• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose a character for this criteria!

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Coco Bandicoot

an unplayable Character from a series represented in Smash for Playstation All Stars 2? In other words:
Pick a Series that has playable representation in Smash
Choose another character from that series (one that isn't in Smash) that would be a good fit for Playstation All Stars 2

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Akira (Gaia's Melody)

I'm going a different direction with this one:
An Actress who should voice Amy Rose for an upcoming Sonic Movie?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Dua Lipa

A japanese "niche, anime-styled" video game that Warner Animation Group can adapt to a CGI animated movie.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Emma Stone

a Pokeball Summon from any smash game that should be playable? (asides from Charizard because he is currently playable)

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Bentley Bear from Crystal Castles

A Donkey Kong Country cartoon song for the series' Smash tracklist
(Hard Mode: it can't be the opening theme, Our Love is Stronger than a Golden Banana, or Metal Head)

Torgo the Bear

Smash Lord
NNID
u2outofcontrol
Switch FC
SW-1209-7008-3905
I'm...not honestly sure if this is what you meant but I'm suggesting a new course:

Hydroplane Alley
A city track taking place in extra stormy weather. You thought Neo Bowser City was bad? Wait till you have to cross the gigantic puddles on the street that mess with your steering! Toads can be seen running for cover from the torrential downpour in the background.

Diddy Kong Racing track to revive for the Booster Pass

Top Bottom