• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Kismet2 is ridiculous...
Quoted for emphasis.

I hope all of the big names from AL/GA make it to the Tuscaloosa tourne. I wanna see what's going on in the two states above me.

You better show, Zomb! ROB power.

How often do you go Snake, man?
There's not really any matchups I will always go snake for... I mostly use him for fun/in games where I don't feel like using my ROB. Occasionally I'll CP scrub MKs to Halberd or Green Greens with my Snake just because the matchup is so much easier. The good ones who play smart I'm better off with ROB though.

I play him ALL THE TIME in friendlies though, and have been practicing him a lot. I'd say he's pretty solid, I just need more experience with him.

Sometimes I play Jigglypuff in tourney too, but I don't think those two ever win anything my ROB couldn't. Most of the time I go "just ROB"

Reflex and Rayku will be absent from the TCS tourney, but BigLou, Kismet, and I will definitely be there repping GA.

Ruse

Fox
Sweet, sweet. Well, we'll definitely have to get some dittos/friendlies in, and maybe a ROB vs Snake MM.

Where you gonna place :p?

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
PM me your number and location..and also if you're able to host any sort of smash gatherings [including just me coming over for expressions of robosexuality]. I have 2 Cubes and 1 Wii if that matters.

Also: more and more people are getting into Melee...I seriously sense another wave in the coming years. A LOT of younger kids are getting into it which just means a whole new generation. If you're interested in learning I can teach you Melee stuff :)

AlsoAlso: I can't wait to live near the Avenue...that place is ILL.
Can do. And yeah, I would be majorly interested in Melee happenings. I played Samus and was half-decent, but I didn't discover this site/competitive smash until summer of 2006 and was kind of discouraged about putting a lot of effort in. Still, I'd definitely love to give it a shot.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
What's with all the matchup discussion? Please see the thread title.

And if you're having trouble with Sonic, you need to send your motherboard back to the manufacturer because they gave you a faulty one.

MaXXX, I dunno if you heard but Sudai and I have both retired from Brawl and are playing Brawl+ now (Like my new gRAPE name? :chuckle:). I'm still considering going to Genesis because I have friends who live near there, but I don't think Sudai is.

What other ROBs are going to Genesis?
I can no longer attend Genesis since I unexpectedly got the opportunity to acquire a business and too much of my time will be committed to that for me to make the event...

will I ever get to meet you, maXXX? ;____;

gah...I haven't played Brawl OR Brawl+ in over a month or so...I'll be on the up and up soooon ^_^
I am saddened by all these news.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Eggs > almost all of ROB's moveset. IIRC lasers work but still they're a pain in the ***. Maybe just master powershielding because typically they set up rushdowns with eggs: Egg *shield stun* or *you rolled* they dash attack your shield, jab combo, shield stab, more high priority nonsense that will displease anyone used to fighting Melee Yoshi XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Well, I'm no longer the ROB board mod. I resigned a the moderator from both the ROB boards and Olimar boards last night. My life's been way too busy to troll the boards for a game I don't play anymore. XD

I'm still gonna drop by the ROB boards to shoot d1cks with you guys though, I just won't be giving y'all infractions now.. <00000011

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? SUDAI ISN'T A MOD ANYMORE?!?!?!?

........this is......like.......crazy......

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Well, I'm no longer the ROB board mod. I resigned a the moderator from both the ROB boards and Olimar boards last night. My life's been way too busy to troll the boards for a game I don't play anymore. XD

I'm still gonna drop by the ROB boards to shoot d1cks with you guys though, I just won't be giving y'all infractions now.. <00000011
So whos going to be the new ROB Board Mod?

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
I've been to a couple of the local tournaments and seen Kismet (well, not recently, but w/e). Yeah, he's good.

Hey, can anybody in Woodbridge tell me where Gamepad is? Thanks. I really wanna go to a tournament.

Yeah, I do, but I just wanted to know where GP was. I heard about it and it's been bothering me ever since...
Wait, is Volume III happening this weekend? That first page has been there since April....

jjvirus

Smash Champion
GP is located in the Fredricksburg town center mall or something like that. Its in a mall I know that much XD

And yes Volume III is this weekend. I'll be there and I'm pretty sure Oathmeal, another MD/VA R.O.B., will be there.

Ruse

Fox
I don't even know who the best knowledgeable/skilled (and active) ROB is...

Stingers is good, but I don't know how knowledgeable he is.

Holy and NL are really good, but they don't seem too active.

Chibo doesn't seem active.

OS doesn't play ROB...

Errrrr.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'd like to think i'm knowledgeable...i know the frame data for every single rob move by heart his dsmash and jab and dtilt

<.<

dammit that's something! :laugh:

Ruse

Fox
True, I know you could probably do it, Stingers, but Sudai was just so perfect...

Pretty d*** good.

Very knowledgeable.

VERY active.

Very gay.

My soul mate.

Ruse

Fox
True, Sudai struck fear into the hearts of all ROBs.

But he also struck pleasure into the buttholes of all ROBs...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my one goal

my one dream

was to one day get into the wbr

but

you didn't recommend me

so now i'm ****ed.

Top Bottom