• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you don't want to see in Brawl!

NukeA6

Smash Master
Sora12225 said:
It's in my siggy... FF characters, cartoon based characters, minions, and It's not so much as I don't WANT Geno.... But if it was Geno/Sora for a third party slot....I choose Sora, and I think Geno would be very clunky...
At least Geno has a way better chance than Sora. Chain of Memories had barely any recognition.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
DarkKnight077 said:
No Diddy Kong for brawl.
Yeah how about having your Ho-oh in his place eh? <_<;

Diddy>Geno>All other suggestions>Waluigi

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
DarkKnight077 said:
You fail.
Diddy sucks now, I don't want him there. Put Leon or mabye Tingle. :laugh:
Ohh yeah I fail cuz I have a better taste for characters then you do?

No man, YOU fail!

And how come Diddy sucks now ? Are you another Rare hater? Ah who cares you dont have taste at all so I can understand. :)

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Diddy Kong said:
Ohh yeah I fail cuz I have a better taste for characters then you do?

No man, YOU fail!

And how come Diddy sucks now ? Are you another Rare hater? Ah who cares you dont have taste at all so I can understand. :)
No..Rare has not made any good games in a long time! The New Goldeneye sucked, Star Fox Assualt sucked, Perfect Dark Zero sucked, Star Fox Adverntures Sucked. Rare sucks, go home you fanboy! :laugh:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
DarkKnight077 said:
No..Rare has not made any good games in a long time! The New Goldeneye sucked, Star Fox Assualt sucked, Perfect Dark Zero sucked, Star Fox Adverntures Sucked. Rare sucks, go home you fanboy! :laugh:
Who's the fanboy now? Although Rare left Microsoft I still think Rare makes pretty good games. I hear you all talking about Perfect Dark and SFA but those where still Nintendo tittles. Oh and Rare didnt made Assault go insult NAMCO for that ****er! Also... Banjo Kazooie/Tootie, DK64 and Jet Force and something with a G where the sole reason why the N64 still sold back then. Also Donkey Kong Country was the ****ing best PRODUCT in the time it got released which was way back to 1993 I think. And it is very very very well made for a SNES game. Now you ****ing go home, *******!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Rare sucks. Nintendo did the right thing by selling them. All Rare's done for Microsoft is make a couple of pathetic sequels. And I dont want Tingle in the game.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Dr. Mario and Pichu should not return.

Also, I don't want to see Tingle, but people like him, o he may get in either way :ohwell:

As much as I would like to see it, Banjo-KAzooie are nt going to make it in so everyone can forget about that dream.

No random characters from the Sonic series, like Tils, Knuckles, Amy Rose, Big Cat, Butter and Cream, Eggman, all we need is Sonic.

bbb

Smash Champion
Man, Rare, what happened? You used to be cool. *Looks over at cartridge of Donkey Kong Country*

But yeah, Perfect Dark Zero sucks, pretty d*** bad.

I don't want to see Birdo ever again, she is one of the few Nintendo characters I can't stand. Also no FF7 characters EVER. That game is so over rated it makes my brain hurt, I even enjoyed playing it, but seriously, some of these noobs, man... :mad:

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Some characters are not fitted for smash. For example Tingle, he doesn't fight he just floats ina balloon and sells maps, and tom nook, all he does is run a shop, and pacman, all he does is eat...

B.W.

Smash Champion
Cuj0 said:
oni link ,and sonic for brawl!!!!!!!
Sonic I'd have no problem with. Especially because of all the people that love Sonic but absolutaly hate Mario. This way I can beat his *** with Mario.

And this so called Oni Link doesn't exist..

I hate that nickname..

Just call him Fierce Diety Link.. And don't put him in Brawl..

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Some characters are not fitted for smash. For example Tingle, he doesn't fight he just floats ina balloon and sells maps, and tom nook, all he does is run a shop, and pacman, all he does is eat...

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
hmmm...i dont think i could stand seeing sonic in ssbb. i mean, the first thought of it seems kinda cool, but then it lames down fast. hes not even a nintendo-based character. i thought thats what the ssb series was about. pitting classic characters i the arena together. its kinda lke a remix of all the good and the greatest. apparently, im half wrong already because of snake from metal gear solid, but the idea remains the same. leave ssb to the nintendo stars. this includes old stars from the rare titles back when they were with nintendo. banjo-kazooie probably wont make it in, & conker sure as h%$l ain't, but at least add in diddy kong or something. people who say he shouldnt be in, why not? he stared in DKC2, & played a role in DKC & DK64. did i mention he was in his own game, diddy kong racing? i think it would be cool to at least fight k.rool, but, again, that aint hapening. Sorry if this was a little long.

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
Off topic:

Why are all the Diddy fans such extremists when it comes to people not liking Diddy? It's rather irritating..

On topic:

I really have no specific characters that I really don't want to be in Brawl, I just don't want a bunch of noname characters that have no relivance to any actual Nintendo game to invade Brawl.

Scratch what I just said. I don't want Cloud, Sora, or any Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts character to be in Brawl. I also don't want Fierce Deity Link, Ray01 or any other robotic characters for that matter, or Tom Nook.

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
MDZ said:
Scratch what I just said. I don't want Cloud, Sora, or any Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts character to be in Brawl. I also don't want Fierce Deity Link, Ray01 or any other robotic characters for that matter, or Tom Nook.
I would actually like to see Ray01, but definitely not Tom Nook, FFVII+, or Kingdom Hearts chars.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
Diddy Kong said:
Who's the fanboy now? Although Rare left Microsoft I still think Rare makes pretty good games. I hear you all talking about Perfect Dark and SFA but those where still Nintendo tittles. Oh and Rare didnt made Assault go insult NAMCO for that ****er! Also... Banjo Kazooie/Tootie, DK64 and Jet Force and something with a G where the sole reason why the N64 still sold back then. Also Donkey Kong Country was the ****ing best PRODUCT in the time it got released which was way back to 1993 I think. And it is very very very well made for a SNES game. Now you ****ing go home, *******!
lol u fail so badly darkknight

please stop posting about diddy kong, its completely pointless. he is gonna get in brawl for sure. its like sayin luigi shuldnt be in.

and no starters shild get in aka blaziken, if blaziken gets in then swampert shuld get in to counter it and then sceptile should get in to counter that and then u hav 3 character added and although there not bad characters... well still no starters

TAMASHI

Smash Apprentice
If Sakurai is planning on having non-Nintendo character debuts, then I would rather have characters from the Sonic games, especially Knuckles. I just think Solid Snake is a little too...Human, if you will, for SSBB. =/

icymatt

Smash Lord
I don't want characters who are in there while other characters who SHOULD be there are not.

Kirby's Taunt

Smash Rookie
I really don´t want stupid Japanese Anime people like Goku/Naruto/Ash Ketchum (lol). I´d love to see (King) Boo or something though.

And I´m seriously going to flip if Daisy makes it in >_> Remember MKDD?

Hi im daaizzy! Hi im daaizzy! *shudders*

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
what moves do u think boo could really use? i mean he could use his tongue or whatever & he can fade out of site as a b-up move, and if he was king boo, then maybe his crown, but what else? i would enjoy seeing boo to, but his moveset would haveto be pretty good.

Top Bottom