• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Haha thanks guys. I think I might reconsider my post and continue these tournaments. I'm in an irritating situation so hopefully that will pass on by.

Omni - Yeah man, no prob. Come on by Friday. What time u think u can get here? Can you bring people with u on friday?

I will be debuting my Chu-Impossible stages for those that are interested. If someone can beat Chu-Impossible2 on their first try, I will hand them $100. No cheating.

Coney

Smash Master
If anyone has nowhere to go after yall are kicked out at 8, my friends and I got Brawl and Brawl+ back at his place which is like, ten-fifteen minutes away from the venue. May be able to offer housing for the night, too...depends on how he's feeling I think...

My Brawl+ Jiggles needs fresh blood...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If anyone has nowhere to go after yall are kicked out at 8, my friends and I got Brawl and Brawl+ back at his place which is like, ten-fifteen minutes away from the venue. May be able to offer housing for the night, too...depends on how he's feeling I think...

My Brawl+ Jiggles needs fresh blood...
If I wasn't going to a B+ tourney in PA this weekend, I would definitely take you up on that.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Haha thanks guys. I think I might reconsider my post and continue these tournaments. I'm in an irritating situation so hopefully that will pass on by.

Omni - Yeah man, no prob. Come on by Friday. What time u think u can get here? Can you bring people with u on friday?

I will be debuting my Chu-Impossible stages for those that are interested. If someone can beat Chu-Impossible2 on their first try, I will hand them $100. No cheating.
I'm going to ****ing **** you and take your 100 dollars

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
@chu: Hopefully you continue to host especialy now that I can actually start coming. I know how you feel though. The last tournament I hosted someone stole about $70 bucks cash from me and I swore it was gonna be last one, but all the cool people (for whom I run tournaments) convinced me otherwise. Hopefully the cool people make it worth while to continue to host yours.

On a side note. Someone good needs to team with me. Azen, Chillin isn't coming, you should team with me. Greg, oli/snake is beast, get back at me. Hat, I don't remember who you play but I remember you being good at HERB.

edit: I'll bring at least 1 setup and I may be able to bring 2.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I can still bring my mini-laptop and either run Tio or Live Stream.

Please continue these, these tournies are like 15 min away from my house :ohwell: and I do need to get better with my mains.

On a side-note, Anyone want to team with a G&W?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Just a small update before this tournament -

EVERYONE PLEASE COME ON TIME! That means, arrive before 11

Bring set-ups.

I won't be able to log on until tomorrow night I think.

DKK - Chu-Impossible = impossible obstacle course. People have tried it, many have given up. Only a few have completed it haha

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I KNOW HOW TO ****ING DO THEM....but seriously chu you need to play this game more instead of making chuimpossibles XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So I'm teaming up with waffle for this

get ready, ZSS/Metaknight works a lot better than Lucario/R.O.B.

lolz

but we will get better than last, I promise

ChuDat

Smash Master
Um, I think I need to edit the first page >.<. No post singles training will occur at the venue, although you guys are welcome to set something up outside of the venue =). Draft Crew Battles!?!?

ChuDat

Smash Master
I KNOW HOW TO ****ING DO THEM....but seriously chu you need to play this game more instead of making chuimpossibles XD
Last time I checked, U failed pretty hard xD

Raikou - You can come and just enter one event if you want. Can u still make it?

SuperSonicRacin - Yeah, if you could bring ur mini-laptop and run live stream on that, that would be awesome! Me and Tant will help you hook up the livestream from ur comp to the main big screen.

NC-Echo - aw that sucks that people stole $70 from u man =/. I'll be seein ya when u get up here! U should definitely hit up Dk Smash's with us after the tournament and just chill with us. Look forward to playing u again! Oh and good luck with that teammate search >.<.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chu-Impossible Stages

They are impossible obstacle course stages that I created myself. You have to "think" your way to the goal if you want to win. This is NOT recommended for lazy and impatient people since they will give up within 3 minutes of playing these. You must be patient and smart. It's mad fun once you start figuring it out =P lolz.

So far Candy is the only one to complete the first TWO stages. If someone can complete all of them by the time this tournament ends, I guess I'll give them something (free meal, free entrance fee!). Make sure you come get me and show me that you can do it! Although, I doubt anyone here can complete them. Even Azen took at least 45 minutes to complete level two LOLZ.

ChuDat

Smash Master
ANY LAST MINUTE QUESTIONS GUYS?!?!?!?

The venue CLOSES AT 8:00 PM! Please don't forget that. I'll be seeing everyone relatively soon!!!

Please come up to me if you are having any trouble in the tournament and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

NO FRIENDLIES. NO PLAYING LOW TIER. NO MESSING AROUND OF ANY KIND! I want strict playing coming from all of you otherwise you are just wasting your own money and your time. Remember what these tournaments are all about. If I catch anyone messing around and not following the rules, I'll be saying something ^_~. Please come prepared! =)

ChuDat

Smash Master
chu just letting you know

i will conquer you

but let's do this at the tourney in 8 days, not the one tomorrow, as i doubt i will be there

unless you're SCARED of course

which is perfectly understandable as i will obviously beat it cuz I'm so great

:]
LOLZ @ me scared. Do you even know what these Chu-Impossible stages are? O.o. I have a feeling u have been secretly getting tips from various people on how to beat it. Because of that, I'm going to be making you play stage 4 instead >=). Beat that within 10 minute and I'll pay for ur dinner or something.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Put the Chu Impossible stages online so we can recreate them, maybe.

And I'll see if, in exchange, we get the Duelist Pro map online :D

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
SuperSonicRacin - Yeah, if you could bring ur mini-laptop and run live stream on that, that would be awesome! Me and Tant will help you hook up the livestream from ur comp to the main big screen.
If you guys have something like a USB capture card (or something lol) I can set up the software by myself and have it running immediately

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
LOLZ @ me scared. Do you even know what these Chu-Impossible stages are? O.o. I have a feeling u have been secretly getting tips from various people on how to beat it. Because of that, I'm going to be making you play stage 4 instead >=). Beat that within 10 minute and I'll pay for ur dinner or something.
Chu in all 100% honesty and seriousness, I would not do something so low and dirty as to cheat like that

I just want to **** your challenge to prove to you and myself that I'm awesome and stuff and it should be really fun

and I have no idea what these stages are... I'm guessing stuff made in Stage Creator?

pffffft, I'll **** it

BRING IT

ChuDat

Smash Master
Chu in all 100% honesty and seriousness, I would not do something so low and dirty as to cheat like that

I just want to **** your challenge to prove to you and myself that I'm awesome and stuff and it should be really fun

and I have no idea what these stages are... I'm guessing stuff made in Stage Creator?

pffffft, I'll **** it

BRING IT
LOLZ U will fail. U already have an advantage since u have amazing tech skill :embarrass. I'll be impressed if u can beat it on the first try, I doubt it though =P haha.

Supersonicracin - haha good **** man thanks!

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Supersonicracin - haha good **** man thanks!
It'll actually depend on if I can find it or not tonight (between cleaning out the car for the other 2 Sonic's I'm giving a ride to and other things lol).

If Tant has something to plug into my laptop so that we can actually get the matches on uStream, then I can get the software part of it going and the stream up.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LOLZ U will fail. U already have an advantage since u have amazing tech skill :embarrass. I'll be impressed if u can beat it on the first try, I doubt it though =P haha.

In your impossible stages does the person automatically lose if they get any percentage or if they die? If so it it played in stamina mode? lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It'll actually depend on if I can find it or not tonight (between cleaning out the car for the other 2 Sonic's I'm giving a ride to and other things lol).

If Tant has something to plug into my laptop so that we can actually get the matches on uStream, then I can get the software part of it going and the stream up.
You're the guy I accidentally canceled the match with on AIB yesterday! LOL

Top Bottom