• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you don't want to see in Brawl!

Koi Ponded

Smash Rookie
I agree with Mega-Man

Although, Zero is really awesome and I wouldn't mind dashing at someone with a sword and slicing them into bits.

I think Cloud or Sephiroth would be amazing to fight with in Super Smash, but he is a bit too over-used.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
colbusman said:
waluigi works out better than pac man at least. hopefully sakurai gets his poll stateside so i can voice my opinion of who should be in brawl.
Pacman actually has real moves from his more recent games so he would work at better than Waluigi

Rikitikitimbo18

Smash Cadet
Mega Man

ok first of all mega man should tottaly be in this game he only has like 9 nintendo games on nes then like 4 more on snes that only tottally makes him nes think about it snake was on nes the same time mega man was and hes going in what makes you think they wont put mega man in

TGun

Smash Cadet
Rikitikitimbo18 said:
ok first of all mega man should tottaly be in this game he only has like 9 nintendo games on nes then like 4 more on snes that only tottally makes him nes think about it snake was on nes the same time mega man was and hes going in what makes you think they wont put mega man in
yea but megaman is like samus the same charge but instead of a girl its a childish blue robot so samus owns megaman but I could see his moves being different elements like fire and ice yknow the powers he gets off the bosses

Stryks

Smash Hero
yea but megaman is like samus the same charge but instead of a girl its a childish blue robot so samus owns megaman but I could see his moves being different elements like fire and ice yknow the powers he gets off the bosses
Just cause megaman charges doesnt mean he will be similair to samus, cmon man use ur imagination!...

-No more Pokemon(Except for Rukario)

-No more random super old characters because someone says they have history and was a great game and they are a shoe-in because the game was great and hence character is unique,and how many games the character was in and blah blah blah.I like old characters,but enough is enough.Because a character is old or a character had a good game doesn't mean he's good for smash.Yes...I'm talking about that Mike Jones and Joy Mech crap.
One is just a kid with freckels,and the other is a bunch of wads of floating gum.Iknow i'm gonna get flamed,but quit acting like there so freaking great.Jeez......Old is good,but not like..Super old,or unknown old.

-No more phantom hits.

-No Pacman.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I don't want to get into a giant debate EPF, but saying Star tropics is unknown is like saying Kid Icarus, Punch-Out!!, and Balloon Fight are unknown.

I do not want some character who was completely made up as a playable character for the game. I know people are going to say Master and Crazy hands, but they were never playable (save AR)

DokturSea

Smash Lord
I don't know if I've poster here or not, soooo.....

-Waluigi (although he's probably inevitable)
-Kafei
-Any generic enemy from any series (ESPECIALLY "Spiny")
-Blaziken
-Missingno.
-Master Chief
-KK Slider
-Vaati
-E. Gadd
-Any Punch-Out character other than Little Mac
-Wolf Link/Midna

.kR0

Smash Journeyman
Not really a specific character, but I'm getting tired of all these new FE threads advocating every "cool" character from that series. Is there any way to bundle them up to one clean thread (instead of spamming the brawl character section)? It'll be a lot easier to make a poll or something instead of making a brand new thread every time a someone likes one specific character.

Stryks

Smash Hero
pichu, minum, plusle, munchlax, mostly 1st stage evolution pokemon, like bulbasaur, torchic and like that,m tough i doubt they have a chance bein in brawl...

also seems saber doesnt want deoxys, lucario in brawl XD...

PB&J

Smash Hero
captain planet for brawl..lol just joking i want sonic and knuckles,ice climbers to return,ike,diddy kong,krystal and wolf,and bomberman

Framerate

Smash Lord
Anyone that isn't Dark Samus.

I think by the end of the posting on Smashbros.com Sakurai is gonna tell us the new title:

"Super Smash Bros. Dark Samus: featuring some other guys."

Best case scenario.

Lucina Clash

Smash Apprentice
Tom Nook (actually, any Animal Crossing character)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Mii character
Rockman (Mega Man)
Sonic is okay with me, but NO MORE THAN HIM (in the series)
Diddy and Dixie team (Diddy alone is okay)
Bomberman

Zeela12

Smash Ace
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Mii character
Rockman (Mega Man)
Bomberman

... ur taking out all the originals and cool charaters (expt diddy)

who would u rather have? Dark Samus? Light suit Samus? 8-bit Zelda?

waluigi and Deoxys = do not want.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Mii character
Rockman (Mega Man)
Bomberman
No rockman?! U sir are mentally Ill :p...
JK
Anyway I STILL dont want cute pokemon...

bloodvayne

Smash Apprentice
Tingle
Anybody with anime style Spikey hair that's third party
Marth
Naruto (***, and I don't take that word lightly)
Toad
Geno (He's boring imo)
Daisy
RAIDEN
Chester the Cheetah

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
Tom Nook-he can't fight, end of discussion. And don't use the "well, an electric mouse, a plummer, a floating balloon and a couple of princesses can't fight" excuse, or the "zomg!!1 but tom nook liek own3d a fight place b4!!1" excuse. Those excuses fail and well...they're just stupid. His moveset would be like "shovel hit, net attack, fishing rod reel in, and money throw". Wow. Pretty creative
Pichu returning (ugh...you don't know how many times I've argued this issue with stupid noob NSiders. Pichu is like the God of that place or something)
Pichu Bros or Pusle and Minin team-they're way too minor
Any Pokemon besides Lucario-Lucario is the only new pokemon rep thatt should make it imo
Miis-what are their appearaces? will they all look the same? It won't work...
Megaman-sorry I just don't like him
Balloon Fighter-look at Megaman
Fierce Diety Link (the NSiders are obsessed with him)

and thats it

Top Bottom