• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

RCyclone

Smash Apprentice
NNID
rcyclone
3DS FC
0490-7017-9432
Switch FC
3291-1218-6623
Well, I'm definitely coming to this tourney.

I'm going to need a teammate for doubles, anyone want to team up?

BMX/K-9 You're doing a smashfest for Friday before the tourney correct?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
but people were taking it seriously X_X

Oath's rob is better than mine, clearly

JJ and I are probably even, going on Inui logic, Nacker might fall below all of these

JCaesar could still probably beat most of the robs in MD/VA though

Oath.

Smash Ace
but people were taking it seriously X_X

Oath's rob is better than mine, clearly

JJ and I are probably even, going on Inui logic, Nacker might fall below all of these

JCaesar could still probably beat most of the robs in MD/VA though
i wouldn't say my rob is better than yours you just camp to much lol, l2 aggressive

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Lil' B MM?!

I can't really tell who is the "best" R.O.B. in MD/VA. Skill wise Oath is prolly better than me, ROB wise I think I'm better :p

I think I'm better than Tant, maybe Oath, and maybe Glyph. But then again, I'm a nub and no one cares/agrees what I think ^_^

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I would make the top 5 R.O.B.s in MD/VA if I used him more since Nacker and Jcaesar quit xD

The R.O.B.s in MD/VA atm

Oath
Tant
JJ
Glyh

xD only 4 so I would HAVE to make the list lol

Lets get off R.O.B. discussion and talk Kirby now :D

jjvirus

Smash Champion
SURE ^_^

how much?

I should have money this time
$1-$2, depends on how much I have at the time.

HOW DOES NO ONE BRING UP JC WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT ROBBBBSSS

i dont know why i used caps -_-
I answered this already....we're talking about vBrawl. JCz is Brawl+ now. If he were to come back, then he'd be best ROB in MD/VA no doubt.

As for this ordering...are we going by dittos (I doubt it lol) or placings (makes most sense).

Glyph > JJ, Twice in ROB dittos
Oath < JJ. I've beaten his Metaknight and R.O.B. And I've out placed him every event we both attended.
Tant < JJ. Its just your Mk that can beat me, I'm confident I can beat anything else of yours, including ROB.
Oath > Tant. Just my opinion so meh.
Oath vs Glyph, Tant vs Glyph, Oath vs Tant = ????

Oath.

Smash Ace

I answered this already....we're talking about vBrawl. JCz is Brawl+ now. If he were to come back, then he'd be best ROB in MD/VA no doubt.

As for this ordering...are we going by dittos (I doubt it lol) or placings (makes most sense).

Oath < JJ. I've beaten his Metaknight and R.O.B. And I've out placed him every event we both attended.
Tant < JJ. Its just your Mk that can beat me, I'm confident I can beat anything else of yours, including ROB.

lol you beat me a smashfest : /, i guess you could say your better than me though, even though you get DESTROYED by bmx lmao. why did you pick rainbow against him once?

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I wasn't sure if it would count or not so oh well lol

My opinion isn't really changed by the fact that it was a smashfest, but there'll be more events, more chances to see who is better so its all good ^_^ Just remember I'm talking R.O.B. wise...but entire skill wise. If you used other chars you could prolly beat me but who knows O_o

Oath.

Smash Ace
I wasn't sure if it would count or not so oh well lol

My opinion isn't really changed by the fact that it was a smashfest, but there'll be more events, more chances to see who is better so its all good ^_^ Just remember I'm talking R.O.B. wise...but entire skill wise. If you used other chars you could prolly beat me but who knows O_o

yea who knows lol :3

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oath and I have never ditto'd, we just went low tier instead.

And it was a million times more fun than a ROB ditto. **** lucas's broken down b.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

statisticical analysis go

JJ, i've played you in rob dittos on 8 accounts. 1 time in person, 7 times on wifi. Our record stands as

In person: 1-0 my favor
Wifi: 4-3 your favor

Oath and I have only done rob dittos 4 times, 1 on wifi, and 3 in person, i can't recall the wifi result.
In person 2-1 oath's favor, although i've won both tourney sets (i beat his rob with lucario)

I've never faced glyph ever

JCaesar and I have done rob dittos probably 100 times, and about 95 of those are his wins (including a tourney match)

JJ, i keep good analysis of my own stats.

I'll MM your rob with ANY of these following characters, at any $$ value up to 10.
G&W, Snake, Metaknight, R.O.B., Dedede, Lucario
Or you can do one where i have to switch each match. I don't care either way.

I'm pretty confident that I COULD be the best R.O.B. if I keep practicing him, but he sucks in general to me now, so I use other people. R.O.B. is still a good match against certain characters.

Are you game?

boss8

Smash Hero
na bro....i cant you will have so many johns....about.....

have the money up front.....

you cant do that shizz.....

i have no way to meet you anywhere....

blah blah blah.....

the list goes on cause if i did do this i know for a fact....I WILL NOT LOSE!!

or i can go capt falcon and beat you like last time....

XD

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Okay Deez, you and EE.

Although I love EE so it'd hurt me =[

You said you could take Taj/Oath with Lie, why not me and ADA? We're all Woodbridge =]

(Taj is secretly Woodbridge)

Top Bottom