• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chillin Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
ive been on the internet for about 8 years, and i used to be in the higher levels of a couple of gamehacking groups <seralabs, IDP, xe_clan> so wandering around the internet pwning things like maplestory/SURP/gunbound quickly built up a big google archive.

JFox

Smash Hero
Would everyone STOP bumping this old *** thread. Chillin levels don't matter! They were a joke, and if you take them seriously, you are a noob. This thread is absolutely ridiculous and I hate it with every fiber of my being.(and No, I don't like it!)

chillindude829

Smash Master
Would everyone STOP bumping this old *** thread. Chillin levels don't matter! They were a joke, and if you take them seriously, you are a noob. This thread is absolutely ridiculous and I hate it with every fiber of my being.(and No, I don't like it!)
this person clearly has a negative chillin level

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
At my last tournament I did an illusion and killed myself. Then in the results/shoutouts thread the person I was facing told me I should stop "chillin" myself with fox. Then I stumble across this topic. I LOL'ed.

D

Deleted member

I can't believe Chillin actually bumped this from 2 years ago... x.x

I also can't believe I'm posting in this thread to say that...

Chillin, you should make a new one...?

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Chillin's pro so I listen to everything he says on swf. Everything he types is a fountain of golden knowledge.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
From what i saw brtarlog or whatever your negative chillin level name is..... Chillin wins and so do i in a google fight you should just stop trying

chillindude829

Smash Master
^ please get the melee vs brawl nonsense out of my thread. what don't people understand about melee getting old? melee is an amazing game, but i'd like to see you go to tourneys for 6 straight years and not get tired of it. i moved on to something new, get off my nuts

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^ please get the melee vs brawl nonsense out of my thread. what don't people understand about melee getting old? melee is an amazing game, but i'd like to see you go to tourneys for 6 straight years and not get tired of it. i moved on to something new, get off my nuts
Melee is totally vintage.

otg

Smash Master
To each his own Chillin. I can understand that after 6 straight years you would get bored of the game, but why move onto Brawl and than hate on Melee as inferior (which you did in your TierList thread)? If you're so sick of Melee, than how could Brawl seem like a breath of fresh air? Maybe you should just quit smash in general.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Can you point out where I hated on Melee as inferior? It was probably a joke if anything, I've never claimed Brawl to be a better game than Melee. And it's not really that complicated, Brawl is a new game, everything is different, so I like it compared to Melee where everything got stale.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Chillin is so good.

*Watches Jiano take 5 stock off of Chillin in Crews, losing only 1 himself*

*Watches KDJ **** Jiano in Crews*

Yeah, Chillin's the best fox...

EDIT: I'm dead serious.

Grunt

Smash Master
Sweet I got a Chillin Lv.3 Shine spike (Miss) jump hit shine spike, recover.
Unfortunately i also Side-B'd off the stage, so I guess I'm a 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom