojo
Subtext: "The Texas Tornado" (Somewhere by the tornado pic)

I know these aren't actual renders, but can you possibly do like a blur effect to kinda get rid of the extra characters and merge the pictures? Then just add in the extra color and whatnot to make it all blend smoothly. I'm not too sure how it all works, and if you can't do this, I fully understand.

Just let me know, and thanks in advance.

KevLePimp

Smash Rookie
Oh, sorry, looked fine on my monitor lol.
In that case, if you could do anything with a pink Luigi on it with the caption reading "Pretty in pink", that would be AWESOME
Thanks in advance Mojo!
-Kev

KevLePimp

Smash Rookie
sure thing. BUT MY SHOP IS CLOSED FOR ALL REQUESTS EXCEPT FOR THE ONES in MY WAITING LIST
Not exactly sure if this was adressed to me, Mojo, but if it wasn't, please disregard the rest of this post.

I'm listed second in your waiting list in your post. So I don't see why your waitiing list being full is relevant. No offence intended.

Your fan (I like your work, I'm not just kissing ***),
-Kev

MojoMan

Smash Ace
What i mean is that people are requesting signatures even when m ywaiting list is beyond full. Sorry dojo and all poeplle not on my waiting list, I'm shutting down. I might resume some time in february or January, when highschool applications and the holidays are done.

KevLePimp

Smash Rookie
Don't know if this is relevant, but Mojo; If you haven't started on mine yet, I managed to find a larger version of my previous render.

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq220/daringrabbit/hidden03_080215d-l.jpg

Just in case, my specs were Luigi (that image if possible) in pink with the caption saying "Pretty in pink"

If you've already started on my sig, just ignore this post ;)
Thanks in advance
-Kev

MojoMan

Smash Ace
I'm sorry guys I'm really missing the drive to go out and do this right now. I can't summon the will. As soon as I erstart my shop you guys are first n line, but for now I just can't I'm really sorry.

Top Bottom