• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my awesome Fox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
Looooooooooonnnnnnngggg fight... o_o
Disclaimer: I am in no way, shape, or form a Fox expert. At all. Just an opinionated smash player. XD
Right off the bat, I'm gonna say you don't play aggressively enough. One of the major things I think a Fox has is pressure. High speed and dangerous moves. Second, not enough blaster fire. Since she plays fairly defensively as well, it is well worth the added on damage. And it would force her to come after you due to a lack of ranged attack for Captain Falcon. Work on your edgeguarding a bit and utilize the shine. It's an infinitely useful tool, including but not limited to edgeguarding.
If anyone that mains Fox (or otherwise knows what they're actually talking about), feel free to correct me!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure... that this was to have a comical effect on people who see it? I was skeptical even when I saw the thread title.

If not... how ... did you unlock Final Destination? =P this wastes space on the servers. Not cool, man. If you truly do think you're awesome, then all the best to you. It may serve you well to... look up other foxes before saying yours is prolly the best, though. Best do some research =)

Lol I didn't really like the music choice either.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
guys, this is no joke, thats how he actually plays...i see him at my college, i dont know why he would put vids up on youtube though...

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
guys, this is no joke, thats how he actually plays...i see him at my college, i dont know why he would put vids up on youtube though...
Alot of people want critique and advice on their game. Thus them posting YouTube footage of their matches.

As for the thread. Yes..you're not bad, and I don't brag but I could probably beat you Falconi. I'm going to assume that was a joke thread and not get into the whole "If you're really the best, go challenge Ken, Isai, Azen and M2K." thing. ;)

Draco_Falconi

Smash Rookie
That's mad beat guys. I know for a fact that I have a mean Fox, all of the players I have conquered can tell you that. I didn't come here for you guys to attempt to mock my Fox out of jealousy, I posted this to show you how a professional handles Fox. Stop hating on my awesome techniques, since you'll never be better than me. Maybe you all should stop posting here and get some practice, because you'll never beat me.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
That's mad beat guys. I know for a fact that I have a mean Fox, all of the players I have conquered can tell you that. I didn't come here for you guys to attempt to mock my Fox out of jealousy, I posted this to show you how a professional handles Fox. Stop hating on my awesome techniques, since you'll never be better than me. Maybe you all should stop posting here and get some practice, because you'll never beat me.
LMFAO. You should do stand-up comedy. Even when the thread starter joke is responded to, the author makes another. xD

Yep. Not even Ken can defeat you. You are my God. Right behind lvl 1 Pichu. :laugh: [/SARCASM]

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Not as funny the 2nd time :ohwell:

Oskurito

Smash Lord
LOL it's so funny :laugh: Well, but you don't know a **** of what you're talking about, I'm sure most players in this forum can beat you even with bowser or any low tier character, and my self can 4 stock you without losing more than 50% or so.

If you want to get really better go learn the advanced techs or ask for some advice out there.

Draco_Falconi

Smash Rookie
Guys, there's no need for flaming. I know you all seem a bit jealous over my Fox, but there's no need for the flaming. Just play the game more and you might become as good as I am, that's how I got so good. Also, lol @ 4 stocking me with Bowser, like that will ever happen.

xelad1

Smash Ace
I think that the match wouldn't have been half as funny if there wasn't the awesome epic music...

edit: I regress... I watched the second video and I really hate Trivium, so now this topic gets a 0 on the funny meter... no rather a 0 on every meter ever.... Trivium blows.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Alot of people want critique and advice on their game. Thus them posting YouTube footage of their matches.

As for the thread. Yes..you're not bad, and I don't brag but I could probably beat you Falconi. I'm going to assume that was a joke thread and not get into the whole "If you're really the best, go challenge Ken, Isai, Azen and M2K." thing. ;)
Did you just say he wasn't that bad? Err.. Yea he is.. :laugh:

Not as funny the 2nd time :ohwell:
I know its sad how good jokes where thin so quickly :ohwell:

You know what that battle really needed to be even better... items, and two more people spamming attacks. Big Blue would of been nice too.
This made me ROFL

Guys, there's no need for flaming. I know you all seem a bit jealous over my Fox, but there's no need for the flaming. Just play the game more and you might become as good as I am, that's how I got so good. Also, lol @ 4 stocking me with Bowser, like that will ever happen.
I would 4 stock you with bowser sorry kiddo

I think that the match wouldn't have been half as funny if there wasn't the awesome epic music...

edit: I regress... I watched the second video and I really hate Trivium, so now this topic gets a 0 on the funny meter... no rather a 0 on every meter ever.... Trivium blows.
Amen brother

technomancer

Smash Champion

Guys stop hating. This video did introduce a new strategy (rolling as the only method of movement to maximize invulnerability time), after a while, I decided that randomly jumping into the air and throwing out a random aerial has got to be better than whatever I'm doing right now, so I think I learned alot.

Seriously though, you made it to the second video?

Ijuka

Smash Ace
um.. if I got more than 10% during a match against that Fox, I'd feel like hanging myself

Draco_Falconi

Smash Rookie
You guys don't know what you're talking about; maybe if you did you would understand the advanced strategy that I'm using. Nobody that plays against me can win because of my awesome strategy, I wait for the enemy to attack and then go after them when they cannot defend themselves. That's why my videos are so long, because my strategy works. It does require patience, but in the end it pays off. If I were just to go out and attack head on then it would make me vulnerable to attack. Using my strategy I force the opponent to feel uncomfortable and try to attack me, I use my roll dodges to also play mental games with them. When they attack just right I go in for the kill and finish them off. It's a proven strategy and I will take all of you out with it, I can guarantee that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You guys don't know what you're talking about; maybe if you did you would understand the advanced strategy that I'm using. Nobody that plays against me can win because of my awesome strategy, I wait for the enemy to attack and then go after them when they cannot defend themselves. That's why my videos are so long, because my strategy works. It does require patience, but in the end it pays off. If I were just to go out and attack head on then it would make me vulnerable to attack. Using my strategy I force the opponent to feel uncomfortable and try to attack me, I use my roll dodges to also play mental games with them. When they attack just right I go in for the kill and finish them off. It's a proven strategy and I will take all of you out with it, I can guarantee that.
No seriously man the jokes not funny anymore quit it.. its over.. your hopefully better then this joke and that video... Just stop the joke though cause i'm not even chuckling anymore its just sad

mrvblonde

Smash Cadet

can you pwn this kid with your wait-and-roll ownage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM7gmv5uGiQ&mode=related&search=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom