• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my awesome Fox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4M1K4Z3

Smash Cadet
seriously, draco_falconi, your not very good, im better than you and probably most of the other fox mains here are. i suck compared to most ppl and you look like such a n00b in that vid. wait-and-roll always fails against anyone who isnt a "hot sexy girlfriend"

no offence but this seriously gave you a bad reputation.

and sry for flaming

ok, im done now

-K4M1K4Z3

K4M1K4Z3

Smash Cadet
no, your the real kamikaze falco, im the real K4M1K4Z3, there 2 completely diff uses of the word. so no. just no. lol

Draco_Falconi

Smash Rookie
You guys are being too cocky; you see an awesome player with a different play style and automatically assume I suck. I'm sorry to break your inflated egos, but I would beat each and every one of you at Melee. I have perfected my play style, which is much more strategic and difficult than just running at your opponent and attacking. If I were to play against you, you wouldn't know the first thing to do. You would run at me (you guys are too predictable) and I would dodge your attack, mess with you for a little bit, and then send you flying out of the level. Never forget: Don't mess with the dragon.

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
wanna see him n his 'sexy' gf?lmfao go here

edited: outta respect 4 you guys, tho there WAS sum1 who asked to see her...

mrvblonde

Smash Cadet
You guys are being too cocky; you see an awesome player with a different play style and automatically assume I suck. I'm sorry to break your inflated egos, but I would beat each and every one of you at Melee. I have perfected my play style, which is much more strategic and difficult than just running at your opponent and attacking. If I were to play against you, you wouldn't know the first thing to do. You would run at me (you guys are too predictable) and I would dodge your attack, mess with you for a little bit, and then send you flying out of the level. Never forget: Don't mess with the dragon.
no one is being cocky here except for you, you are too predictable with rolling, a good player would punish you EVERY time for it..no offense, and a good falco player would totally **** your fox if it was playing aggressively

Knight-errant

Smash Apprentice
Telling him he's not good isn't going to get anywhere because he'll just disagree. Someone who lives near him or meets him at a tournament just needs to challenge and beat him. Otherwise, you're just going to be posting back and forth with, "no. I'M better!" And that just doesn't work.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Telling him he's not good isn't going to get anywhere because he'll just disagree. Someone who lives near him or meets him at a tournament just needs to challenge and beat him. Otherwise, you're just going to be posting back and forth with, "no. I'M better!" And that just doesn't work.
Just as Knight said. Theres no point in telling him he's bad and stuff. If he wants to think he's the best, fine. Let him think it. He hasn't beaten any of the top players worldwide, so obviously he's egotistical.

Draco, I never said you sucked, only that you weren't the best. Think what you want theres plenty of people here that know alot more than me, but I can tell you that the match you had was a joke, a madeup rule where you have to dodge everything with a roll, or you're not that good. When you beat some of the top players such as Ken and Azen, get footage and upload it, I'll consider you the best. Kay? Good.

Now end this friggin thread pl0x. Its WAY off-topic.

Prominent

Smash Rookie
Old Trivium = good, or I at least don't mind it.

That fox is horrid...I haven't posted here in a while, but I've managed to get my fox good much better than this...

mackie

Smash Rookie
i play with this kid at school

this was not a joke match

i dub him a new technique

BUCCROLL

lolololololol

ShoryuSwordsman

Smash Cadet
i play with this kid at school

this was not a joke match

i dub him a new technique

BUCCROLL

lolololololol
mark? lol

anyway, yea, i, or we, i shud say, that is, myself, ken34 and the guy above, kick his *** at school all the time. u can luk at my vids, and see how "not so" good i am, yet i beat the hell outta him every time. actually, i mainly use him as fox practice, just tryna see wat combo's i can get off with my marth/link...cuz it's really no point in taking him seriously so i just sandbag... and still win lol

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Program Joke Thread (input, output)

Var
Fox : Technique;
UserPost : Joke;
Funny : Boolean;
Thread : Alive/Dead;

Begin
Writeln('zomg Im teh awsomesauce!!1!11!!');
Writeln(Fox);

Readln(Userpost);

If Funny = False Do
Begin
Thread:= Dead;
End;
End.

-------

Cookie to whoever knows that outdated programming language

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's sad that there are fox's out there that are actually this terrible, silly nublets.
It is worse off when they think they are the best. Fox and Falco are my second best, and I would own this guy if he fights just like that. Better yet, I'll just sit back and laugh, lol! :laugh:

TwilightKing

Smash Cadet
OMFG!!!..This is funny...I think my 6 year old nephew's fox can beat this guy..Atleast I tought my nephew to shine spike, S.hop and wavedash...This guy seriously needs to slow down on the Egosauce and learn adv. techs instead of being stubborn and denying them..

SilentFox12345

Smash Cadet
GREAT.....songs. Well, not really. The first was good, second I didn't really like. Who is that (the first one)?

Oh by the way, that rolling strategy is way too good, and they banned it, so I suggest you find another strategy that isn't so cheap.

Draco_Falconi

Smash Rookie
Who banned it? The scrubs that I obliterated? All you guys need to go back on the n00biecoaster; if I played against any of you then I would lay down one hell of a thrashing and destroy you. Maybe you guys should stop trolling and admit that I am the best Fox, your denial only confirms that you are envious of my mad skills.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Plz someone... you've gotta own this guy to make him realize that he's just a noob.

STFU draco you don't know a **** about smash.

And mods close this thread please, is too stupid.

AG4U2NV

Smash Cadet
I usually don't comment unless it is something great or interessting,but this needed it.

Your Fox sucks all the way around you don't know what to follow up with anything,you are way to plain in your style but maybe you are just learning and/or wanted to get as many veiws on your youtubr video, IDK,but if this was a "real" thread to your Fox then you have wasted your time,but I guess the good news is you have a girlfriend who plays SSBM with you(like me) and actually knows how to do the basic/advance techniques,so good to that.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
No seriously man the jokes not funny anymore quit it.. its over.. your hopefully better then this joke and that video... Just stop the joke though cause i'm not even chuckling anymore its just sad
Took the words right out of my mouth...

And for the love of god someone that lives near him please shut him up...

Draco_Falconi

Smash Rookie
You guys want this thread closed because you cannot handle the truth. I post my awesome Fox video here and since you cannot do better than me, you decide to mock me to make your insecure selves feel better. Once you finish your criticizing, you try and act as if I don't exist; I guess you believe that you cannot lose to me if I don't exist. Well I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I do exist and will mop the floor with any of you in Melee. Stop with your childish games and just admit you cannot beat me, pretending that you can only makes you look foolish.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
You guys want this thread closed because you cannot handle the truth. I post my awesome Fox video here and since you cannot do better than me, you decide to mock me to make your insecure selves feel better. Once you finish your criticizing, you try and act as if I don't exist; I guess you believe that you cannot lose to me if I don't exist. Well I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I do exist and will mop the floor with any of you in Melee. Stop with your childish games and just admit you cannot beat me, pretending that you can only makes you look foolish.
Fine, we can't do better than you do, you're too good. ARE YOU HAPPY KNOW? I hope you are, and with that.. End of the Thread

SilentFox12345

Smash Cadet
If you're serious, your really screwed up.

If you're joking, its really not funny anymore. Scratch that, it was never funny.

Go to youtube and search up "Fox Smash." If you really think you're better than us, you have to see how we play. Watch a couple vids and make you're decision then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom