• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
All hail King Bidoof!

And yay for AZ taking over smashboards. We finally have our own character boards here.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
My parents house was literally shaking due to the fireworks around us. Fireworks are also illegal where we live. Obviously the people around us care about that law. lol
Lmfao XD

I am officially exhausted from posting so much in the character boards... you're welcome, Project:M *collapse*

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well keep up the good work saph =p brawl character boards are beyond dead, lets give project m ones some love

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Gaaah, I just got my crew mate to team instead since I didn't wanna wait too long to figure something out. Didn't expect to find a teamie so fast. Sorry < 3
Can't wait to see you there tho!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Gaaah, I just got my crew mate to team instead since I didn't wanna wait too long to figure something out. Didn't expect to find a teamie so fast. Sorry < 3
Can't wait to see you there tho!
lol its cool. Cant wait to meet up with you and reminisce on godly rob moments <3

Dawww, I would've teamed Eric

GP wanna team if your friend flakes?

:phone:
sounds good, peach/ike team representing the ROB boards XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Actually Arty asked me to team before I saw the post :(

Sorry man.

Oh and I don't play Peach anymore, or Brawl for that manner lol. I actually play ROB in doubles

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
for christ sake, I WILL play doubles this time if it kills me XD

Also, I appear to be stuck for a place to stay on thursday and sunday night. Anyone got space for 2 UK pople willing to sleep on a floor?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Just got back from Magfest and hanging out with TOASTYYYY TOOOOOOOOOAST!!! Amazing weekend. Can't wait for Apex.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Just got back from Magfest and hanging out with TOASTYYYY TOOOOOOOOOAST!!! Amazing weekend. Can't wait for Apex.
hey dude. about apex. Are there still spaces at yours on thursday and sunday night? my doubles partner flaked and therefore so has my housing, ive got friday and saturday night sorted but still need to get a palce for the other two

Bees!

Smash Ace
Got to play some Brawl the other day. I am still in love with ROB. Even if he is bad. But Sonic is still fun. So ROB/Kirby/Sonic is my dream team I guess. If only you could play 3 different characters at the same time with assists.

inb4mahvelbaby

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Now I can drive :0.

Passed the test first go ^_^. Woot. Although the tester hates my guts now. ****ing up the speeds too much because I didnt want to break the speed limit. Oh well

Top Bottom