• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chip I think this should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5206150&postcount=54
Fancy way to do it.

And sorry bomber, I forget everything.
I might make one just for the lulz though.
Lol, you and me should team up one weekend and we can spend the whole weekend online doing multiple matches of up spamming our bombs at each other and fighting each other too. pulling out bombs is second natured to me, it's like I have an infinite symbol on my bomb bag.

then you can post the vid on this thread and we laugh at how funny bomb spamming is. sheesh, Redson was like "Aero, no self inflicted damage" and I was like "aww come on but it's fun!" XD

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
As long as you don't throw them at me idc. <_<

Bomber7

Smash Hero
ummm wouldnt that be the point? why? are my bombs too scary? or do I use them like a terrorist would....ummm I swear I am not a terrorist I love the US. I support the Iraq War as a terms or National safety. I swear to God.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I don't want anything messing up my rhythm.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
o.... so like a team battle, no team attck and lots of bombs raining down fro mthe heavens on the unsuspecting victims?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
... umm ok. even though that doesnt have to do with anything, yeah I found it funny when I saw that too on the video comments, though lets try not to have spam ok?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ummm, for Snake and Link, I'd give a 7 or 8, they are decntly heavy so they are affected by bombs easily if hit. You saw my vid wqith Pacmn, so Link should be about 7 or 8. Mario, could be a problem due to his cape so I'd give it no more than a 5 and giving it a 6 would be generous.

TheFast

Smash Lord
against link bombs should be even against him because he might fall faster but he can spam at the same speed as us

BKrkr

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5303-3831-5621
Its a freak event >.> or at least that's my opinion.
Not a freak event, just taking advantage of a rare oppurtunity (in pro/competitive play at least...)

Has this guide mentioned to always keep a bomb out vs. characters that rely high-priority, spammable approaches (Meta, Snake, Luigi)?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Not a freak event, just taking advantage of a rare oppurtunity (in pro/competitive play at least...)

Has this guide mentioned to always keep a bomb out vs. characters that rely high-priority, spammable approaches (Meta, Snake, Luigi)?
For your sig, put the links between:
[IMG ] [/IMG]
.......^............
In there
(NO SPACE AFTER THE FIST IMG)

TheFast

Smash Lord

I didnt think about luigi but it does talk about Metaknight under metaknight, most characters havnt been discussed yet cuz no1 will take the time to discuss them.

Rare = freak, so I was half right

BKrkr

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5303-3831-5621
Luigis love surprising you with the tornado in both obvious and obscure moments, but I guess it's not surprising if you expect it...>.> They have ridiculous recovery with that thing, so it sets up for a possible bomb spike; also, I laugh at your definition of 'freak'. ;)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I thought it was kinda a given that people like MK and snake, you had to keep a bomb out. more or less common bomb-logic.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I don't keep a bomb out for Snake.
I just arrow/boomerang/Zair a lot.

MK you have to.

BKrkr

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5303-3831-5621
Another who having bombs on the field and in possession is useful against: Samus. Not only can bombs stop the fully charged charge shot, they'll mess with her awesome uair and priority tilts.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
yeah, Bombs are pretty effective against samus. I just didn't use them well enough against sauske ^^' totaly got owned in all of the sandbag matches. Still need room for improvement. actually alot of room if I want to one day compete with him, santi and VG.

BKrkr

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5303-3831-5621
Sonic isn't too susceptible to bombs; 'rangs and SHDA are much more useful in that match up, unless we're trying to rack up damage/gimp Sonic off stage (yes, it can be done.) Jump over the trajectory of Sonic after he spring up (off stage,) throw bomb down, footstool/dair, dead hedgehog. Don't get predictable with this, though.

Ivysaur doesn't like bombs very much, would anyone like to throw in their two cents?

TheFast

Smash Lord
throw her off the side and grab the edge...............

but really, Ivysaur has great range you want to keep her far away and her dodges are slow and i think the speed of arrows would be more helpfull.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I dont know, do you guys really go looking between Ivy's legs to see if its a guy or girl? You have way too much time on your hands.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
you know I really dont know. Besides, I take good care of my pokemon, I make sure I use squirtle's favorite turtle wax for his shell, I water my Ivysaur and I have my charizard have a daily morning flight before school to keep his aerials in tip top shape. I feed them and wash them and keep my bombs out of there reach so they dont eat them or blow them up in there faces and faint. Then I would have to bring them all the way to the pokeCenter on the other side of town and get them treated for burn and then by the time I'd get home it would be dark, and no I dont have a bike, some f****t's yellow electric mouse blew it up as he was passing by one day. >=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom