• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago's All Smash (Smash 64, Melee, Brawl ) and Naruto Revolution 2 November 1st

Mars-

Smash Champion
And so are we just recording big games or anyone's who wants their vids uploaded, because i'd love to have some recorded if that's ok with whoever's bringing the stuff.
I can't speek for anybody else but I normally put up all tourny matches and then I sometimes will take requests. With this said I will probably have my vcr here.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Ok, here are the Prize Packages to the top 3 placers of the Naruto Tournament!

Some sort of carrying bag where everything fits

Collectible Card Game Box Set

Collectible Card Game Sleeves

First Naruto Movie

Shonen Jump Special

Naruto Chop Sticks

Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution Sticker, I think is a rub off or something, It might go on windows. >_>'

Naruto Box, is sealed so I did not want to open it, until someone wins it.

Naruto Path Of A Ninja 2 Poster

All 3 bags have everything I have posted in them.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah I know Zjiin. I wish I got a sponsor for Brawl and Melee. I would like to give away more stuff.

Naruto will get money along with these prize packages. Maybe Next time I make another tournament I can get some more sponsors for either Melee or Brawl.

Should be a fun event! Is only a few days away people! ^_^

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
put me down for melee dubbss to dk :) also im comming for that *** in naruto

this is gonna be really fun and im looking forward to finally beating mk's im taking 2nd at this tourney right behind anther ;)

haha yea that was sarcasm. but i look forward to playing you all.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I'm dropping out of melee singles. Not enough practice + 7 PM isn't working out for me. >_<

Lol, after so much dispute over it. Should be a fun tourney, sorry for changing my mind so much dark kakashi

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
aww cmon man i havent touched melee in months but im playing because its better than brawl :).

Also D_K my name is spelled russell, if you could switch that for me i would be happy :)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
the black man is coming, so it's all over!

i hope i don't lose my voice again!

mike u know i'll be down to run anything u ask!

vayseth, i demand popeyes chicken when i see yha...lol!

Mars-

Smash Champion
****, is this your first tourny your organizing? Your getting a huge turnout good job. I can't wait.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Nah, Dark kakashi runs tons of tournaments. I think this is his biggest one though, yeah.

OMG, WEB, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE OREO SHAKES AND POPEYES AND MAKE PEOPLE GIVE US THEIR CAMERAS TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOU.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Seems everyone is getting pumped for this, it should be a lot of fun.

illboyzeus- I can't really help you unless you tell me which Metra train you are taking, so i can look at the stops near the place. Once you get me that info I can get you the info you need.

Mars- - This is not my first tournament, but like Vayseth posted, it is probably going to be the biggest one.

Webster - I may not be able to see you when I go pick you up so you better wear something very bright! XD

For those staying over at my place before the tourney, there will be a ton of games available to play as well as all the games that will be at the tourney! Should be a lot of fun! Also we are watching a movie, cause Vayseth wants to watch it! XD

Can't wait to see all of you Saturday! ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
the closest one next to me is the metra, and that one is the electric line.
Well considering where it drops you off, you can get off at the Randolph Station so basically until the last stop downtown. Then you can walk East into the city and take the Brown Line CTA Train which is on Randolph and Wabash. Once you get on it take it and get off on the Diversey Stop. From there is just a little 4-5 block walk West to Clark St. Then go south to 2717 N Clark St. Or you can take the Bus on Diversey and get off at the Clark Street stop. >_>

That is all I can give you atm. ^_^;

Zjiin

Smash Master
Just a warning: I'm going to be crackin down on friendly matches during the melee tournaments, because i really need to this to be finished by 11pm.

Karibola

Smash Apprentice
Just wondering what the format of the tourny is going to be?? Like double elim, single elim, doing pools or whatnot?

Top Bottom