• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chrome Shop Mafia(if interested offering another shop owner a custom made sig!)

vericz

Smash Champion
That sig is some great stuff. But how about changing the bottom text to "What are the Odds" And outlining it in black so it's more visible.
Thats the name of my crew and it makes some sense with your animation. Great stuff, I really like it!
Demoncaterpie is PRO

tappy

Smash Ace
Sorry I haven’t been on lately guys:( I’ve had a lot of homework to catch up on because I was sick for four days but I might be able to get those two requests done after school today, but I’m not sure.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Very nice shop here.
Looks like we have some competiton!
I like that.
You guys are lucky, you got tappy before I did..................very lucky, but whatever.
And nice animation, demoncaterpie.
And Deathreaver and tappy, if you need any help on doing anything with gimp then just let me know, I'll see what I can do to help you guys.
May the best shop win.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Very nice shop here.
Looks like we have some competiton!
I like that.
You guys are lucky, you got tappy before I did..................very lucky, but whatever.
And nice animation, demoncaterpie.
And Deathreaver and tappy, if you need any help on doing anything with gimp then just let me know, I'll see what I can do to help you guys.
May the best shop win.
Oh don't worry. We will:laugh:

Also, for the "X factor shop sig", I'm planning on showing off everyone's sig in one animation.

So let me know which sig you want me to show guys.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
AWESOME DEMON!!! Thanks alot, hmm.... so... we give u sig, u put them all in one animation, and we all put that animation banner in our sigs??

Im working on one for it! Thanks omega, if I need help ill definitely ask!

o.O heres one. Where can I get awesome brushes and fonts?? Right now im just working on using a brush on the background and experimenting with filters. Once I have that pretty much mastered, or whatever, im gonna work on whole sigs so I dont have to use Photoshop 6.0 anymore. I think it is too limited and sucks lol.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
demon how about after you so that can you please make a animation for this shop like you did for marthswords site!
That's what I want trying to do. Basically, it'll be an animation showing off each member's best sig for a few seconds. If all the members can give me the sig they want to use, then I'll make the animation.

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord

tappy

Smash Ace
hey DR, i guess u could put this one of mine in

there's no text but oh well

okay guys, i'll probably start working on yur requests tomarrow;) sorry for the wait...

Top Bottom