• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Climb Time, an ice climbers combo video

Fhd

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow ice climber users,

A friend of mine volunteered to make me a combo video. I picked ice climbers, and here it is, its finally done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-QzfHG7KnY , Rate, comment, and the friend of mine makes very good videos, so i would recomend subscribing.

Fhd

swordgard

Smash Hero
Hello fellow ice climber users,

A friend of mine volunteered to make me a combo video. I picked ice climbers, and here it is, its finally done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-QzfHG7KnY , Rate, comment, and the friend of mine makes very good videos, so i would recomend subscribing.

Fhd

Good ice climbers. Work on cging faster and being more consistent. Also dont use dtrow to fair unless necessary, too escapable.

Also, dont put as many clips where its the opponent screwing up.

Il probably go and clan war your clan now :)

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
way too long for a boring video which shows the same stuff a million times. yeah i could have said that more friendly but sry i´m not in a good mood. you´re cg´s are too slow, the opponents are dumb as hell and, as i said, its boring. fairspike to edgehog or anything into fullcharged f-smash is not stuff that i would put into a cv. try get some better scenes.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
*Yawns*
No Disrespect But Dat S h i t Got Me Bored
You Basically Did Da Same Thing Alot Of The Times
Like Dthrow-Fair
&& No Desync Combos = ` O
Work Some Moar && Dont Do Da Same Cg Combos Over && Over
Be Fancy ;)

swordgard

Smash Hero
*Yawns*
No Disrespect But Dat S h i t Got Me Bored
You Basically Did Da Same Thing Alot Of The Times
Like Dthrow-Fair
&& No Desync Combos = ` O
Work Some Moar && Dont Do Da Same Cg Combos Over && Over
Be Fancy ;)
Worst

Advice

Ever

No seriously, its all about consistency, being fancy wont give you anything, just learn better infinites and youl be fine.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
well, not to piss anyone off, but if you've ever watched CGs, they all pretty much look the same after a while. it doesn't matter if you mix it up with bthorw -> fthrow and then dthrow -> bthrow later, its still boring as ****. you can't really call him on having a boring video because, lets face it, CGs are boring, ICs CG, i.e. watching IC CG is boring.

maybe i've just seen them too much but i just can't stand watching most IC CVs. the CGs just drive me ****ing insane! we get it, you can CG, so can the rest of us... god!

nowthat i've got that out of my system, i didn't think that the vid was bad, but less edge spikes and more 'gameplay'.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Was bored out of my mind by a minute and a half.
Your Cg's were only 1-2 grabs , you failed at a bunch of grabs , you missed a bunch of fair spikes , no desynching , and most of your opponents couldve returned.
Dont call it a combo video if theres nothing worth watching.....

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I thought you all were just exxagerating but... ._. Lol.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
....Well...I mean....the video isn't ALL BAD. It's good for a begginer video. But your opponents just plain suck. Your Ice Climbers are medicore and slow. Just try to make them...more entertaining.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I agree, wasn't anything fancy. but if you read the description on youtube... it says it was all on wifi. none the less. should include a variety of stuff, I know we've all been harsh. but for being on wifi, and depending on how bad the lag was. good job. just keep practicing. and you never know. might be the next l!nk xD

swordgard

Smash Hero
....Well...I mean....the video isn't ALL BAD. It's good for a begginer video. But your opponents just plain suck. Your Ice Climbers are medicore and slow. Just try to make them...more entertaining.
False, dont make stuff more entertaining.

Make it more efficient.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
Worst

Advice

Ever

No seriously, its all about consistency, being fancy wont give you anything, just learn better infinites and youl be fine.

Wrost Advice, Meh
How Bout You Come Up With Something Better.
I Mean Being Fancy As In Do Something Different Besides What He Was Doing
Being Fancy As In Switching Up What Grabs He Does && How He Does It.
Srsly, Think Before You Comment On Something Because That's How People Get Flamed. But Good Ic Vid. Juss Work On Your Cg's

swordgard

Smash Hero

Wrost Advice, Meh
Srsly, Think Before You Comment On Something Because That's How People Get Flamed. But Good Ic Vid. Juss Work On Your Cg's
He only needs 1 good cg, being fancy wont make you good.

Roller

Smash Legend

Wrost Advice, Meh

Wow...

I really hope you are kidding here..

As long as you have 1 cg for each character that works, it doesn't matter if you can't do another or can do three others, point is. They get grabbed; they die. (Though not always in this combo vid...) Last I checked, you don't get fancy points...

The only reason I am not going to join the mob and flame this video is because it says it was entirely made up of clips from online. And I can't play them for **** online, so.. no comment.

Top Bottom