• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cincinnati Smashfests: February?

Doctor X

Smash Lord
lol.

Yeah I've not checked this in forever. If you wanna contact me, e_, you've got my number and facebook and whatnot. Let me know, I'm up for most evenings, though since my car is ****ed at the moment it may be difficult for the time being.

Edit: Add sadface @BigD

e__

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm going to try to plan something out for the local guys+kanelol sometime in the next coming weeks on Friday, post in this topic when you're available and I'll try to get back to everyone.

Megachuk

Smash Ace
not sure if anyone knows this or not. But my crew plays every wed from 4 to roughly 7:30. We usually play either in Covington KY, or Colerain Twp in Cincinnati. We all ****, so if anyone wants to play on a wed even if its only once a month or something let me know.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
where in colerain twp do you guys play?

i got roots there

wont make it to any smashfests though cause im moving far far away

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
not sure if anyone knows this or not. But my crew plays every wed from 4 to roughly 7:30. We usually play either in Covington KY, or Colerain Twp in Cincinnati. We all ****, so if anyone wants to play on a wed even if its only once a month or something let me know.
#1 indicator that you don't ****

Megachuk

Smash Ace
where in colerain twp do you guys play?

i got roots there

wont make it to any smashfests though cause im moving far far away

Close to Mt. Airy, inside of a funeral home on Banning road... that's where I live :)

Anyway, let me know if anyone's down to play... especially juggleguy :bee:

e__

Smash Ace
I'm down to play every once in a while, Wednesdays are in general bad for me but maybe I can get out there. What's the address?

Megachuk

Smash Ace
PM'd you my address.

I'm going to make it my personal goal to make sure my crew makes it out to your smashfest as much as possible. Cincinnati has never been known for good melee players. Hopefully, with more people attending smashfests we can all get better and put cincinnati melee on the map.

I will pm anyone my address who wants to attend our weekly wednesday smashfest. While I know wednesday probably suks for most people, I'd rather get the invitation out there in case anyone can make it out even once in a while.

Top Bottom