• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sudai you got to keep your custom title? Can I be a mod for a day?

my one goal

my one dream

was to one day get into the wbr

but

you didn't recommend me

so now i'm ****ed.
My recommendation wouldn't have made the slightest difference in this round (in fact, none of my recommendations made it in). There were too many people who were basically guaranteed in. I mean, did you see Chu's asstrocious application? Yet he's going to make it in. All I can say is, make sure you keep posting good feedback in the nightly builds thread, and host B+ events whenever you can and post the results. Stuff like that WILL make a difference in the next round, when there won't be anyone guaranteed in (except NinjaLink if he decides to apply).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
He was in before he ever wrote his app. That was just a formality, though I wish he had taken it more seriously...

Dude, these posts have gotten lol-, rofl-, and lmao-ish. But seriously Sudai, why'd you have to retire? I only got, what, 1 warning and 1 infraction from you. SUDAI, HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

;______________;

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Dude, these posts have gotten lol-, rofl-, and lmao-ish. But seriously Sudai, why'd you have to retire? I only got, what, 1 warning and 1 infraction from you. SUDAI, HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

;______________;
You missed some good times. If you wanna catch up on the history of the ROB boards, you should read the Q&A thread and the video thread all the way through from the beginning. I miss those days...

Hah, one warning and that was it.
Yeah, I know. I should look up to you for that, huh? lol.

You missed some good times. If you wanna catch up on the history of the ROB boards, you should read the Q&A thread and the video thread all the way through from the beginning. I miss those days...
Yeah, some of you guyz have been here since '01, right? I joined in times when sarcasm was scarce and LOLmaterial was going through a drought. But hey, that's what Ruse is here for, isn't he? Womens Back Room....:)

Sudai gave me a warning I think....for "Minor Spam" for saying t0mmy failed :p
Was it on topic? If so, then that prolly wasn't a good call on Sudai's part. But now that Sudai isn't a mod, that **** must be worth serioous bragging rights.:laugh:

at most it was minor spam. but not sudai. sudai come back! and infract me!
Heh, sounds like baby come back. SUDAI, COME BACK AND LOAD OUR BUTTHOLES WITH INFRACTIONS!!!!!!!:cry:(After all, Sudai does love butthole. Or am I mistaken?)

To sum this all up, all you guys sound like reminiscing old coots, I got some serious ROFLMAOs:rotfl: out of this, and we should bug Sudai to become a mod again. It's our duty, as citizens of these beautiful United Threads of ROB Boards!

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Heh I remember when I got infracted for 13375p34k1n9 at some random braggy noob.

Sudai, remember that guy who asked you what he could do with his newly earned infraction points?

TEECO

Smash Ace
Dude, thats the one I used to replace my White and Silver color (the one I used).
Its the best one out so far lol.

I'd like to see one like that, except reversed colors.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Black and White.

Everyone is trying too hard right now to make him look cooler. Simple, but different color options would be just fine though.

I havent seen the Circuit one ;/

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
that one looks pretty cool. does it have a .csp? i only get colors with .csps now
I don't believe so, but I made one myself (which I still have to fix now that I know how to get rid of the magenta outlines lol) I'll let you know if I ever post it. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, assuming I finish my comp final project tonight

Top Bottom