• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH of the Titans 6! - Apex 2013 and Impulse Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Okay, thanks Chibo and Patches. I would be down to contribute to the pool just to get in some friendlies with some pros and watch some battles. I dig spectating pro level Brawl fights the way football junkies dig...well, watching pro football. And I appreciate the offer to play me in some friendlies, Patches, and I'll gladly take you up on it. I don't have online compatability, so it's a rare thing when I can do some competitive brawling against people who are serious about the game. And I'm absolutely open to constructive criticism. Thanks for the info, guys.
God damn. I wish every newcomer was like you XD

Anyway, if I come to this, it'll be my first OoR as well. Hopefully I'll be able to make a name for myself here, since nobody pays attention to Canada :(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
might not go to this anymore, no housing and busses cost too much =[ gonna talk it over with patches

PhilosoRaptor

Smash Rookie
Ok so kinda new to competitive play. This'll be the first tournament I've been to. Will there be time for friendly games beforehand? I'd like to see how I match up against some real players. Also, will there be people showing up not already part of set crews? Crew tourney seems the most interesting to me but I'm fairly certain most people will stick with teaming up with those they know.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yes, there will be a lot of time allowed for casual play. Don't worry about that, you'll have a lot of opportunity to, including at the start of the event.

I'm sure many people won't be included with crews from the start. I'm glad you're making it out to your first event with this, I'm sure there will be many people you'll get to meet through casual play and perhaps form a crew with some of them. I kept the price on the low end to encourage more people to sign up and have a fun team/crew based event.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Don't worry everyone I haven't forgotten about housing/hotel stuff, doing everything I can to get the best options for you guys.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok so kinda new to competitive play. This'll be the first tournament I've been to. Will there be time for friendly games beforehand? I'd like to see how I match up against some real players. Also, will there be people showing up not already part of set crews? Crew tourney seems the most interesting to me but I'm fairly certain most people will stick with teaming up with those they know.
I'm always down to play friendlies. Look for the only guy in a Michigan hat. :reverse:

PhilosoRaptor

Smash Rookie
I'm always down to play friendlies. Look for the only guy in a Michigan hat. :reverse:
Awesome! Glad to see I can already find some friendly people and friendly matches. It takes some pressure off constant competitive play =P. I'll be the guy either wearing a green "feelin lucky" hat or a black bandana and a dinosaur shirt (hence raptor lol).

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Kk so I have a week to figure out if I'm coming to this or not...and by the looks of things, I might not show up. It's not looking very hyped up as I was expecting, and there doesn't appear to be any sort of housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom