• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
is it bad that the only thing i recognise on this page is pheonix wright? and even then ive never played them XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I'm right there with you G-P. Except I've also heard of Clannad, only because I have some remixed music from it (though Atlach=Nacha seems to have the best music from a VN).

Y'all should play Monster Tail. It's an awesome Metroidvania type game. It looks a lot more childish, but it's totally worth it. Granted, it may not be worth the buy due to how short it is, but I have no clue on that one *cough*. I beat it in 4 days playing like 3-7hrs a day. looool It's addicting
Anywhere near Cave Story quality?

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Don't you guys find R.O.B. just so attractive, I mean he is so sexy. I just wanna UGH!!!! Grab that Ah and do so much innapropiate things with him. Maybe if i said one of the dirty things i would do, i'd probably get infracted.

And oh yeah X and I beat Tyrant and DSF in teams. Beat that Biches.

LOL@ZWARM: haha that guy got comboed in your sig

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it makes me feel like i need to play more games

also, find me the person who invented the friend zone, i am actually going to kill them. asked two women out this week and both have said 'no, i just dont see you that way'
ffs -__-

Sudai

Stuff here
Anywhere near Cave Story quality?
Hard to say. I like the fighting system in Monster Tale a lot better, but Cave Story is definitely better plot wise and OMGAH I'M FLYING AROUND A HUGE CAVE WITH MAH JETPAQK!!!

also, find me the person who invented the friend zone, i am actually going to kill them. asked two women out this week and both have said 'no, i just dont see you that way'
ffs -__-

Lada

Smash Apprentice
hahah i think that we are all put in the friend zone. I mean come on guys were GAMERS, not only that we check this gaming forum almost everyday haha, but if we do good enough-WE GET SOME.
Its hard for me. What about you guys?
I hope you guys are not cocky @$$HOLES

oh yeah and we need money. Or pretty much, we get 3 stocked

Sudai

Stuff here
Friend zone only happens when you're afraid to commit to your emotions. If you just come out with your emotions you'll get a yes or no. If you get some mish mashed, non-yes/no bs, just walk away. That hoe be wishy-washy.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol @ getting some. 2 years ago I really couldn't care less, and no one would convince me otherwise. XD I still wouldn't care less even now because I have control like that, but I care now cause of obvious reasons. lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
meh, it kinda sucks XD
im not entirely worried, but you kinda know that youre screwed when the first thnig they say after you ask is 'i admire your courage'
-__-

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
What? XD

I don't know if I got what you were implying or I didn't, but I care because I'm with someone now and they deserve some. And because I should learn some with only them, too.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Friend zone is my life story. Even when I told a girl within a week of hanging out with her I still got put there. I'd be more sad, but she's one of my best friends now, and I guess I'm okay with it.

Sudai

Stuff here
I wouldn't consider that being friend zoned at all, honestly. You flat out got denied and decided to continue being her friend. Friend zone usually means waiting way too long to tell her you like her then getting the "I don't want to ruin our friendship" line or something similar. At least in my opinion.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah I guess. Well at the time she told me she wasn't sure of her feelings, but she liked me when we met, so we just kept hanging out and it eventually just turned into friendship. I've never heard the "I don't want to ruin our friendship" line from her, though she was afraid I was gonna stop hanging out with her once she decided she didn't want to date me about a month back. I've been hanging out with her since September of last year, so yeah, I guess it wasn't really meant to be.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Yeah, a major problem only arises if - say - she decides to not be your friend and wants nothing to do with you. As it looks, that isn't the case for you, so I'd say you're rather fortunate to actually have what I'd say is a friend by the strictest definition of the term.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, plus she's the one who always tells me friends could turn out to be more than that down the road, so I haven't given up, I'm just not limiting myself to just her. If someone else comes along, I wouldn't stop myself because of her.

Sudai

Stuff here
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Besides, the best long term relationships that I've seen all started off as being close friends. You have to be the person's friend if you have any hope of spending the rest of your life together.

Edit: Ninja'd. Page auto-updated as I hit submit too. lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I saw that, our posts showed up at the same time for me.

But yeah, she's one of my really good friends at this point, and I'm happy with that. I'd like it if something ends up working in the future, but like I said, I'm not limiting myself because of that.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Everyone should do what Zwarm is doing, that man has a good head on his shoulders from the looks of it.

I have a gf ATM though, so I'm outta the friend zone (HYES), but I know how it feels...

My first attempt at making a relationship out of a friendship was just... Wow, I failed it so hard... Luckily my current gf was the one who broke the ice. I had a crush on her for a while, and about 2-3 or so months into our friendship, she asked me to a girls choice dance and it evolved from there, so I pretty much just lucked out.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Haha, thanks. Sorta ironic, but I just found out today she has a boyfriend, soooooo that kinda went downhill. I'm still gonna hang out with her and all, but obviously she's not one of my options anymore, so time to go out and meet someone. Now how to not be incredibly awkward. Hmm.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You have to be the person's friend if you have any hope of spending the rest of your life together.
Here's a hint, Zwarm. :) We want friends first. The people who actually value long terms, that is. Have to get to know us with no strings first (so you can be yourself and not just be performing) before any strings can be attached.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, and I'm really good friends with her, yet she's dating some other guy now. I mean, I understand, but sometimes girls make no sense.

Even with all that, there's a very fine line. You can be "friends" where you both obviously want a relationship but you're getting to know each other better first, or there's the "friends" where that's all you are, friends. That's where I always end up. Maybe something will happen down the line, but for now, nothing can happen. I'm gonna continue to hang out with her, regardless, because she's my friend and I care about her, it's just kinda disheartening, you know?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Let her be your friend and care about her as a friend. The utmost respect is when you respect another relationship, which means that if things don't go well with her current one, you could be next on the list. Patience is a virtue.

It may be disheartening, but you're young now, lol. You have lots of time to meet people, but trying too hard doesn't get anywhere. And then you have to decide whether or not you actually want to spend the rest of your life with the person you find- whether or not they change when they're older. That's what causes a lot of (probably most) divorces- disinterest and change.

These are all things that relationships roll into. It's not all about just having someone super close to for encouragement and companionship, that's what friends are for. Tbh I don't see how relationships are such a big concern, but I guess that just roots from my past, so lol.

He was just insulating that women have far more control over who gets to do the nasty and when than guys do, which is generally true.
Yeah, that's because we're the ones who have to deal with what (potentially) comes after that. :) Perfectly justified, lawl

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah. When she told me, I told her I was happy for her, and I am. I'll get over it, and we'll hopefully keep being friends. I want to stay friends, so hopefully she does too.

I've never really thought relationships were important either, so I never really actively tried to get into one, I've always just let whatever happens happen. Idk, it'd still be nice to be in one, regardless.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Weird, I've always thought it was nicer to not be in one back when I wasn't. o.o Gives you hella more freedom and you don't have as much responsibility.

But tbh, in a mutual close relationship, you're both free cause you give each other freedom to be yourselves. :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I've had enough of not being in a relationship, and I'm ready actually be in one now, haha.

Btw, I sent you a PM, there's no need for us to keep talking about this here. Don't need Sudai yelling at us for having a 2-way conversation in here. :laugh:

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'll make it a three-way conversation.

Wait, how old are you, Sapphy? Telling people that they're young and to have patience sounds pretty sagacious, so that comment just kinda caught me off guard.

Also, guys have to deal with what potentially comes after sex, too. The problem is that, in this country at least, there seems to have been some kind of a mix-up somewhere along the way where guys started thinking they actually had a choice as to whether or not to be there for their child's mother. You make your proverbial bed, you have to lay in it. End of story.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, convo's happened while ive been sleepings

so have we somehow ended up making sapphy agony auntie again? we really need to stop doing that

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'll make it a three-way conversation.

Wait, how old are you, Sapphy? Telling people that they're young and to have patience sounds pretty sagacious, so that comment just kinda caught me off guard.

Also, guys have to deal with what potentially comes after sex, too. The problem is that, in this country at least, there seems to have been some kind of a mix-up somewhere along the way where guys started thinking they actually had a choice as to whether or not to be there for their child's mother. You make your proverbial bed, you have to lay in it. End of story.
I'm 17, I learn fast because I like to give advice that helps people's lives. I've had a lot of conversations with extremely intelligent people and it's made me realize a few things.

Yeah, but the fact is that a lot of men (mostly teenage boys) just disappear. If everyone had that proverbial bed virtue there would be a -lot- less problems than there are now, but the problem is they don't, and women don't feel like they can count on men much anymore because the problem is so epidemic. The few good men left are scarce at best and generally find someone they love quickly, because there's just not that many. This is just from what I've seen in my generation.

LOL Agony auntie... that's cute. XD I really don't mind, the real problem is I don't know how to stop talking sometimes >>;

Top Bottom