• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check out my awesome Fox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the vids but man Draco, you got some potential. That vid was sick and stuff, you know? I loved how you played and like jumped around and attacked. And I like that you were Fox too and all and that you shot lasers and blocked and stuff. Keep at it, brother.

Ashtten

Smash Journeyman
Kajetokun FTW!!!

"The balls are inert....
Does that mean they do nt work?!...
Yes I have been keeping tabs on the man for some time now"

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Oh man... who else is gonna post now? Where the **** are the mods? >.<

This thread is surviving to much I gotta give it a high rate for that

mackie

Smash Rookie
aww poor draco

everyone stopped flaming you and started praising you to make you feel better about yourself

good job

you still suck

lolololololol

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
aww poor draco

everyone stopped flaming you and started praising you to make you feel better about yourself

good job

you still suck

lolololololol
****ing pwnd

But seriously, i imagine by now you've started learning the advanced techs, and are getting frustrated. So you'll be pleased to know that after you've learnt all the techs, you'll still suck. becuase people will be cheap, they will mindgame you into doing everything you practised not to do. And then you'll have to break the habbits you've gotten into at such an early start. And you'll lose, throw you pad and cry.

Basic story of smash.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Hey Draconi, I can roll dodge better than you. Guess that means you have competition now. I'm the world's best melee player in these parts, so don't be jealous.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
aww poor draco

good job

you still suck

lolololololol
****ing pwnd

But seriously, i imagine by now you've started learning the advanced techs, and are getting frustrated. So you'll be pleased to know that after you've learnt all the techs, you'll still suck. becuase people will be cheap, they will mindgame you into doing everything you practised not to do. And then you'll have to break the habbits you've gotten into at such an early start. And you'll lose, throw you pad and cry.

Basic story of smash.
Hey Draconi, I can roll dodge better than you. Guess that means you have competition now. I'm the world's best melee player in these parts, so don't be jealous.
You all just HAD to reignite this pointless thread didn't you?

Draco_Falconi

Smash Rookie
Shut up guys, you are just jealous that several Melee players have finally acknowledged my greatness after they had become unblinded of their own ignorance. I am the best there is at Melee, and I'm sure my fans can tell you the same. Just because you scrubs are not good enough to have fans doesn't mean you have to flame me out of jealousy. Maybe one day, you too will also have fans. You will just need a lot of practice, but just don't ever count on beating me. I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I simply am the best and there's no need to hide that fact.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Shut up guys, you are just jealous that several Melee players have finally acknowledged my greatness after they had become unblinded of their own ignorance. I am the best there is at Melee, and I'm sure my fans can tell you the same. Just because you scrubs are not good enough to have fans doesn't mean you have to flame me out of jealousy. Maybe one day, you too will also have fans. You will just need a lot of practice, but just don't ever count on beating me. I'm not trying to be arrogant, but I simply am the best and there's no need to hide that fact.
I was not going to answer on this thread, but after reading this, all I have to say is wtf? There was some guy on this thread who said to do research on pro Fox players; I suggest listening to him. Go on youtube and type in, Silent Wolf, Ken fox, m2k or mew2king fox, pc chris fox, KDJ fox, and shined blind(because all the n00bs are impressed with this particular video for some reason but not Ken's >.>)

Look up those players' videos and say with a straight face that you are the best. Oh, if this is a joke thread, it became not funny three pages in. :ohwell:

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
Im sry for this, and I know im a month or so late but I have to say this is EASILY the funniest thread I have ever read in my entire life. Wow, just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom