• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm making a new one.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
already has been in the works brahski

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178589

we're still not sure if we wanna do an all FL crew for brawl, or have regions, but you and sethlon have already been considered for starters. I've been nominated to be brawl captain for FL, and maybe for the region... if we do end up joining up, you can always be co-captain, and help me form a beast crew. let me know.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
already has been in the works brahski

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178589

we're still not sure if we wanna do an all FL crew for brawl, or have regions, but you and sethlon have already been considered for starters. I've been nominated to be brawl captain for FL, and maybe for the region... if we do end up joining up, you can always be co-captain, and help me form a beast crew. let me know.
That sounds awesome :).

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm. i say we put out this little flicker before it goes full out blaze

someone cloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose this thread plox

and come back to us queen. we havn't seen you in so long

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Just do an Atlantic South crew; there's no good reason to split FL from the rest of the South. Both regions can use all the help they can get, simply because everyone likes advantages. I would certainly feel better knowing that I have Florida's back, and vice-versa.

We'll be able to figure it out, despite the fact that some areas are more secluded than others.

Zoro

Smash Champion
At the same time, there's no good reason to combine us when FL can stand very well on its own. I can't care any less about people from other states within our region or the southwest because I have no personal ties to them.
Fl sucks at brawl

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
At the same time, there's no good reason to combine us when FL can stand very well on its own. I can't care any less about people from other states within our region or the southwest because I have no personal ties to them.
I honestly think that neither group could do very well on its own. Why not combine our strengths, even if you're right? The only thing that would happen that could be seen as negative is that some players wouldn't make the single team that would've otherwise, but if that's the case, they don't deserve to make the cut.

If FL's that darn good, then they'll take most of the spots, if not all of them.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Did someone get offended? lol

You have a very elitist mentality
We've been playing this game for 3 months and you think your like a god at this game or something. Lol tornado god.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
You have a very poor mentality in general, which is probably why you don't place well and just tend to complain. I have the faith that our state is very skilled at this game and has the power to hold its own. Is that wrong? I gave my opinion about the regional crews, which is what it is. I don't care if anyone agrees with me. As far as my thought on my ability, I know I'm better than you. My Wario against your garbage? yum yums :lick:

Zoro

Smash Champion
You have a very poor mentality in general, which is probably why you don't place well and just tend to complain. I have the faith that our state is very skilled at this game and has the power to hold its own. Is that wrong? I gave my opinion about the regional crews, which is what it is. I don't care if anyone agrees with me. As far as my thought on my ability, I know I'm better than you. My Wario against your garbage? yum yums :lick:
Better at what lol? How the **** could you be better than me at anything?

Im one milliion times better than you in brawl and melee.

Your probably better with metaknight but thats about it.

Yeah i complain alot ill give you that.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Oh and i understand you have alot of FL pride or whatever
but your not talking about Fl your talking about urself

Gmoney=FL
Saying FL sucks=Gmoney sucks.
Huge ego son.

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I'd Wario ditto MM you, Abe, if you'd actually come out to a tournament. double cheeseburger? ;)

LOL @ Zoro; talk is cheap and so are the fallacies within your arguments

Reflex, I'll be down for some Wario ditto friendlies at FAST1. I'm still training him. ;)

Can we get back on topic?

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'd Wario ditto MM you, Abe, if you'd actually come out to a tournament. double cheeseburger? ;)

LOL @ Zoro; talk is cheap

Reflex, I'll be down for some Wario ditto friendlies at FAST1. I'm still training him. ;)

MM? Your ***got characters vs my extremely cool ones?

also there is no topic to get back on
theres already another south crew topic

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
reflex id like to play wario matches with u as well i wanna play another wario that can actually beat me
where have you been mr. no show to tourneys?

you need to come to a tourney cause you havnt been to one in a while, and also cause you still have my copy of brawl

lamugi

Smash Lord

LOL @ Zoro; talk is cheap and so are the fallacies within your arguments

why is the brawl community full of pricks and cocky *******s.
=(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
why is the brawl community full of pricks and cocky *******s.
=(
You've got it all wrong; the Smash community in general has their fair share, too. Either way, it's accepted more in Melee, since those people have more experience and knowledge to back their claims. We don't have Brawl legends yet, but we do have Melee legends.

Finch

Smash Lord
Jesus christ Gmoney is such a douche. Florida is not that good at brawl and we really only have like 5 players that should be in the crew. Gmoney is not one of them.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
BUt reflex is real good, I haven't seen it for my own eyes, but that doesn't matter, is the south a reagion and i think bama count's, Let'em in the crew. If you need proof he's good do find some vids. I'm sure he have some hopefully.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
BUt reflex is real good, I haven't seen it for my own eyes, but that doesn't matter, is the south a reagion and i think bama count's, Let'em in the crew. If you need proof he's good do find some vids. I'm sure he have some hopefully.
Hell, I'll make some if everyone would prefer it.

PB&J

Smash Hero
my fault...reflex is a beast with wario and fullmetal is good too so ..those are others to consider...so who ever is in charge of this crew look for these people at fast and play them or something

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
me desu and yay need to be in this crew
Gonna need the best of the best, from what I gathered, Desu wins the majority, or all of GA tournies, so he's def a starter, i'll rely on him to make recomendations, so I can put you guys on the maybe list.
hai guys, can i play? :3
if we do ALL FL, yes.... if regions then you'll have to be in alternate list.

whos the best in alabama?? let me know speak up.
my fault...reflex is a beast with wario and fullmetal is good too so ..those are others to consider...so who ever is in charge of this crew look for these people at fast and play them or something
I'm in charge of the south crew, along with hylian, we're still on the fence whether were going to do an ALL FL crew or the south as a whole...we'll probably will wait a week before fast to make a decision. if we do a region, i'll have hylian play you guys on the melee days since i'll be stuck at work, and he'll let me know whos making starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom