• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

tappy

Smash Ace
sweet:) cant wait to see how this looks.

here's a new sig, i think i'm making some very nice improvements-

Dr_Twist, could u switch this sig with the mario one one the front page? and i'm still working on the two requests just to let everyone know.

tappy

Smash Ace
thnx, i think so too:grin: still not done with requests (i need verticz's pics rendered and i asked mm92 to render them but he hasn't been on yet...) and i should be able to get a falco user's done soon.

and dr_twist, for some reason whenever i go to yur sonic forums the page wont appear...

tappy

Smash Ace
ok got the pics i would like.
roy
Falco
Pic of falco and roy in it, background colors dark red and black and my name vericz with smaller text What are the Odds.
Tappy or deathreaver, either would be fine. I like both styles.

thanks.
i'm so sorry for the wait:( i just haven't had any time to get on the computer, but i'm finally done with yur sig! here ya go-

falco user, yours is next:)

tappy

Smash Ace
Maker : Tappy
Pic : http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/Naruto/shino/naruto_shino0035.jpg
Text: Monster in a Box
Backround : http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/RandomRalph/Osise.png
-Something like that. touch it up with brushes or whatever you might use to add some effect to not make it so bland

- Please have the picture of shino on the right and have the text Across from left to right.
sorry falco user, but this sig came out really terrible:( i cant really work that well with pictures that aren't rendered so if you could find another pic of shino that is rendered, then i could make it look sooo much better;) here it is-

E123Omega

Smash Lord
sorry falco user, but this sig came out really terrible:( i cant really work that well with pictures that aren't rendered so if you could find another pic of shino that is rendered, then i could make it look sooo much better;) here it is-
should have worked a bit more on the background

tappy

Smash Ace
should have worked a bit more on the background
yeah... but that's the background that he wanted me to use. i'm gonna make him another one, it will look way better:)

EDIT: can anyone find a good pic of shino that doesn't have a background?

tappy

Smash Ace
nice job DC:)

-A_Falco_user7350, i already saved the shino sig so i couldn't make any changes, really sorry:( well here it is with text, hope yur friend likes it:)

Top Bottom