• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out this Japanese Sheik player

clowsui

Smash Legend
That combo was sick.

Also that was a good Sheik, it seemed as though it had a good grasp on the spacing of Sheik + the varied usage of FTilt

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Anyone who claims Japanese players don't camp and play with "honor" need to watch this Snake vid.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Wow, that's an interesting Shiek, nice find NJ. I really need to start going for the footstools instead of just capitalising when I occasionally get one.

And jeez, I thought I abused F Tilt.

demodemo

Smash Ace
the double utilt in the first match got me happy. i knew that move had a ton of potential

it was cool seeing a defensive sheik against snake in that second match

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
so thats what Japanese play is like, they seem tentative and like that running shield.

great sheik though i could learn some from this

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Impressive.... I wish we could get in contact with a few of the Japaneses Sheik players. They seem to have a good understanding of sheik and it makes me wonder sometimes if they maybe even more advance then we are with using her.

...and I'm basing this purely on seeing those videos and the Japanese guy who made all those Sheik videos.

napZzz

Smash Hero
so....watching sheik run around in a flashy manner while using needles non stop is a good sheik?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Oh, I forgot to mention. That Sheik player was being horribly inefficient with meaningless needle cancels, as you'll notice he did several split-second charges and then threw.... one needle. Be sure to charge for at least TWO cycles (audio cues) to actually get any helpful amount of needle charging in.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Oh, I forgot to mention. That Sheik player was being horribly inefficient with meaningless needle cancels, as you'll notice he did several split-second charges and then threw.... one needle. Be sure to charge for at least TWO cycles (audio cues) to actually get any helpful amount of needle charging in.
You do it toooo you know it's fun

clowsui

Smash Legend
I can finally do this stupid footstool stuff consistently vs CPUs in Training

I'll have results of my attempts in the form of vids sometime...they'll probably turn up sometime next week, count on it.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Oh that was him actually playing? I thought he was just trying to get the ftilt combo for the entire video...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lol, I'm not gonna "spam" anymore.

However, I've gotten good enough at fast posting that you'll still see my post count skyrocket. It's become a habit to post quickly now.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Hey, Chok is back! Gonna miss the spam, but still glad to see the flash posting.

Anyway, the Sheik in this vid is pretty good. Had great spacing. A different style of play, but still good.

demodemo

Smash Ace
wtf proper grammar is for squares and girls like ankoku

i will type this sentance with poor gammer and no punctuations with no commas elephants

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
My actual alignments are closer to shadows and wind, but that's not nearly as silly or relevant.

soap

Smash Hero
footstool to needle to usmash looked hella cool

and what, u expect the japanese to forget how to needle cancel?

id play brawl sheik if u didnt have to chill out for five minutes everytime u threw an aerial needle

Rawr_

Smash Apprentice
so....watching sheik run around in a flashy manner while using needles non stop is a good sheik?
Look at sheik's animations and tell me she's not supposed to be flashy... she f***ing breakdances as a downsmash. needles also outcamp grenades, so yes that was pretty good

Top Bottom