• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH of the Titans 6! - Apex 2013 and Impulse Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
how do i get here from nyc? xD

teaming with vex!

( ̄ー ̄)
If you can get to Penn Station you'll need to take the train called the North East Corridor which should have a stop called New Brunswick Train Station. From there you'll be about 10 minutes away from the venue and someone should be able to pick you up. I will be heading over there around 10 am tomorrow morning to pick up someone. If you'd like a ride from the New Brunswick station at that time let me know so I can get you both at the same time. My number is 908-380-3506. Charging $3 bucks!

Vega4

Smash Ace
@ChiboSempai are you going to upload pictures of pools and bracket??

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Likely not pools, since they will be done on paper. I will have pools results up though after the tournament.

Actually, I'll see if I can take pics of the pool sheets when they are done.

Brackets though, will definitely be up.

Aerovistae

Smash Cadet
I'll be passing straight down NY state from Albany area; I should have room to pick up one person along the way-- I drive a 4-door sedan that can fit 5 including me; I think I'll have either 3 or 4 people in the car, so I can almost certainly fit at least 1 more (if they're not humongous). Anyone along the way want to hop in and contribute $10 to gas? I'll be going down route 87, then onto 17 and then 95, so I'm willing to get you if you're within 15-20 minutes of a highway exit. (Edit: or if you can get yourself to within 15-20 minutes of a highway exit, obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom