• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

([Chicago Area Smashfests]) MELEE ONLY -4-9-09

Mars-

Smash Champion
Please, please do not lose to this ****ing prick again...

BTW, Zjiin, who is better, me or that Nothingness $hit samus?

Zjiin

Smash Master
Please, please do not lose to this ****ing prick again...

BTW, Zjiin, who is better, me or that Nothingness $hit samus?
Hard to compare samus's but the nothingness wasnt bad. If i had to rate em, i'd say he was the best one of their crew, and a few other people would agree.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Cant we all just... get along?
Rofl if you say so, but this guy is really pissing me off. I want to play you sometime. I wanted to at SGs but never got the chance. Heard you were pretty good.

Zjiin, just say who you think is better. I think I 3 stocked you at the end of SGs, not sure, might have been a 2 stock. But then again, it was at the end, when people aren't playing that well.

Zjiin

Smash Master
I think I 3 stocked you at the end of SGs, not sure, might have been a 2 stock. But then again, it was at the end, when people aren't playing that well.
Wha wha what?! I don't recall that but maybe you did. Who was i using, Pichu? We'll have to do that again if so. Going to EGL?

Mars-

Smash Champion
Wha wha what?! I don't recall that but maybe you did. Who was i using, Pichu? We'll have to do that again if so. Going to EGL?
I think it was you, not sure, I get people mixed up a lot. I was vsing your fox, and I did really well. I know you probably remember the part where I juggled you with 3 down smashes. Maybe it wasn't you though. And no I won't, but in 2 weeks I should be coming to one of these.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Implying that you are the FINAL BOSS is implying that you are more powerful then me. If you are truly more powerful then me then you should have at least defeated one of my sub bosses one on one, whish fails to be seen. Therefore you are not the FINAL BOSS, instead you are just a random nubcake, who thinks that they are me. Do not pretend to be me, for I AM the GOD OF WAR, and you are a foolish mortal, no more than a nubcake, who continues to talk but has yet to prove that you are truly the FINAL BOSS which you claim to be. You come into MY boards and try playing by your rules, but you have forgotten that this is MY boards, and MY rules. You have yet to prove yourself worthy of fighting me, as you have yet to defeat all of my sub-bosses. Therefore you shall not talk any more nonsense about how you are the FINAL BOSS, until you have proven yourself to be the FINAL BOSS.
What? I don't get to be one of your sub-bosses? Pssh. I see how it is. :-P

Mars-

Smash Champion
What? I don't get to be one of your sub-bosses? Pssh. I see how it is. :-P
I didn't think of you at the time. Anyway you are too good for me, so you would be like, Giga bowser and I am just a big bowser.

J/k, I didn't think of you at the time. But sure you can be my sub-boss and then we can start talking about how I am god and this is my game and my game is life and everyone else fails at life except for me.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I didn't think of you at the time. Anyway you are too good for me, so you would be like, Giga bowser and I am just a big bowser.

J/k, I didn't think of you at the time. But sure you can be my sub-boss and then we can start talking about how I am god and this is my game and my game is life and everyone else fails at life except for me.
Huzzah~! And what's more confuzling is we're two different gods from two different cultures!!!!11!!!1 OMFGZ!!!11! HAXXORz!!!11!

>_>

So how ya been mars?

One day... I too shall come to one of these Zjiin. When I have the time, and most importantly... the gas.

I mean, I know I'm not great at this game. But I gotta learn somewhere, right?

Mars-

Smash Champion
Huzzah~! And what's more confuzling is we're two different gods from two different cultures!!!!11!!!1 OMFGZ!!!11! HAXXORz!!!11!

>_>

So how ya been mars?

One day... I too shall come to one of these Zjiin. When I have the time, and most importantly... the gas.

I mean, I know I'm not great at this game. But I gotta learn somewhere, right?
Your right. Wow and O D I N speaks 1337, now that is a first.

I have been pretty good you?

Zjiin is my hero.

Fletch

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm home on spring break and planning to come to this wednesday, only problem is that we left our controllers at school. Would anyone who is coming to this have two spare controllers that are in good condition we could use for the night? Thanks in advance.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Yuck! I hate 1337 speak. >_< It was more of a humorous... err... what's the word... rant?

Can't wait for the next SG at least. Love playing people there. Where exactly are you from Mars?
I live in a small city around Chicago called Carol Stream.

Juicy Juice

Smash Rookie
I cant believe i wasted like 15mins reading the FinalBossJUSTOWNING post wtf was i thinkin. And wtf goes through his head but anyways. As always i will be there but i keep forgetting my favorite drink.

~ Fruit Punch Juicy Juice ~

But anyways hopefully i can get some good rounds in. EGL Chicago was fun got owned in tornament matches but won alot of friendlies. But anyways hope to see some of u new guys at Smash Wendesdays.

Try the ~ Doublemint Challenge ~ duel samus's are effin hard.

Zjiin

Smash Master
What's up juicy juice? You wanna be one of my many sub-bosses for these kn3wbz?
Lucky for you, you can't fight juicy juice until you fight all his sub bosses and defeat them all in a row. Pete, Eddie, DaBear, Tre, and myself are just the test to see if you are worthy to fight JuJu. Let the games begin!

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
Juicy Juice is my sub-boss. If he's the same Shoryuken.com JuicyJuice, then he's already signed the verbal contract of OWNAGE making him my sub boss.

Heh heh heh> THe FIVE OWNMAN are no more all their is now is the FINAL BOSS and the SUB-BOSSES!

Zjiin

Smash Master
Juicy Juice is my sub-boss. If he's the same Shoryuken.com JuicyJuice, then he's already signed the verbal contract of OWNAGE making him my sub boss.

Heh heh heh> THe FIVE OWNMAN are no more all their is now is the FINAL BOSS and the SUB-BOSSES!
He's not the same one.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
Lucky for you, you can't fight juicy juice until you fight all his sub bosses and defeat them all in a row. Pete, Eddie, DaBear, Tre, and myself are just the test to see if you are worthy to fight JuJu. Let the games begin!
Man, no way ima get paid if im after pete and eddie... I'd like to apply for a transfer Juice.

Also, this wednesday I wanna see the doublemint gemini challenge, where you play as both zelda and sheik!

Zjiin

Smash Master
Man, no way ima get paid if im after pete and eddie... I'd like to apply for a transfer Juice.

Also, this wednesday I wanna see the doublemint gemini challenge, where you play as both zelda and sheik!
You don't quit us! You're not out. When you're dead, then you are out. You're In.

JustOwninDaFINALBOSS

Smash Cadet

Join my LEAGUE OF FINAL BOSSES and not only will be payed hansomely in l33tn3ss and WIN but our insurance plan ain't that bad either. We are in league with the Dragon Of the Dark Flame and the Cult of the Laleilelaylo. As such, if you die, you'll be resurrected up to three times within 10 years. Furthermore, the very secrets of the universe themselves shall be devulged to all those who pledge their survitude to my l33tn3ss!

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Yeah...

'K, so anyways, back to things that matter. My attendance at this thing is still looking good as I have not heard otherwise from Hoefler concerning the ride situation. But if Eddie's not at this one, I will be sad. :(

Oh, and Damian, before I leave, I want to take on one person in your "doublemint" challenge. I will be the doubled player, however; dual Foxes for the win. ^^

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Join my LEAGUE OF FINAL BOSSES and not only will be payed hansomely in l33tn3ss and WIN but our insurance plan ain't that bad either. We are in league with the Dragon Of the Dark Flame and the Cult of the Laleilelaylo. As such, if you die, you'll be resurrected up to three times within 10 years. Furthermore, the very secrets of the universe themselves shall be devulged to all those who pledge their survitude to my l33tn3ss!
lol, since when did you play smash Justownin? Get back to DOA where you belong :chuckle:

j/k, don't own me please :(

Juicy Juice

Smash Rookie
Anyone can come to the Wednesday smash night new people are always appreciated. Hope to see you there kels88.

As for u just owning u have to beat my sub bosses if u want a challenge at me.

JustOwnin

Smash Apprentice
THE OWNAGE CONTINUED

This has only been a begunning! A mere placing of ones foots into the waters of OWNAGE! But KNOW that the depths of the OCEANS OF OWNAGE go into the centers of the earth!

Indeed. . .

YOU HAVE NOT EVEN SEN AN INCLING OF MY TRUE POWER!!!

But even only at an incling of my power the grand and almighty EDDY and ZJIIN have been defeated with ease!

Cunning you maybe Kitsume but their is NO HOPE of you defeating me nor my SUB-BOSSES! For their si no strategically genius and quikly implemented plans that can break our defense. No insights brought upon by sheer cunning that can break through the mighty walls of OWNAGE!!

Even when defeated by the dirty asian who traveeld all the way from JAPAN to defeat me I had the drum down the power level!

but no more! Both JustOwnin and the GAUNTLET shall exist at it's truest form!

Cunning, if you can't even accept the prerequisit conditon of ACCEPTING ALL CONDITIONS taht my sub-bosses put up then you donto even aspt the perrequisit test of courage and confidence! For if you donot have those, you ahve NO HOPE of defeating JustOwnin DA FINAL BOSS!

JuicyJuice. I mistaked you for the JuicyG, the FINAL BOSS THAT IS ALL THAT IS LIQUID! Know that since I am the FINAL BOSSES OF THE GAEM OF LFIE ALL FINAL BOSES are in reality MY SUB BOSSES!

Sephiroth is my sub-boss!
Kefka was my sub-boss!
Liquid Snake was my sub-boss!
The BOSS (MGS3) the FIANL BOSS of all non FINAL BOSS BOSSES was my sub-boss!

then you as well, are instantly my SUB BOSS upon achieving the rank of FINAL BOSS!

THE FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE DOES NTO CHALLENGE BUT IS CHALLENGE!

Mars-

Smash Champion
THE OWNAGE CONTINUED

This has only been a begunning! A mere placing of ones foots into the waters of OWNAGE! But KNOW that the depths of the OCEANS OF OWNAGE go into the centers of the earth!

Indeed. . .

YOU HAVE NOT EVEN SEN AN INCLING OF MY TRUE POWER!!!

But even only at an incling of my power the grand and almighty EDDY and ZJIIN have been defeated with ease!

Cunning you maybe Kitsume but their is NO HOPE of you defeating me nor my SUB-BOSSES! For their si no strategically genius and quikly implemented plans that can break our defense. No insights brought upon by sheer cunning that can break through the mighty walls of OWNAGE!!

Even when defeated by the dirty asian who traveeld all the way from JAPAN to defeat me I had the drum down the power level!

but no more! Both JustOwnin and the GAUNTLET shall exist at it's truest form!

Cunning, if you can't even accept the prerequisit conditon of ACCEPTING ALL CONDITIONS taht my sub-bosses put up then you donto even aspt the perrequisit test of courage and confidence! For if you donot have those, you ahve NO HOPE of defeating JustOwnin DA FINAL BOSS!

JuicyJuice. I mistaked you for the JuicyG, the FINAL BOSS THAT IS ALL THAT IS LIQUID! Know that since I am the FINAL BOSSES OF THE GAEM OF LFIE ALL FINAL BOSES are in reality MY SUB BOSSES!

Sephiroth is my sub-boss!
Kefka was my sub-boss!
Liquid Snake was my sub-boss!
The BOSS (MGS3) the FIANL BOSS of all non FINAL BOSS BOSSES was my sub-boss!

then you as well, are instantly my SUB BOSS upon achieving the rank of FINAL BOSS!

THE FINAL BOSS IN THE GAME OF LIFE DOES NTO CHALLENGE BUT IS CHALLENGE!
You blow. GTFO…

Fletch

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm home on spring break and planning to come to this wednesday, only problem is that we left our controllers at school. Would anyone who is coming to this have two spare controllers that are in good condition we could use for the night? Thanks in advance.
Any word on these controllers?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Or, no, you know what? Let's try something else. Something that is, I dunno, a bit more logical. To be specific, you know what you're going to do, Just? You're going to stop hiding behind your "sub-bosses" and your skewed rulesets which attempt to give your "crew" the advantage (again, yet another indication of your, oh, shall we say "cowardice"?); you're going to stop attempting to prohibit people from playing you via your ridiculous "gauntlet," as if in an attempt to maintain your "undefeated" status; and you're going to fight me straight up, one-on-one, standard tournament rulesets. No more running, no more hiding. If you truly are so confident that you will take my money with such ease, you really have no reason to hide behind your cronies; just take me on, one-on-one, and the winner gets the money. Simple, easy, straightforward. No strings attached.

Ah yes, and "kitsume"...? Please. You clearly don't even know what the real term means nor what it connotates.

Oh, this will be an interesting night indeed.

Top Bottom