• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chillin Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Some of you may have heard about "Chillin levels" or "Average Chillin Level (ACL)". Well, I am here to explain what these are and what the purpose of them is.

Basically, Chillin levels describe the amount of skill needed to perform certain moves with Fox. The purpose of them is to further glorify me, Chillindude829, and make other Fox players understand that they are inferior to me.

You may think you did a Chillin of a high level, but you didnt. The 2nd best Chilliner is Azen, and he rarely does more than a Level 3 Chillin.

Do you think you pulled a Level 5 Chillin? You didn't. Do you have a video of it? It's fake. You probably edited a video of me doing it and put your name on it.

Average Chillin Level (ACL) is not based directly on the Chillin Level Scale, however. For example, if my Average Chillin Level is 4, it doesn't mean most of the stuff I'm doing is Level 4. It means my best stuff is currently in the 4th level.

Why is it called the AVERAGE Chillin level, then? I'm not really sure, but I made it up, so I can call it whatever the **** I want.

So here now for your viewing pleasure is the Chillin Level list. Again, note that you can't do most of this stuff, because your Fox isn't as good as mine.

Chillin levels

Negative Levels
---
Level -1:
-Side+B off ledge
-Miss the ledge with a Side+B

Level -2:
-Airdodge off ledge
-Miss a shinespike and die because of it (either suicide or opponent kills)

Level -3:
-Unnecessarily attempt to shinespike someone after they are guaranteed to die, inadvertently save them, and have them survive

Level -4:
-Unnecessarily attempt to shinespike someone after they are guaranteed to die, inadvertently save them, have them survive, and suicide in the process

Level -5:
--Unnecessarily attempt to shinespike someone after they are guaranteed to die, inadvertently save them, have them survive, suicide in the process, and have them win the match because of it

Level -6:
-Unnecessarily attempt to shinespike someone after they are guaranteed to die, inadvertently save them, have them survive, suicide in the process, and have them win the match with a 3 stock comeback using Ganondorf because of it

Positive Levels
---
WARNING: You are not Chillindude829, and therefore you should refrain from attempting these stupidly fast and retardedly amazing moves.

Level 1:
-Up Throw, 1 Up Smash
-Up Throw, 1 Up Aerial
-Dash attack, Up Smash

Level 2:
-Up Throw, 2-3 Up Smashes
-Up throw, 2-3 Up Aerials
-Shinespike opponent just before they grab the edge
-Shine WD Up Smash (kill)
-Single jump off ledge (short range), shinespike
-Drop off ledge (short range), shinespike

Level 3:
-Shinespike opponent to death from stage (without jumping off ledge; opponent must also be above the ledge)
-Shinespike Samus, Young Link, or Link as they grapple the stage
-Back throw opponent off ledge, double jump out and shine
-Up air an opponent while they are magnified at the top of the screen to kill
-Single jump off ledge, attempt shinespike (miss), jump out and immediately shinespike (kill)
-Drop off ledge (long range), shinespike

Level 4:
-Shinespiking an opponent multiple times (2-3) until death without them landing on the stage in between
-Shine WDing a Peach, Link, or Falcon across the stage and off the edge, followed by a shinespike to kill
-While hanging on ledge, drop, jump over ledge and shinespike opponent before they land
-Drop off ledge, jump up below someone and shinespike
-Shinespike someone 5 times in a row or more as they continuously come back until death
-Chillindash**

Level 5:
-Hang on ledge, drop, jump, walljump, shinespike

Level 6:
-Back air (off of ledge) to shinespike
-Neutral air (off of ledge) to shinespike

Level 7:
-Shinespike two people at once (both die)

Level 8:
-Run towards edge, shine opponent off and hover off*, then shinespike again
-After an opponent jumps out to hit you while you're coming back to the stage, you walltech the hit (techjump), then shinespike them

*Hovering - If you run towards the edge and shine just before you would run off, you move out horizontally in the shine while not losing much vertical distance
**Chillindash - Using the above hover technique to get far away from the stage, turning toward the stage, jumping out of the shine and back airing the opponent

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao... this is by far the most unbias post i've ever posted in my entire life. One day, I could only hope to post such an intriguiing topic as this. Only i will never be able to do so, because I am not chillindude.

DDRKirby(ISQ)

Smash Ace
what IS your ACL?

lmao if someone had a negative ACL it'd mean their best stuff is chillin level -1 or lower.

D

Deleted member

John's - A John is just an excuse someone uses when they lose. For example H2YL's(Ha Ha You Lose, a smash crew with Azen and NEO, among others) motto is "Good Stuff, No John's". If you fight someone and they lose and they say you were being cheap or gimping or they were tired or something just say something like "no johns son".
from some random site I found on google. LOL.

Dawg

Smash Apprentice
chillin, this cements your coolness and godlyness as the best fox

IM_Tayo

Smash Rookie
Hmmm... I've gotten a level 7 b4...
Anyways, nice job at mlg philly, chillin

Zeke

Smash Apprentice
Level 9: Shinespiking chillins mama five times in a row last night, followed by me Side+Bing off the edge of the bed when I was done with her.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
-LV.7:

Unnecessarily attempt to shinespike someone after they are guaranteed to die, inadvertently save them, have them survive, suicide in the process, and have them win the match with a 847 1/2 stock comeback using a LV. 1 Bowser CPU because of it, followed by your Gamecube smacking you in the face and exploding at the same time destroying your face so you die forever.

*Patent pending*

D1

Banned via Administration
lol only once in a blue moon I pull of the high level chllin dude stuff I really liked that chillin dash Ima steal that I usually try an uair outta that but bair sounds teh kewlz.

GOOD SH** SQUIRTLE!!!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i just read the whole thing, got a video? its fake lol too good illindude
punching mild for the bottom bunk at azens = level 10 chillin lol

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I believe this idea is montage worthy, and a chillin video including these feats should immeadiatly begin the recording process

Mr. Noddle

Smash Cadet
ATTN: Chillin

How about this for a Level 9?

Level 9:
-Continuously shine an opponent across the stage, drill behind them, then shine them across the stage again in the opposite direction.
-Finish above step with an up smash or a Chillindash.

Approved? x_x

KishSquared

Smash Master
Bah, Chillin' can't do that. He's only at level 2! I'm jealous though because I'm at level 1. That's why he did better than me at FC3 ^_^

KM-013

Smash Lord
oh man, is this THE chillindude?!? i thought all the elite smashers hung out on a secret smashboards! Chillin, ive seen all your vids, and modeled my fox off of you. maybe sometime we can play a match the next time im in VA. ^_^

chillindude829

Smash Master
Excuse me, KM013, but I don't play people below my level. So really, I don't play anyone. I'm just that amazing.

And I do hang out on a secret smashboards, I just came here in the hopes that you losers would gain some knowledge from my immense greatness. Alas, I seem to be mistaken, as everyone (except me) still sucks. Oh well, maybe one day someone will pose a threat to me in this game. LOL, yeah right

Wife

Smash Lord
I can't believe you wrote up an entire post without making fun of Zelgadis a single time.

ps you are a loser

The Pope: Wait, Chillindude828 or 829?
Kevin: 829
The Pope: Oh ok, go ahead.

FoxPlaya

Smash Cadet
Yo chillendude, sorry to shame you with my amatuer presence ;), but I am somewhat new to the prffessional world of melee, and have, untill now, never heard of you or the other elites, would U care to post a vid of your amazing talent so I may watch in aww and hope to someday have a shimmer of your talent???

FOX ROCKS FOREVER!

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'm at level 1,000,000. Im sorry but the sad truth is here. I will post a vid as soon as possible I guess, but then again, it'll be fake. Chillin is the master. I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom