• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no, it really isn't. we talk about smash very often and smashing with each other much more than teh socal thread

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
honestly, maybe mods already think this thread is shot to hell and think that moving it would make no difference at all.

That and we do actually talk about smash a lot more than people who don't read the thread give us credit for....... XD

so yeah, break starts tomorrow for me yayhuzzzzzzz

one last final tomorrow morning :( but then i get to smash with you guys sometime!

jmic

Smash Ace
I said I saved this thread. I plan to keep on saving it because the Modesto kids are pretty cool in my book.

So I haven't really played smash since I came to Modesto, and neither has my friend jamminjohn for a long while. Today I proceed to **** all his mains and secondaries with all my secondaries and DK. He says he got worse, but I think I just got better. He should really stop discrediting me, haha.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so while we're on the topic of being off topic, WHEN'S THE SMASHFEST?!
put a date up, please!

in other news
You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums
Dear LumpyCPU...,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: All Caps Topic
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6948684
Quote:
i bowled a 187 on a mutha ****in' cop!
All the best,
Smash World Forums
what's wrong with this picture?

Park0o

Smash Ace
So i haven't talked to anyone yet about the smashfest in my house. It'll be later in april or something. lol

I can't go to mango juice cuz i'm going to S.F. YESS!!! So excited!!! **** central valley for 3/21 only hehe what are you sellin

I want to smash with you guys----> kenny anthony non-lent chokn!gga

but i'll have it forsure =)7--->smashfest yoshi-town style

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haha, smash is a pretty awesome game. I definitely need to practice/play more and just get better in general. I can't do that without people to play against though, which is why break will be amazing.

I said I saved this thread. I plan to keep on saving it because the Modesto kids are pretty cool in my book.

So I haven't really played smash since I came to Modesto, and neither has my friend jamminjohn for a long while. Today I proceed to **** all his mains and secondaries with all my secondaries and DK. He says he got worse, but I think I just got better. He should really stop discrediting me, haha.
we owe jmic over 9000 thank-yous for saving the thread many times and for the many more times he will inevitably save the thread. :)

Miztik

Smash Master
Dude Jamie why not like nxt Saturday or something lolz but why are you going to SF???

Hey nick or spencer do you know if kaushik is having the an acutal smashfest tomorrow? he mentioned it to me when we played yesterday but he wasnt 100% sure yet, ill probably just call him tomorrow but if you hear something let me know

andre your thread titles dont help keep this thread out of the Hyperbolic time chamber, lolz but yea jamie said april pick a date in april andre to put in the title then random crap lolz

also a supermod has been in this thread before right before the hyperbolic time chamber was created and posted here, but didnt say anything about what was going on in this thread .

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
this thread will be more legit if jamie would tell andre the date so he can put it in the title...

p.s. i wanna smash with peoples... melee/brawl/mario kart double dash
I DON'T GIVE A **** LET'S PLAY

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
hyperbolic time chamber is for training noobs how to spam and to increase their e-power levels

we have attained SS4 spam-status

and thus have graduated from the htc

Miztik

Smash Master
dude i offically ****ing love you spencer good ****, but yea did kaushik mention the smashefest to you? cuz i want to ****in smash tomorrow argh lol

Miztik

Smash Master
what people outside the 209 not named gaara and jmic look at this thread lol

anyways i hate you jr, i hate you so much that i cant help but love you

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
this thread will be more legit if jamie would tell andre the date so he can put it in the title...

p.s. i wanna smash with peoples... melee/brawl/mario kart double dash
I DON'T GIVE A **** LET'S PLAY
HELL YES MK:DD/BRAWL/MELEE

I'm not pro but I'm pretty good....and use gimpy items to maximum effect!

also, I'm good at tetris, I will accept a money match against anybody in tetris DS or any other form of tetris. :D Actually, make that pretty much any puzzle game; tetris, puyo puyo, pokemon puzzle league (been ages since i played that though LOL), what other big puzzle games are there?

whatever I win goes to the pool of money that I use as an incentive to get people to waste time playing me in melee and giving me advice :urg:

kinda sad that I have to use puzzle games to attempt to get money :(

edit: And we have been moved to the hyperbolic time chamber. It saddens me greatly
but is completely understandable...

Double edit: I also just noticed I lost about 300 posts lol. I wonder why? ;)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
man, I guess that really shows how much time I spent posting in this thread...my post count went 'poof'

haha, I guess this means we'll never have to fear a lock though....short of something crazy like pr0n being posted here.

Miztik

Smash Master
hhahahaha nice! thread got moved hahaha

man **** this kenny Lets spam the NCB thread try to get it moved hahaha that'd be too good

lol, but nah i dont want to take the time, for something that prob wont happen

i wonder who reported this thread cuz i know mods werent looking at it, i mean it lasted to long before being moved

hey andre do you post in this thread get added too you lol? we lost post count and you already were so these should add to you right

LOL

Miztik

Smash Master
**** it jamie no more accounts WTF

wait cool this thread doesnt have to have a topic now cuz theres no point

so i want some ****ing chicken tacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom