• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacD

Banned via Administration
kfc, i actually was going to ask you a question... but now i can't remember :(

but anyway, you should know i don't mm... but i would like to play you... maybe i would mm you... we'll have to see i guess

and i would be jealous about playing paul... but peach dittos aren't exactly the best to learn from, but i could stand to learn peach dittos a little better

Park0o

Smash Ace
dang tho cuz. i'm so tired.......yayuhz......bones and chicken don't go good togethor....as in esseguter

MacD

i wanna play you too, maybe you could give me some advice on the falcon match up after we play

are you going to be in the central cali area next mon-fri, those are my only days back that i'm free

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
modesto should come to my house tmw, or RIGHT NOW. so we can smash with me, modesto, mike, mexican, and pink shinobi tmw!!
the only one in modesto/ceres with a car is keith... and i think he's not a smash fan these days. lol
(andre might have one...)
I do!

i bet there's someone else too...
nope. just me and you. and i love ya for it, sir.

MacD

dam you kfc, that is a good line up

wait are you making it down to mango juice, i haven't heard anything either way about you

and can we set up a date for the said smashfest next week, i'm just trying to set my week up
i say this like i will have plans one day/night... but i know i probably won't

Gaara♥

Smash Master
well my next opponent is a kid from the East Coast thats in high school so it might be hard to contact him right away but I will post in this thread again when its starting

edit: I may have to take a while and think about what to do with #2000! Also lets team again sometime and **** faces!

jmic

Smash Ace
Shoddy swing my way
Sho look good to me
Now would you please
Swing my way
Shoddy swing my way

edit:
HouseOfGaara: are you planning your 2000th post?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
dam you kfc, that is a good line up

wait are you making it down to mango juice, i haven't heard anything either way about you

and can we set up a date for the said smashfest next week, i'm just trying to set my week up
i say this like i will have plans one day/night... but i know i probably won't
nah im not going to mango juice =p

i was really hungry one night, so i spent all my gas money on food lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
jamie, when's the buttfest?
really?

pick a date and tell andre to put it in the title, plz.
i really wanna smash with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom