• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my awesome Fox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)
Guys, guys, can't you see??? This guy problably doesn't even play smash, or even have a gc or a wii. He is just some guy that wants to make fun of ppl who play smash. Can't you guys ever take a joke once in a while??? Oh and I used to play like you five years ago. I thought this thread would have been close a long time ago. But this guy also proves a point, we try to play with tooo much advance tactics, when it is really not neccesary. I play really good with falco, with all this ****, like pillaring, shine combos, multishine, wavedashing, all this crap, and still get beat by a samus (my cuzin) who doesn't use any kind of advance tactics. Anyway sorry for posting, and well yeah this guy sucks, if falco's where to challenge him he would just get a storm of short hop lasers......so he can stop rolling. :) If this is no joke...... then...... yeah this guy is problably just a little child. So stop it guys, he is too good.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
that was a joke video.I don't know why you would post something like that.

and can a moderator close this thread?

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Guys, guys, can't you see??? This guy problably doesn't even play smash, or even have a gc or a wii. He is just some guy that wants to make fun of ppl who play smash. Can't you guys ever take a joke once in a while??? Oh and I used to play like you five years ago. I thought this thread would have been close a long time ago. But this guy also proves a point, we try to play with tooo much advance tactics, when it is really not neccesary. I play really good with falco, with all this ****, like pillaring, shine combos, multishine, wavedashing, all this crap, and still get beat by a samus (my cuzin) who doesn't use any kind of advance tactics. Anyway sorry for posting, and well yeah this guy sucks, if falco's where to challenge him he would just get a storm of short hop lasers......so he can stop rolling. :) If this is no joke...... then...... yeah this guy is problably just a little child. So stop it guys, he is too good.
I get your point, and with that this should be the end.

Please everyone who is reading stop posting in this thread

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Haha he makes multiple accounts to compliment himself, he is deff one of the best trolls we've ever had <3

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Haha he makes multiple accounts to compliment himself, he is deff one of the best trolls we've ever had <3
LOL never thought of that, but I've seen the Air up there 7 in other forums so he can't be one of his other possible accounts.

So please Draco stop it ok? Is too stupid. And if is someone else, stop it too. I'm not going to post more here it's just irrelevant

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No Oskurito the air up there 7 is legit i meant mystery fox three

notice how mystery fox three said that it was a really good fox

<3 trolls

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Come on Wolf. You're there to close every single lame flame-ridden spamfest thread that appears, and so far a no-show on this one?

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was hoping he will come and close this ****.

How can we know is the same person? Is it the same IP? Anyway he can create his account in another comp so... It doesn't matter..

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I agree with Wilhelm there.. Wolf.. this one has been going ramped.. where is the witty comment and then the close button :)

Draco_Falconi

Smash Rookie
You guys are a bunch of tools. You know that you cannot beat me, you can only pray a mod closes this topic so you can pretend a better player than you doesn't exist. I will beat all of you in Melee and I'm glad to see you are no longer denying it, some people like Blunted_object10, Oskurito, and Mysteryfox1 even admitted that I can defeat them. Why don't you all stop trying to act foolish and admit I can beat you?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Herecy!

Don't worry Draco, me and Blunted_InstrumentHammerman or whoever both agree that you are easily the best. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously to obsessed with flashy play like Zelgadis and Clod Zero to see your amazing mindgames that are only attainable through using dash attack and fsmash.

Ken who?

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Not bad guys u guys are pretty good. YOu guys have good mindgames and are very good at using all ur moves you guys should go to tournments u guys will get far. I wanna play u guys u guys seem like a good challenge. I have to give u 5 starts nice videos and nice playing.

Press22

Smash Journeyman
LAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You suck man!!
Can you even beat a lvl 9 comp?

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
My poor brain cells...I can feel them wasting away by just looking at this thread.

PLEASE people...stop posting here. He hasn't shown a video of him beating Ken, M2K or Azen...so stop taking his video so seriously. We can easily tell by his wait-and-roll tactic that he's not that good. Let his ego inflate in his own little house until the flame hits the helium.

Mkay? Gooood. Now stop making this thread increase it's pages beyond the 3 it was supposed to die at, and look at real vids. Like M2K's godlyness and Ken's flawless shffling. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom