• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chikkin Dance!!!

Sliq

Smash Master

This is an animated GIF of a dancing chicken my good friend Darc made for me. I felt like I would share it with my other friends. This is the events that are occurring in my life.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Good job putting a censored word in your image name.

Play Melee.

EDIT: Also fail because those are CUCCOS, not chickens.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nice way to make a grand return Sliq....

Play Melee

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wait, wait...I can see this happening already. Don't let this turn into another "Play SSBB Forever." We don't need another epically large spam thread, please...

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Says the guy who posted a wall of images (read: SPAM).

Sliq

Smash Master
Says the guy who posted a wall of images (read: SPAM).
This is my blog. I can post about what I want, and in this case I am posting a GIF image of a dancing chikkin my good friend Darc made for me. You are more than welcome to not view it, and you are especially welcomed to not post in it.

No amount of your failure will ruin this for me.

Ironic post is ironic...
I can post whatever nonsense in my own blog if I deem it relevant to my life, and in this case I do. I do not want others posting nonsense in my blog. They can post whatever they want in their blogs. I don't care what they have in their blogs as I will not read them. I will, however, read the responses to my own blog.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
This is my blog. I can post about what I want, and in this case I am posting a GIF image of a dancing chikkin my good friend Darc made for me. You are more than welcome to not view it, and you are especially welcomed to not post in it.

No amount of your failure will ruin this for me.

I can post whatever nonsense in my own blog if I deem it relevant to my life, and in this case I do. I do not want others posting nonsense in my blog. They can post whatever they want in their blogs. I don't care what they have in their blogs as I will not read them. I will, however, read the responses to my own blog.
There is a point in time where a "blog" stops being a blog. Just because you post it here doesn't make it a blog. This is pure spam.

This is exactly what my thread is talking about. People shouldn't be able to get away with this because they claim it's a blog.

I can claim that a computer is a can of Coca-Cola. That doesn't MAKE it a can of Coke, it just makes me delusional or in denial.

But I'm not going to reply to this blog again, it didn't even deserve my first reply and I don't want to bump it up. Also, I've been trolled by you once, and that was enough for one lifetime.

Sliq

Smash Master
There is a point in time where a "blog" stops being a blog. Just because you post it here doesn't make it a blog. This is pure spam.

This is exactly what my thread is talking about. People shouldn't be able to get away with this because they claim it's a blog.

I can claim that a computer is a can of Coca-Cola. That doesn't MAKE it a can of Coke, it just makes me delusional or in denial.

But I'm not going to reply to this blog again, it didn't even deserve my first reply and I don't want to bump it up. Also, I've been trolled by you once, and that was enough for one lifetime.
I'm not trolling anyone. I've linked multiple personal smash friends to this. You stumbled upon it and stuck your nose in where it was not welcomed. Please leave unless you have something to add to my blog.

Also, if you want, I can put computer components into a coke can to make your argument invalid, if you would like me to. It won't be able to process much, but enough to be a device used for computing.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not trolling anyone.
Not yet, but every other time I've ever seen you post you were trolling someone. I was preparing.
Although I can still see this post setting me up for some trolling.
I've linked multiple personal smash friends to this.
Why don't you compile the massive wall of images into one by yourself, upload it to Photobucket and link them to that instead of using the forum as your personal plaything?

You stumbled upon it and stuck your nose in where it was not welcomed. Please leave unless you have something to add to my blog.
Again, this forum is not yours. You don't have a right to tell me I'm not welcome in this thread.

And again, this isn't a blog.

Also, if you want, I can put computer components into a coke can to make your argument invalid, if you would like me to.
That doesn't make my argument invalid, but it does further my analogy; add in computer components into a Coke can and make it work like a computer and you can call it a computer.

Add in blog-like components to this "blog" and you can call it a blog.

Using your logic, moderation is unnecessary on a forum because people can just "not view" things that are stupid. If there were no moderation here, it would be 4chan. If this were 4chan, I would not be here. If you want a good forum, it needs rules and guidelines that are followed and NOT for people like you to assume that they can post whatever the hell they want because it's a "blog".

Denzi

Smash Master
This is the best blog I have seen in the past ten minutes. Congratulations, I think you get some sort of prize or something.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm blocking you.
Yay! (No seriously, this makes me happy.)

To make this a worthwhile post, the sentence after the CUCCOS don't make it any more of a blog.

If you're going to spam an image, at least get the name right...

Sliq

Smash Master
<---------Click the image for biggerness.

If anyone else has any funny chicken's dancing or other amusing GIF's, post them here.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
So what? I don't think anyone didn't believe you, including me.
Also, I don't care if you can hear me or not. I reply to you regardless, not to mention curiosity might eventually get to you and force you to look at my post(s) anyways.

It's not like I've done anything entirely offensive except for point out that you made a spam blog. But hey, be ignorant if you want.

I can't believe I'm the only one who appears to be angry about this blog.

I shouldn't be replying to this anyways, though. I'm just keeping this piece of crap alive.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Firusthehedgehog said:
So what? I don't think anyone didn't believe you, including me.
Also, I don't care if you can hear me or not. I reply to you regardless, not to mention curiosity might eventually get to you and force you to look at my post(s) anyways.

It's not like I've done anything entirely offensive except for point out that you made a spam blog. But hey, be ignorant if you want.

I can't believe I'm the only one who appears to be angry about this blog.

I shouldn't be replying to this anyways, though. I'm just keeping this piece of crap alive
Quoted because he blocked you, remember?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I would honestly like to know why people start completely ******** "blogs" like this....

im with firus, this is a complete waste of my time to post this I know it's being hypocritical to post if it wastes my time, but whatever. First, why do you think your cool by putting someone on ignore, seriously, that is really stupid and makes absolutely no sense, because that just shows that your are admitting defeat, because you don't want to read his post that really does make sense and insults you therefor you are a stupid spammer. And why does everyone say this is cool and awesome, you are only further supporting his stupidity...

and if you uote this and say "im blocking you" you are only further proving my point.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
I would honestly like to know why people start completely ******** "blogs" like this....

im with firus, this is a complete waste of my time to post this I know it's being hypocritical to post if it wastes my time, but whatever. First, why do you think your cool by putting someone on ignore, seriously, that is really stupid and makes absolutely no sense, because that just shows that your are admitting defeat, because you don't want to read his post that really does make sense and insults you therefor you are a stupid spammer. And why does everyone say this is cool and awesome, you are only further supporting his stupidity...

and if you uote this and say "im blocking you" you are only further proving my point.
im blocking you
*sarcasm*

Coach John McGuirk

Smash Cadet
I gotta say, for a site that generally wastes all of my beer drinking time, this was a pretty good find. Sliq, you're alllllllllllllllright.

Top Bottom