• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati Smashfests: February?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I might come after I'm done ushering. Depends on how late it goes.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
BTW I meant to post this as soon as I got home last time but I fell asleep immediately and forgot from there. If you noticed some damage to the fence to the left of your house, that was me failing at backing out. >.<

I feel like I should offer money to fix it but I dunno how much. Talk to your parents and I'll see what I can do. :O

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
yeah I never quit cuz I still need hours to keep my scholarship.

lol @ Dr. X driving fail

P.S. I'm high as **** right now and it's awesome.

Sliq

Smash Master
I didn't scroll down, saw the MLG chat box, and assumed I was linked to that, completely missing this.

Goddammit.

e__

Smash Ace
There might be a smashfest either Friday or Saturday depending on attendance. I know BigD can only come on Friday but what about everyone else.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i actually cant promise i'll make either one this time

but i'll do my best

e__

Smash Ace
Bump. This will most likely happen next friday as well. Who all is planning to come to either?

e__

Smash Ace
This will NOT be happening this weekend. Exams coming up and Im too busy to play smash

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
You guys know we all smash every tuesday? me and 4-5 others usually. We are rarely free to play on weekends other than the occasional sunday. Just saying because anyone who wants to play on a tuesday should call me at 513-314-0731. If I don't answer send a text, I sometimes don't answer unknown numbers. We play at a location in Ft. Thomas, KY or sometimes near downtown cincy.

PS - I posted a long time ago about all of us coming april 23, but couldnt attend due to finals and project deadlines coming up.

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and BigD...

You and juke live in cincy still? Call some time, we will make plans to play.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah dude we're gonna be here all summer

how big is the place you guys play at? i went to play with you guys that one time and it was good for like 6-8 people at most but e's place can handle a few more i think, so long as people find places to park

i want regular cincinnati smashfests, i was in chicago all last summer and we had 2 smashfests a week usually and i saw a lot of people get a lot better. we have enough people here, and a lot of people here are better than people in chicago were at the beginning of last summer. we just need everybody together reasonably frequently. columbus is getting like 12ish people a week, we gotta do this guys

e__

Smash Ace
I'm cool with smashfests anywhere as long as they can happen, doesn't have to be at my place. I'd kind of like a 2 smashfest a week thing going too. My place can probably fit at least 10-12 comfortably including the basement, and if we expand to the dining room then it can hold around 15 comfortably.

If you guys want to have anything this week, I know I won't be able to go to anything on Tuesday, but I might be able to hold something on Friday depending on interest.

FEAR, is Friday one of those days of the weekend that you guys can't usually play on?

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
this week is no good for me but after this one i'm basically wide open every evening for the next couple months

e__

Smash Ace
If there's interest for a smashfest this Friday then I can definitely hold one. Can Dr. X, BigD, Juke, Fear, etc. come?

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Actually, bump for definitely being able to come this Friday

My awful self and my even awfuler friend will be making an appearance

if it's still on, that is

e__

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm still not 100% on it being this friday or not; I need to get my schedule straightened out.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Alright bro just lemme know

stoked to get out momma's basement and play new people, but I'll live if it's not in like 2 days lol

Dart!

Smash Master
hey cincy ^_^

i was thinking about branching out to other areas for smash and was wondering if you guys would mind if i came for one of these? obviously you don't know who i am but i have a few decent old vids up on youtube.

anyway i would take a bus from peoria to Cincinnati then back so someone would need to pick me up and drop me off >.<...so i'll be back later XD

Dart!

Smash Master
yeah thats what i was hoping for, but i won't set anything in stone til everyone else gets in contact with me

e__

Smash Ace
Tomorrow is no good, neither is Saturday. I can almost guarantee next Friday though.

Top Bottom