• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chikkin Dance!!!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Yo Sliq, forget the Chikkin Dance

.Marik

is a social misfit
I would honestly like to know why people start completely ******** "blogs" like this....

im with firus, this is a complete waste of my time to post this I know it's being hypocritical to post if it wastes my time, but whatever. First, why do you think your cool by putting someone on ignore, seriously, that is really stupid and makes absolutely no sense, because that just shows that your are admitting defeat, because you don't want to read his post that really does make sense and insults you therefor you are a stupid spammer. And why does everyone say this is cool and awesome, you are only further supporting his stupidity...

and if you uote this and say "im blocking you" you are only further proving my point.
FELLOW YOSHI MAIN. <3

Play Brawl. Lol.

I lol'd so hard at the Falcon Knee picture.

Too good.

Skler

Smash Master
Wow, sometimes I get reminded why Sliq is my hero.

Doctor X is up there too.

Darc's been there for a while. Same with Maine in general.

And New England.

Smashers are ****ing awesome.

Sliq

Smash Master
Holy ****ing ****, it's god**** ****ing Skler! I just came.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Holy ****ing ****, it's god**** ****ing Skler! I just came.
This is the story about the censor came to be on smashboards: One day a young man named Sliq joined and began posting in such an epically **** manner that no one alive could read it without developing crippling inferiority complexes. So the forum admin Gideon decided to install a censor to protect the many youngsters who came to the site to get better at smash, and witness Sliq's glory. We can still witness some the epic-ocity Sliq leaves with every post; albeit, marred by the disgusting censor. It was and always shall remain amazing.

Posting random crap is fun when you're dead tired.:chuckle:

Top Bottom