• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

tappy

Smash Ace
what do you think tappy would it be alright if i do it or you want it as your second request??
yeah, u can go ahead and do it:) and DR, i think that sig is pretty good. also sorry about not being active at yur LOZ site:( i'll start to post there!

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
here u go meteor master:)

without light

with light

i used a filter called ocean ripple for the watery background.
Hey thanks Tappy!! That looks way better than I expected. I may get you to make me a couple more soon. Thanks again!!.....so awesome....

tappy

Smash Ace
thnx, i'm glad u like it. and i'd be happy to make u some more sigs any time:)

tappy

Smash Ace
here's a new one for meteormaster. i would've gave it to u in a privatemessege but it wasn't allowing me too...

i think it looks a little better:)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor

tappy

Smash Ace
alright, and do u want the images to be the same size or the one in the middle to be bigger than the other two?

EDIT: here ya go Meteor Master:)

vericz

Smash Champion
so is this a sig shop???????
If so can I get one?
Pic of falco and roy in it, background colors dark red and black and my name vericz with smaller text What are the Odds.

vericz

Smash Champion
ok got the pics i would like.
roy
Falco
Pic of falco and roy in it, background colors dark red and black and my name vericz with smaller text What are the Odds.
Tappy or deathreaver, either would be fine. I like both styles.

thanks.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
hey vericz could u get me the actual pics of those so I can render them??

I have this way to get pics to have no background, but I need those pics, as they were before you erased the background. ok?? thanks that would be a whole lot easier.

Also, front page says always pick a maker of the three of us to do your request.. Examples of all of our stuff on front page.

tappy

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'd like to help you guys out. I think I can contribute to your shop.

Off topic: I'm sorry jazz deleted you from Marthsword's website, but I made sure he would never do that again. So please come back and give us one more chance!

I promise some loser wont ever do that again.
i knew he was gonna do something like that... i would have taken care of him before but marthsword didn't seem to like that so i didn't do anything because he was his friend.

on topic: well anywayz, i'm glad you joined this shop DC:) good luck with yur sigs!

vericz

Smash Champion
Sounds interesting. Is there anyway I can get both a sig from tappy and an animated sig?? That would be cool. I'll help advertise for you guys by posting a link in my sig and also give you guys the credit. Thanks

Would I be the first you make an animated sig for in this shop??

A_Falco_user7350

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom