• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
lol Absolutely none at all, DaBear; I'll friendly people all day at this shindig, whoever and whenever. I crave some non-Purdue Smash, and I expect you guys to sate that craving. :) According to the ever-dynamic time-table of Hoefler, we should be getting there right as things kick off and leaving at the very end, so no excuses for not simply coming up to me and asking me for some matches. I'm a nice guy, I promise. ^^

Zjiin

Smash Master
Some people have been getting here earlier to warm up, so i'd say anytime after 6.

I always feel bad for the first guy to arrive, heh.

Fletch

Smash Master
Setups needed? Sounds like a lot of people are coming to this... I can bring my Cube and stuff but I don't have a good TV laying around to bring.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Setups needed? Sounds like a lot of people are coming to this... I can bring my Cube and stuff but I don't have a good TV laying around to bring.
We have 3 setups minus one copy of smash. I'm not sure if JustOwnin is bringing one this time, but an extra game would be awesome.

Fletch

Smash Master
I can do that, no memory card needed? And can someone please remember to bring some extra controllers since we're stupid and left ours at school...

Mars-

Smash Champion
This is going on as I type this post. See you guys in two weeks, unless something gay happens.

Zjiin

Smash Master
"Da Bones" Tournament 3/15/07

Results

1 Cunning [used falco, psh]
2 Pete
3 DaBear
4 Eddie
5 Hoefler
5 Big D
7 Zjiin
7 Kel
9 Justownin
9 Loki
9 Tre1
9 Brad
13 Keith
13 Rock Lee
13 Keenan
13 The Bob
17 Burnerer
17 Kyle

WTF @ Hoefler rockin the house.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet
This is going on as I type this post. See you guys in two weeks, unless something gay happens.

Stop fu cking trolling the boards you no show up kn3wbz. While sh it is HAPPENING and kn3wbz are getting OWNED and souls are being ripped appart each and every week you keep sitting up here behind the power of internet anymousity talking **** to the grandmaster that is and always was! Your insolence goes a bove and beyond that of your peers and you shall receive a beating equal to it!

For you. . . are. . . TRASH!

Your mother knows your trash.
Your father knows your trash.

They expect nothing out of you besides trash.

When you were born ya moms asked the doctor if it was a boy or a girl but he responded

"Neither. . . IT'S TRASH!

GET ON MY LEVEL KN3WB! (which will never occur, because you are trash!)

"The eyes of OWNAGE sees all, and OWNS all that itseels." - BOOK OF OWNAGE -- OWNed Chapter OWNed verse.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace

Results

2 Pete
3 DaBear
4 Eddie
5 Hoefler
5 Big D
7 Zjiin
7 Kel
9 Justownin
9 Loki
9 Tre1
9 Brad
13 Keith
13 Rock Lee
13 Keenan
13 The Bob
17 Burnerer
17 Kyle

WTF @ Hoefler rockin the house.
first off, lol@the bob beating anyone

second off, i request what matches hoefler and bigd won / loss

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman

Results

2 Pete
3 DaBear
4 Eddie
5 Hoefler
5 Big D
7 Zjiin
7 Kel
9 Justownin
9 Loki
9 Tre1
9 Brad
13 Keith
13 Rock Lee
13 Keenan
13 The Bob
17 Burnerer
17 Kyle.
Yeah, someone must have set my bracket difficulty to easy, right BigD? :laugh: Good **** though hoefler, you are too funny (and although unrelated to my tag, for the 2 months I did play wow I rolled druid). Good stuff to everyone I played... except pete, he hax.

Cunning and all you other guys, let these people know that there's essentially no way to hate JustOwnin after you meet him in person.

On a side not I have an idea for next tourney (if there is one). I call it the Secondaries Tournament. In such a tournament instead of banning a stage, you get to ban a character! Neither player can pick a banned character. Thoughts?

Mars-

Smash Champion
On a side not I have an idea for next tourney (if there is one). I call it the Secondaries Tournament. In such a tournament instead of banning a stage, you get to ban a character! Neither player can pick a banned character. Thoughts?
That would make me cry since I am only good with 1 character (I play other chars but not Samus level)

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I'll pass on that one.

BTW, Cunning, you play Falco? I'd like to get a match with that...

Zjiin

Smash Master
Sounds like good stuff, but then again there are people who only really play one character. More expirenced people know how to throw in a good mix of characters, but the less experienced guys can only handle one. It's a fun idea, but only if everyone is on the same level. Otherwise, it's Capitalism.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Sounds like good stuff, but then again there are people who only really play one character. More expirenced people know how to throw in a good mix of characters, but the less experienced guys can only handle one. It's a fun idea, but only if everyone is on the same level. Otherwise, it's Capitalism.
I concur. It's a fun idea, but not really applicable.

Maybe in a friendlies match or something, but not for tourny play.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Meh, im just saying it would be interesting for a friendly tourney like the one last night, but w/e.

Lol, then theres people like me who are inexperienced but equally bad at all characters.

Juicy Juice

Smash Rookie
Dammit i just read posts i leave for one wendesday and u gusy host a Tournament o well i would of got last :,-(. But anyways im coming over today after work is that kewl Zjiin?!? Around 10:30ish will u be or or even want to play????

Also Gratz On beating Pete Big D was it Falcon(Big D) Falco(Pete)?!?

Also gratz hoefler or 311.

Edit: Anthony used all Flaco or just sometimes i thought he is a fox he did write the book lol.

Zjiin

Smash Master
But anyways im coming over today after work is that kewl Zjiin?!? Around 10:30ish will u be or or even want to play????
I sure would like to, but i have plans with Sylvia tonight so i won't be home. Sorry Juicy. You should drive out to TJ's saturday with us tho. It's gonna be smash party super awesome-a fantastic good time.

Mars-

Smash Champion
That looks fake. Notice the recolors char box thing. Also the graphics for all the chars are completely different

Top Bottom