• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chip I think this should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
o darn it.... o well back to Death Note.

I'll check this board every now and then to see if there is anything new.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Lol, thanks, I was never that good with bombs
Lol. It takes alot of practice and the mental insanity of a lunatic mastermind to use bombs effectively. That's why my firends worry if I'm going to end up blowing up something when I'm older or become the top Demo-man in the Army(even though I want to go to Airforce).

I think maybe it's cuz I love using bombs and I'm crazy enough to chase after Snake's gernade and pick it up and throw it back, even if it blows up in my face. :psycho:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Lol. It takes alot of practice and the mental insanity of a lunatic mastermind to use bombs effectively. That's why my firends worry if I'm going to end up blowing up something when I'm older or become the top Demo-man in the Army(even though I want to go to Airforce).

I think maybe it's cuz I love using bombs and I'm crazy enough to chase after Snake's gernade and pick it up and throw it back, even if it blows up in my face. :psycho:
Lol, picking up his grenades and running with it toward him and then shielding it is a good idea. You're just playing smart. =P

iRjOn

Smash Lord
that VG is a really good mind game that skrew with snakes if u use their nade against them.
I know i use to main him lol.
kinda funny i basically jumped down the tier list lol.

TheFast

Smash Lord
rough score by me would probably be a 6 they can brake through her range pretty good and counter her quick ground speed and lack of range at the diagnals from the ground (her main range is her mediate right and left and strait above her)

this is when on the ground of course but her up-B pulling down thing and down-B seem like real problems however if you shorthop bombs then that will force her in the air which is better than fighting her masive range on the ground.

But her range does have lag so I could be all wrong it might be better to fight her on the ground rather than in the air for punishment. >.<

TheFast

Smash Lord
UPDATE: I found two new bomb strategies I will Add them either tomorrow or Saturday

2) isn't very good just another strategy that some1 might like better than the more tricky ones.

Edit: number 1 wasn't explained right

1)you start on the ground with no bombs. Throw three bombs in one jump time (using both jumps) and landing with no bomb. Its tricky and would take some practice to master. Will be added to the guide Friday night

BKrkr

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5303-3831-5621
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned (or if I learned it here...,) but I like hanging from the edge, fast falling, pulling a bomb, tossing it up, then either doing 2 quick jumps to sweet spot the edge or upb to it.

I do this after the opponent is KO'd to pass the invincibility time untouched, or when the opponent is giving me hell when I try to get back on the stage (coughfoxcough.)

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ive seen sasukebowser do this in his videos and he has a nice stage spike using a bomb and an up-b in one of his combo videos

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol I really dont keep count of how many bombs come out, if oyu watch me its like I have an infinite symbol on my bomb bag.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
1)you start on the ground with no bombs. Throw three bombs in one jump time (using both jumps) and landing with no bomb. Its tricky and would take some practice to master. Will be added to the guide Friday night
you can only have two bombs out at a time

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Watch some of my matches for bomb stuff for Wario.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ive seen alot of the nice bomb stuff. Can I add some of you videos and put times next to them when bombs are used?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I dont know if peach deservs a 7 on bomb effectiveness, cuz I went to a tourny last night and got 17th place again. I mainly got that far from my humungous bye. anyway, after I beat "the worst guy there" I fought some other dude who beat me as peach and Falco, and I was using TL the whole time, I did better against his falco then his peach game. I'd give Peach like a 4 or 5 cuz my bombs didt really work on her, just bow and boomberaang. Falco was i little easier even though he used his reflector and I knew he would but when it comes to that I make my projectiles a surprise so I'm not too predictable when it somes to eflector characters.

Also I'd give jigglypuff a 5. While she is floaty, bombs are moderatley effective especially for that mid to close range roll out cancel like we all know people like to use and play mind games with.

TheFast

Smash Lord
i was thinking of going even low ill make sure to change that when i add stuff about sasuke's videos

And barge do you mean jump canceled bombs?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Nice MAtches Sauske, though While I was looking on the first page I noticed Santi's comment saying bombs are inert, I'm taking that as they are useless or dont do anything, well if so, I'm determined to prove him wrong.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Santi was just trying to be funny.
bombs rule.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
That was funny. xD
He was like "wtf was that??" over the phone.
I was laughing so hard.
Skills son.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Wow, ever since I read this thread, I think my bomb use has increased so much that they are all I use for wracking damage along with my other projectiles unless my opponent gets into my back air range...

Is this a bad thing?

TheFast

Smash Lord
No projectiles should lead into attacks this means you are doing it right. ^.^ glad my guide could help.
(enless your sasuke his bombs lead to death >.<)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Wow, ever since I read this thread, I think my bomb use has increased so much that they are all I use for wracking damage along with my other projectiles unless my opponent gets into my back air range...

Is this a bad thing?
Hellz no. Bombs are one of the best things in TL's arsenal, as a matter of fact eveything in TL compliments each other, Bomb+Boomberang=god, bow for backup=yes.

Eventually you are gona have to learn that yeah bombs are useful for racking up damage but the key focus is learn some combos with them, and figuring out what a bomb cancels like samus's fully charged shot, MK's meta-tornado, pretty much everything.

One thing I've been doing is bomb slash as I call it. just simply when an opponent is in killing % just jump toward them in the air, if it hits, the opponent will be stunned for a second giving you the chance to immediately to use F air and finish him. It's a quick, clean stroke. :chuckle:

TheFast

Smash Lord
UPDATE: new tricks added might go ill go into more detail on them latter. (I got some videos of some of them XD)
Peach move to a 3

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lolz maybe I should have a match with someone of me just spamming bombs the whole time, to show people how to use them.
Would it contribute to this thread? xD

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Lol, if anyone who should do that its me.

If you looked back at my thread with me against Pacmn you would see this... Remember Sauske?

think it's great lol.

Your name is bomber7 and you seriously are a bomber in the game, funny style. One thing, I would change your wifi tag to "Bomb" since that would be a cool name, but mainly because if I saw you without knowing your username here, I would think "spammer". But knowing you here, I'm like "lolwut cool".

I can see me being cautious attacking you with a bomb in my face all the time, so I would approach with an aerial. Maybe you should jump then throw bombs.

>>>Hyrulian Royalty

Though the main reason why I'mtaking to this thread full force is because of this comment...

You DO realize though, that the top players are top for a reason. They know how to use characters to their full potential, which means they know how to win against many, MANY other players. Otherwise they wouldn't be at the top. And you don't see bomb-spamming in the top circle.. Dyou get my drift? It may be your style, but it certainly isn't common or necessarily good.

>>>Pheonix~Lament

This comment enrages me the most, that is what drives my passion for my bombing style. RAGE! I made a vow to make Bombing a top player style. ^^

Veggieburger_802

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7958-8584-9570
I actually set my C-stick to Special (I still use B sometimes, but mostly just for arrows) so I could down-B in the air without having to fall a little bit. Like when you're flying off the edge, and you want to pull a bomb out but you still want to keep moving towards the stage and not fall downwards, it's really nice to be able to keep going forward and pull a bomb out without chancing your trajectory at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom