• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chillin Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaWave

Smash Journeyman
Chillin, I know you are the best because even Ken says he can't beat your Fox. (No offense Ken you did say that) It would be great to see a new Fox combo vid to replace the out-dated Shined Blind. Could you possibly do the honors?

You are the best after all.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
omg -_- why did i click this. i want to hate this so bad...i really do but for some reason lol. not bad, u actually have everything in its true order lol. r we going to be seeing more char. that uve graced by pickin up or is it stayin with the fox thread for now?

Dopey

Smash Lord
chillin, whats the "chillin level" where u get 3 stocked by falco and knocked outta top 10 at FC3?

ROFL someone plz close this thread

Aeroplane

Smash Apprentice
WAKA-WAKA

whats the chillin level for killing someone then playing around (like dash-dancing or shine, jc, shine, etc) by trying to jump up and firefox into the ground but instead firefox-ing so soon that you cant go into the groud, thus going sideways, off the edge to your doom?

err am i just the only one who does htat to play around?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
what's the negative chillen level for usmashing peach into the background of dreamland on you last stock at 135% for the in, but then jumoing off the stage a lasering to show off, but end up dying while peach is turning into a star in the background, so you lose.

that's like level -5 billion lol.

Shade_

Smash Ace
This topic is utterly pointless,

Seroisly you think that there is not a fox player in the world that can perform one of your moves, thats crazy.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Oh ok, well still I know Chilin is one of the highest ranking Foxe's ever, so don't get me wrong, but come on, what is this.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Dopey said:
chillin, whats the "chillin level" where u get 3 stocked by falco and knocked outta top 10 at FC3?

ROFL someone plz close this thread
was it u that did that dope(seriously)?

Nurok

Smash Lord
shut up controlfreak.
for that you get a level -20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chilling level.
-edun

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
NovaWave said:
Chillin, I know you are the best because even Ken says he can't beat your Fox. (No offense Ken you did say that) It would be great to see a new Fox combo vid to replace the out-dated Shined Blind. Could you possibly do the honors?

You are the best after all.
I did not say that... I just said I couldn't beat foxes in general since Fox is God tier

nothing to do with chillin's fox however

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Isn't there a level 9? Chillindude you suck at life! I can beat you playing with my feet.:psycho:
(you missed the shinespiking with the DJC;))
..........later

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
nookrulz said:
foxandfalco isn't even on the scale for complaining.
my post wasnt even relevant to the topic...just to the fact a old thread was bumped
<3 chillin though

MegaKirby9

Smash Apprentice
If there is a bright center to the Universe, I'm i
Oh my God... I've committed a Chillin Level -6!!! I ought to be arrested and sent to the Smash Penitentiary! Honest, it was Tapion as G-Dorf--he had died once--and I was trying to look all Zelgadis-ish and shine spiking him unnecessarily when... HE UP-B'd ME INTO THE FRIGGIN SIDE OF FD!!! All my friends who think I'm amazing were watching and will never let me live it down!

JFox

Smash Hero
Someone PLEASE close this thread. Its old, pointless, and such a dumb thread. If you guys aren't going to let it die out, please someone close this.

Xelyst

-_-
This thread is stupid -_- sry man.

EDIT: Your good, stop talking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom