• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5 Results - 6/25-26/11

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Fun tourny. Glad I came to this. Nice weekend well spent. I wish I not choke in tournaments so much when I am beasting. Biggiest problem. I could have placed high at this thing. I feel I got like 100 times better from this tourny though. This was the best I have ever played in my life when I was just going around playing people. If I just do that in tourny now I be fine. shoutouts later.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally #1 wolf ! lol good stuff had a fun weekend chilling with you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0O0BkKdMx0
2: Mew2King clutch win vs bizkit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI
3: Vinnie one thing comes to mind with your placings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
4: Dabuz good stuff glad to help you concur any day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw
5: Bizkit Im glad you came into your own style and clutched up good stuff http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs
5: Atomsk sorry trevor its nothing personal I just enjoy coaching dabuz
7: Nairo you did great in teams , good stuff
9: Toronto Joe fun seeing you again nice placing
9: GIMR damn really need to get that game of mafia one day , btw nice falco
9: ADHD Im sorry if I piss you off its nothing personal, I have nothing against you ...
9: Junebug ggs , nice team, and it was fun playing you in pools
13: vVv Pelca nice clutch win !
13: Bloodcross didnt get to talk to you much , id like to coach you sometime though I see potential
13: DeltaCod Happy birthday! lol nice seeing you as always car beds too pro
13: Inui thank you for not giving up on me when i already gave up on myself
17: Lain damn icys sexy dont quit on them
17: Will we got to work on a new strat plan for you my dude
17: Logic didnt talk much , nice seeing you as always
17: Vex Kasrani you were mad chill this weekend , glad to get to know you better...no homo
17: Nakat nakat digivolve tooo........................Orion! the crest of timeouts
17: Kingtoon nice seeing you again my dude still think yur ill in teams
17: Keitaro fun times , fime times , we got to chill more
25: Pink Fresh Good time chillin ,you got to come up to ny some time
25: Nicole sry if I offended yu didnt realy mean it just wanted dabu to focus
25: Pwii youll do better next time
25: Dark Peach ggs
25: Seagull fun seeing you as always rainbow sooo fail lol motel =fail lol but hope to see you at ktar
25: EE_Flowers phil... my dude too funny
25: Tin Man Ill coach you another time I just kinda cant coach against will he is already in a handicap in that matchup
25: Xzax thanks for the flaco practice i know what i must do and i really did take what you said into mind
33: Punishment Divine lol sleeping at the venue so fail
33: vVv ChiboSempai ggs close matches
33: Dapuffster clutch getting out of pools
33: Roller the broken character list lol
33: Noid sry boutthe bad jokes
33: Nasty fun friendlies
33: PatG drunk pat g too good
33: Izumi dont let peopel underestimate you
33: Gunblade nice seeing you again
33: MIB this dude comes out of nowhere
33: Kai stop hating
33: Eazy thanks for housing and clutch getting out of pools
33: Jtails sry about your misfortune in bracket
Awesome list
Blackanese great times chilling this whole weekend glad you came , clutch win vs vinnie and trevor
Boss friendlies against you are nerve wrecking but always fun to participate in glad you came
Tiger Stepping up your game in hard times , always fun seeing you
Kwii and new england , all getting better good stuff
guard :lol sry bout the whole amateur thing next time ill make it so we play in the finals
Tkbro for being a good troll /villain good **** btw commentary = lol
Anti for showing up out nowhere and still making bank lol dude is too good
event for me was not overall amazing , weekend in general plus helping someone make top 4 this weekend gets a passing grade in my book sry if i missed anyone !

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Shoutouts to chibo for hosting the tournament AND paying the winners...LOL

I mean 91 entrants isn't really national size but the fact that 91 people even came out to play is still good to me. (especially with no WC representation...pretty much 91 EC/canada/slight MW)

and it was fun seeing you guys again.

Shoutouts to Pane for that top tier coachin'

Shoutouts to TinMan for molesting Dabuz everytime he got a win.

Nope

Smash Lord
Why would you ever put m2k and ally on the same side of the bracket. They are in the grand finals of almost every tournament.

Other then that, livestream quality was good, some fun matches to watch. Bizkit great games vs M2k

Dotcom

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS TO NEGROES FORGETTING ABOUT ME IN THEY SHOUTOUTS.
Shout to negroes not washing they a*s before coming to tournaments.
Shoutouts to the worst coaching jobs ever.
Shoutouts to TK,Anti,Skip,Blacka, and ToJoe the only people who make me laugh outside of PA.
Shoutouts to a fun...yet somewhat...awkward tournament ran by my boy Bo, aka BigToe aka Mr.2 Hits.

Furthermore:
Yo, random dudes thinking Nicole, or Kiwi, or like any chick for that matter wants you, and your'e gonna(quoted from a smasher here) "get in them drawls right in the tournament." Chill out, PLEASE. It aint happenin. Yall look thirstier than Arabs in Deserts and its just skeevy. (p.s. Shoutouts to the *****s with shots)

Everybody who comes up in dudes conversations trynna make jokes and fit in. Can yall please stop. Several times id be talking to one of my boys, and <insert random oddball here> would just come up meatriding. Ew. You dirty.

Will do real shoutouts later. Maybe.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Shoutouts to DotCom for saying everything I usually edit out my own post...LMAO!!!

thats more to stop bad metaknights like you getting free wins lol
I've never been a Fan of a Scrub trying to call someone out.

how about you make it out of pools before you try to get at Kel.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to DotCom for saying everything I usually edit out my own post...LMAO!!!

I've never been a Fan of a Scrub trying to call someone out.

how about you make it out of pools before you try to get at Kel.
lol you got me !

sorasin

Smash Apprentice

Yo, random dudes thinking Nicole, or Kiwi, or like any chick for that matter wants you, and your'e gonna(quoted from a smasher here) "get in them drawls right in the tournament." Chill out, PLEASE. It aint happenin. Yall look thirstier than Arabs in Deserts and its just skeevy. (p.s. Shoutouts to the *****s with shots)
I've made it work before. Just saying.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
but he didnt go over the lgl so its okay!!

can't believe he ran away for nearly 8 minutes using only 8 ledge grabs.
I can run away for an hour and not grab the ledge once, there's like 1318041 platforms on RC + walkoffs.

Really enjoyed the stream, shoutouts to the commentary was ****ing hilarious.

Shoutout also to Anti with the 3D glasses. Swag/

Laem

Smash Champion
I can run away for an hour and not grab the ledge once, there's like 1318041 platforms on RC + walkoffs.

Really enjoyed the stream, shoutouts to the commentary was ****ing hilarious.

Shoutout also to Anti with the 3D glasses. Swag/
You lose to c. falcon though.
watched quite a bit of stream, **** was legit :D

Cable

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to everyone who went to this tournament sucks my lazy self aint go.

And I read somebody was cockblocking? I hate when ppl do that **** point the smasher out I'm mad now.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
If anyone has any fun stories to tell or perspectives to share on the tournament, hit me up! We'd love to jam pack tonight's DI episode with tons of people from CoT5, so let me know :)

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
im not really known on a wide basis in the community but its fun seeing the people i know and love and just chillin n stuff. shoutouts to easy's crib and everyone in there. mad fun/drama lol. cant wait til apex.

oh and real talk, the people who smell, you know who you are, so like i did when i was in the commentating section, the first time ima just say "SOMETHING STINKS." if you cant take the hint i will directly call you out cause im not trying to suffer from someone else's B.O. like seriously, i take 10-20 minute showers, and i never have body odor. some people need serious scrub downs (not putting nobody on blast but for real, most of the smash community consist of older people and thats a shame if you guys arent taking showers). but anyway, im not tryna start any kind of drama cause im not a die hard tourney attender but for the people who are, dont ruin someone else's experience. the tournament was fun and hype but when im sitting down and ur arm pit is by my face and its so bad to the point where i can't breathe, i will put you on blast. so wash. yo. ***.

edit: i guess to be on topic, i really did like the tourney, i loved lain's match. the swag chant goes so well with chain grabs. kiwi v tiger was all about that percent, not even stocks, but was so intense, i was like mannn whos gonna win? mad hype there too. watching bizkit play and mad people hating "this is gonna be a quick match" then seeing him come soo close to winning against m2k was amazing. fun stuff. hope to see everyone again.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
If anyone has any fun stories to tell or perspectives to share on the tournament, hit me up! We'd love to jam pack tonight's DI episode with tons of people from CoT5, so let me know :)
I mean whats good ***** you owe me (and like half of FNB an episode anyway)

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I mean whats good ***** you owe me (and like half of FNB an episode anyway)
I blame Will.

But I got you. If you and anyone else is interested, just let me know and confirm so I know who will be on.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Sleep Deprivation at its finest.

Also I think I'll post the characters I know from amatuer bracket now. I'll edit this post with them.

Amateur bracket characters:
If I'm wrong with characters/frequency of use please correct me. Keep in mind only tell me a character that helped you ADVANCE IN THE BRACKET. So if a character won you a match in a set you won, post them. Post them in order from most to least used.

Lastly if I left you blank I don't know who you played. Please let me know ^_^

1: Luckay4Lyphe:pit::pikachu2:
2: GUARD:fox:
3: Kiwi:kirby2:
4: TKCK:metaknight:
5: Sails:diddy:
5: Tiger:metaknight:
7: M@v:metaknight::fox:
7: TempesT
9: Umbra:metaknight::pikachu2:
9: M Prime:metaknight:
9: Patches
9: nuke:diddy:
13: Clai:ganondorf:
13: Pane
13: Aposl
13: Sharky:yoshi2:
17: Bionic:metaknight:
17: Dank
17: fUddO:pit:
17: Phoenix Lord:pikachu2:
17: Colaya:marth::ike:
17: KirinBlaze:link2::mario2:
17: Supreme Dirt:dedede:
17: Thunderstorm
25: Rook
25: Gio
25: Tedium
25: SephirothDotCom
25: F00LY:toonlink:
25: Crews
25: Mini Fridge
25: Heavy Garbage:metaknight:
33: MagmaDolphin
33: Price
33: Constantine
33: 4nace
33: Jumanji
33: Void
33: Snack Attack:wario:
33: Hyde
33: ****7
33: Stack
33: GreekFalcon
Tiger used :marth: in at least one set.
Why would you ever put m2k and ally on the same side of the bracket. They are in the grand finals of almost every tournament.

Other then that, livestream quality was good, some fun matches to watch. Bizkit great games vs M2k
Because Ally got 2nd seed in his pool.
Don't forget Wolf for Ally(TKO said he used him).
He didn't use :wolf: outside of pools matches so he shouldn't have :wolf: next to his name. Otherwise, I'd have :falco: next to my name.

Shoutouts:
1: Ally- Proud you won. Good job Elliot.
2: Mew2King- Good job for 2nd Jason.
3: Vinnie- Nice job wrecking winner's bracket to get 3rd place Vinnie.
4: Dabuz- Good job for getting all the way to 4th with :olimar:.
5: Bizkit- YO, YOU SHOULD'VE BEAT M2K. You were on fire this tourney. Next time you got this.
5: Atomsk- Nice seeing you again.
7: Nairo- Nice seeing you again.
7: Shugo- Nice seeing you again. You'll get em next time shuggles.
9: Toronto Joe- Nice seeing you again. Funny guy. Fun friendlies.
9: GIMR- Good job for getting 9th Calvin.
9: ADHD- Odd you placed outside of money. That never really happens. I don't think you were as good as you once were because you haven't practice in awhile. You can always get back on top if you really want to though Wyatt.
9: Junebug- Nice seeing you again. Mk so gayuhz.
13: vVv Pelca- Nice seeing you again.
13: Bloodcross- Nice seeing you again.
13: DeltaCock- Nice seeing you again. We'll play Yoshi vs Wolf next time buddy.
13: Inui- Nice seeing you again.
17: Lain- Nice seeing you again. You're so chill always.
17: Will- Nice seeing you again.
17: Logic- Nice seeing you again. You didn't get 9th OoS, which surprised me because you always get 9th.
17: Vex Kasrani- Nice seeing you again. Hope you like da Bowser hat =).
17: Nakat- Good games. Mk is gayuhz. I'll be prepared for next time though.
17: vVv Cheese- Nice seeing you again.
17: Kingtoon- Nice seeing you again. You're so chill like always lmao.
17: Keitaro- Fun Falco to play. Thanks for friendlies.
25: Pink Fresh- For placing the same as me. We gotta get better bby.
25: Nicole- Nice seeing you again. We never got to play though. Maybe next time. Also, have fun at that Iowa regional tourney (If you go).
25: Pwii- For beating me as usual. You're so good.
25: Dark Peach- For beating PatG and then the hypest combo in history vs Bloodcross. Jab>Taunt. LOOL.
25: Seagull- Back to my arwing.
25: EE_Flowers- For completing my weekend with laughter the likes of which I wouldn't have without you.
25: Tin Man- Nice teaming. We'll get em' next time.
25: Xzax- Nice seeing you again.
33: Punishment Divine- Nice seeing you again.
33: vVv ChiboSempai- For hosting the tourney. I recommend one with AC next time. Powerful AC.
33: Dapuffster- For going balls out with Jiggz on Brinstar
33: Stealth Raptor- For getting top 3 in pools (Didn't actually see you).
33: Roller- Er, I never actually saw you. Where were you?
33: Noid- For taking a round from M2k.
33: Nasty- Nice seeing you again.
33: PatG- Nice seeing you again.
33: Izumi- Good games.
33: .com- For being the loudest negro in the entire room LOL.
33: Gunblade- Nice seeing you.
33: MIB- Good games. Nice *** :wario:
33: Kai- Good games. Always a pleasure to see, talk, and play you.
33: Eazy- For housing a ton of people (Not myself, but very generous to house so many people).
33: Jtails- Giving Tiger some Diddy practice even though she didn't end up playing Sails. Also, cool seeing you.
33: Wedge- For being another Sonic main I enjoy the company of and sounding like a real Shado clone. Also for fun Sonic doubles vs Kai/Izumi lol.
Tko- For **** *** commentary and being hilarious.
Tiger- Good job getting top 5 in amateurs baby. Next time, you'll beat Kiwi. The whole smash community was riding your **** hard vs Umbra and that was hilarious/hype. ~Da bess.
Pane- Nice seeing you again. See you next at Ktar 6 probably.
Luckay- For getting 1st in amateurs! Not happy you beat Caitie, but proud of you for winning that tourney.
Snackattack- Being a good friend and enjoyable company/funny.

Anyone else I'm forgetting, say the word and I'll give ya a shoutout.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
mannnn i wish i was home to see bizkit vs m2k

oh well, i got to see kiwi vs tiger which was hype as ****

good **** to my ***** to joe btw, ladder chat reppin

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wow @ Bizkit's loser bracket. Losing first set against Cheese and then beat Noid, Pwii, Logic, GIMR and Nairo all in a row. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooood ****.

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
To anyone who saved replays on my Wii. They will be up probably tonight on my channel. Please subscribe:

www.youtube.com/user/jraucher

Oh and I forgot one extra shoutout to Delta. Wishing you happy birthday at Friday's with every smasher clapping and hopping was hilarious. Tiger may upload the video of us hopping like idiots on FB laterz rofl.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That still has nothing to do with what side of the bracket he is on. Even of ally was a 4th seed he should have been a 4th seed on the other side of the bracket.
Adhd got 1st seed. M2k got 1st seed. They both were on opposite sides of bracket. Ally with his 2nd seed was bound to get one of them in semi's, which is what happened. Make sense?

Luigi player

Smash Master
Adhd got 1st seed. M2k got 1st seed. They both were on opposite sides of bracket. Ally with his 2nd seed was bound to get one of them in semi's, which is what happened. Make sense?
There were much more 1st seeds. There's no reason to put Ally and M2K on the same side of the bracket, even if one of them is 3rd seed or w/e.

Top Bottom