• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleveland Escape tournament Jan 19

soap

Smash Hero
soap u son of a ***** take care of it next weekend. god deezy! man i guess i could still drive but **** soap way to punk out dont be surprised if i also do such things.
wtf, how am i punkin out cuz i wanna stop at my house and pick up some stuff, i guess i could just go grab my stuff then leave, but then itll be really akward jus grabbin stuff and not spendin any time with my family ill be like 'ya just in town to play some videogames, later guys, oh ya thanks for that whole paying my tuition and rent thing, thats real clutch, k bye"

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
yupp sry Big R soap is staying in cleveland and we're going sledding. its already been decided

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Sucks I just read Brawl is now pushed to March, 9. When ever it does release I will have the Wii out at the tournaments for people to try while they wait or after the tournament to try.

Big_R

Smash Champion
wtf, how am i punkin out cuz i wanna stop at my house and pick up some stuff, i guess i could just go grab my stuff then leave, but then itll be really akward jus grabbin stuff and not spendin any time with my family ill be like 'ya just in town to play some videogames, later guys, oh ya thanks for that whole paying my tuition and rent thing, thats real clutch, k bye"
exactly. they pay ur tuition n stuff cuz they want a break so give it to them. if they search their hearts they will find this to be the truth. also just sneak in so theydont know. and u need to ger ur sister before i give her the rock bottom.

sledding dog....sledding?

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
exactly. they pay ur tuition n stuff cuz they want a break so give it to them. if they search their hearts they will find this to be the truth. also just sneak in so theydont know. and u need to ger ur sister before i give her the rock bottom.

sledding dog....sledding?
thats not very nice lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
just try to show up if possible dude, I'm bringing 2-4 other people with me to try and buff up the crowd a bit.

Big_R

Smash Champion
I fixed it for you. I won even though I wasn't there. I'm that good.
he'sa baller!

so wut u doin this weekend sexy? but seriously whats goin down i got a fever. and the only prescription is more cowbell. also playing ppl would help.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
good sfg lost money
lol yeah but he got a 4 stock out on my Marth. It was pretty hilarious. He deserved to smile after that one. XD

Anyway, shoutouts!

SFG- ggs, and good **** on the 4-stock. That hasn't happened to me in a long while, not even from Vidjo lol. Definitely a nice Fox you have there. :)

soap- ggs, and nice win you and Big_R had on us. We had some momentum going, but we lost it.

Big_R- fun friendlies, especially the Falco/Fox and the Marth/Fox matches. I hope you liked the Falco. ^.^

Skatz- It was fun meeting you and your brother, you're both very good people and it was a pleasure. :)

4%- thanks for hosting this dude, and a nice routine asswhooping you gave me. I didn't expect anything less lol.

Jesse- I think we only played once, wtf... >.> Nah it's cool, thanks for coming and winning...again... :)

Omni- as always, screw your Pikachu... :)

Impp- Nice Zelda as always. :)

Dobs- Thanks for the trip to Arbys and for teaming with me dude. You're definitely better with the consistant waveshine than I am. I can only manage to get off an infinite against walls... lol

everyone else- ggs and thanks for attending. :)

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
Figures. I was actually in Cleveland and didn't even notice this going on. Pity.

On a completely different topic...Big R - I see you heading into EA like every Tuesday/Thursday on campus right after my math class lets out. Creepy.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Figures. I was actually in Cleveland and didn't even notice this going on. Pity.

On a completely different topic...Big R - I see you heading into EA like every Tuesday/Thursday on campus right after my math class lets out. Creepy.
yayuhz it's my math lecture. man i haven't seen you. you should like, play again. our last set can't end with a dsf slayer from me. rofl.

kingbeef- yeah i didn't think you'd change from falco right away. it looked pretty nice. we shoulda dittoed.

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
fun tourney bro's, lotsa good games

Beeg- ur marth is lookin extra sexy, u got a lot beter since fc
vidjo- ur fox is gonna get ***** at pound lol
kingbeef- keep it real up in john marshal haha
omni- pika pika, that is all
soap- ur so good, ur style is impetuose, ur defense is impregnable, and u are just ferociouse. praise be to allah
big R- good **** avenging me aganst camper

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
cryb you are on campus and you never play, lol, wtf is that
Haha, it was originally because I didn't know my way around campus enough to try and find people to play against. Then it became class/kendo/work took up my free time.

This quarter, however, I have a lot more free time then before. So maybe I'll start again. Holland even started up again and I can't let him surpass me. :p

Big R -Yeaaaah. Our last set can't end that way. Lol. On yet another creepy math note, you used to sit like, three rows behind me when we had Math 104 Midterms. I even tried waving to you once but you shut me down. Cruel.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Haha, it was originally because I didn't know my way around campus enough to try and find people to play against. Then it became class/kendo/work took up my free time.

This quarter, however, I have a lot more free time then before. So maybe I'll start again. Holland even started up again and I can't let him surpass me. :p

Big R -Yeaaaah. Our last set can't end that way. Lol. On yet another creepy math note, you used to sit like, three rows behind me when we had Math 104 Midterms. I even tried waving to you once but you shut me down. Cruel.
Man I was out of it in math midterms. somehow i did terrible on that pretty easy math, and i was like always getting up from naps and driving to campus real quick. one time i made it in like 30 min when usually its like 45- cuz i was hella late. i must have missed you. don't think i did that **** intentionally just to diss you. but what's this **** abot u like to slit ur wrists too.....anywho lol

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to all those who attended and congrats to all the winners. Thank you also to 4% for taking over as our new Host for SSBM.

Doubles:
1. Porkchop Sandwhiches (Vidjo & Camper Bob) - Team Prize $100
2. The Holy Crusaders (4% & X) - Team Prize $50
3. Bluemagic (Big R & Soap) - Team Prize $30
4. Team Awesome (Beegs & LOL)
5. Drugmart (The Tank & Fat Katwood)
6. Shadowstep (Impp & Omni)
7. Beefydobs (Dobs & Meta)

Singles:
1. Vidjo - Prize $80
2. 4% - $40
3. Big R - $20
4. Camp
5. X
6. ScifiGuy
7. Shaz
8. Beegs
9. Soap
10. Fat Katwood
11. Meta
12. LOL
13.The Tank

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Bah anyone else having issues with the site randomly going down or is it my isp? This is the first time since Saturday I could access the site.

Top Bottom