• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chopping down Trees with your bare hands.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I got a splinter, no worries though.

How are other (manly) snake mains doing on their tree chopping.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
this is stupid, and i really doubt you've ever done anything half as manly as that.

i on the other hand have a career and support myself and three other people, can affored a car and a personal pool on my own, thats manly kthxbai

AfroQT

Smash Master
this is stupid, and i really doubt you've ever done anything half as manly as that.

i on the other hand have a career and support myself and three other people, can affored a car and a personal pool on my own, thats manly kthxbai
I do this on a daily basis, i have 3 careers, i support 27 people, i have 3 hummers, a jet, and a personal pool inside of a airplane I own.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
uh huh alright :3 snake is gay btw, its explained in the games, i hope gay men can be manly men

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
he has man love with otacon man, its in the game. not big boss by the way, solid snake, big boss is too rugged for love

AfroQT

Smash Master
he has man love with otacon man, its in the game. not big boss by the way, solid snake, big boss is too rugged for love
Nothing not manly about loving another manly man.
If you do not enjoy 2 manly men, lightly oiled, and groaning in unison, you are probably gay.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i can at least agree with you there.

big boss is much manlier than solid/liquid and solidus just because he get his arm and leg broken by a women then fixes them himself

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
he's even more rugged in peace walker. you can just go out with pants and two ribbons of ammo over his bare chest, thats manly

napZzz

Smash Hero
I think I Might have become your biggest fanboy in the 1 day I've seen you posting here afro.

etecoon

Smash Hero
YOU JOKE STEALER, I USED THAT ONE LAST WEEK
I know, that's why I posted it

afro should be our mod actually

I wish I could grow a beard. Then I could grow a beard.
I can't get rid of mine, if I shave it it's back like the next day, eventually I get lazy and just leave it alone for weeks at a time

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
we gotta believe in something though ;-; its how we get through the days, besides maining snake

Top Bottom