• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati Weeklies (Next: Friday Nov. 28)

nojoes

Smash Ace
NE Ohio will consider coming down if you turn it into a tournament. even a smaller one. and give us some mm's.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Infern Angelis

where do you go that is so muddy

so much dried mud

all over my kitchen floor

the vacuum is useless

I weep

nojoes

Smash Ace
NE Ohio need a guarantee. Kel mm, OS mm, TYr03 mm, all $5?

anyone else want mm if we come down?

i'll be bringing vidjo my bro and more if our car comes.

how many you usually get going to your weeklies?

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Normally around 8-12 people though lately we've had a bit fewer.

To add incentive, I'm going to make a few different events for this. $5 singles for both Melee and Brawl, and if NE OH comes we'll have a free crew battle. For pie. I'll post full rules in a bit.

Any preference for what kind of pie? I can pick it up tomorrow.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'll definetly do Brawl singles tournament and $5 MMs. Probably not Melee singles.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
bumpage. everyone should bring setups to make this easier. I will likely be abstaining from the singles events to faciliate the hosting. Plus I'm broke. :(

I'll do dollar MM's... I may have to pay in quarters, though.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmmm...God Kais will be in the building taking ya'll lunch money...So start callin me "the Bully"...which is in the realm pimpin....RaRaRaRa

nojoes

Smash Ace
Mmmm we're still debating whether the drive is worth a $5 brawl singles.

pie does sound delicious but i'm stuffed from turkey day.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I'll up it to $15 if people would still enter. Problem is most of the time I try to to a tourney at these people don't wanna pay. -.-

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Well, whenever enough people are there. 4 is when people can start showing up. Everyone who wants to enter should show up as early as they can. I'll say 6 at the absolute latest, though I'd prefer 5.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Debating whether a $5 entry is worth it? Why would we pay any more for a tournament when it would literally be all of us vs. one car of northern Ohio guys? :p

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hmmm....I don't mine paying $5 but there should be friendly's for people who aren't trying to play formoney...cause It kinda sounds like...if you don't pay, you can't play which isn't very easy on the ears when you have people coming to play from different cities. It should be tournament Yes, but maybe a different solution when in comes to entry....IMO

nojoes

Smash Ace
Everyone bailed on me T_T

sorry cincy. While I'm here might I suggest you guys coming up to Lancaster Ohio for Dec 5th and then Ann Arbor Dec 6th?

Little tourny road trip hmm? =D

maybe too crazy to ask but if someones tournament hungry it'd be worth it.

EDIT: I think i found a compromise.

if Springfield gets a venue up for tomorrow meet NE Ohio there. closer to you guys and i can convince vidjo and some other guys to come, and it's not all you guys against eachother.

Dr X just has a smash fest, brings the pie and we still have singles, hopefully doubles and crew battle.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Infern Angelis

where do you go that is so muddy

so much dried mud

all over my kitchen floor

the vacuum is useless

I weep
Sorry, there was some contruction going on near ed's house, I totally forgot i stepped on some when i came in. If i had know i would have take my shoes off :/ But i do have some good news, I just saved a bunch of money in my car insurence.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't care about mud. :)

I'll still happily do the $5 entry =B

It might ake sense to make th a MM fest i you want to involve money though, since it isjust cincy

e__

Smash Ace
^OS, would you mind giving me some critique at X's tonight? I doubt I'm going to be able to make many more serious business fests if they're on Tuesdays.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
^OS, would you mind giving me some critique at X's tonight? I doubt I'm going to be able to make many more serious business fests if they're on Tuesdays.
that tuesday was really a one-time thing, I'm pretty sure. Everyone was off. future serious business fests wil be on different dates.

Top Bottom