• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Vs Character- Which Character Will Dominate? (All new Signups! READ THE OP)

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Rejoining.....Rejoined

DTK_The_Loser (4383-3727-0966 ; Loser) :ike:
Added.

Um let me start up the :metaknight: team!

PwnerBren7/Bren~/5155-2584-0929/:metaknight:
Ehhhh...for now, let's fill up the characters on the signups for now. If we get more than 8 teams, I'll add the MK team.

"Pokemon Trainer, Toon Link, Captain Falcon, Wario, Peach, Ike, Diddy Kong, Zero Suit Samus, Donkey Kong, D3, Sheik, Meta Knight, Pit, Kirby, Ness, Lucario"

So I'm guessing the other characters won't get teams then? I guess I'll go with Kirby if that's the case [assuming this is still going to run], seeing as his team doesn't have four characters already.

UberMario (3222-6165-1451; Uber)
Clearing this up.

Only characters listed on the signups on the second post are allowed so far. If the number of entrants exceeds 32, more teams will be added as needed.

i finally got my wifi to work soo ill go for pit if there's a spot

had to post to see my brawl fc :D

LoliLovesRain (3437-2741-5403) Loli

Umm Ill have classes on tuesdays and thursdays from 9:50 am - 1:50 pm and on wednesdays from 1:30 pm -5 pm but as long as it's not during then im totally free :D

edit: uhh if i cant be pit i guess zss then but wifi zss....meh w.e. im not good
Added.

Signing up for this again ^__^. Hopefully this will go more smoothly than the first time!

dualseeker/dual/1075-9657-8001/:pit:/Smashboards and this Xat: http://cubonesbrawlladder.webs.com/chat.htm

If I can't be Pit, though, put me in either Shiek or Kirby team.

EDIT: *see's that you'll be disqualified if you don't have a live form of contact*
http://cubonesbrawlladder.webs.com/chat.htm
I can also be found here sometimes. This is my live form of contact. If you need to chat on here, just let me know.
Xat is good. However, read above.

Kazoo never set a post limit (un)
No post limit, I will not let some of the newbs join though, and as such:

ill join
killerpiller/ 0431-7057-5181/brand/kirby/brandon_piller@hotmail.com
Can't let you join. Sowrrry. :(

if i get my wii back in time for this

Jimmyfosho/Jimmy or Kaito/ hopefully still 3094-8397-9269 / :zerosuitsamus:

u dont have to put me in if u dont want to.

Added.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
if there is going to be a team :metaknight: then put me on it if not then put me on team :diddy:

Iota/Alpha/5456-5016-7691/:metaknight:or:diddy:

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
if there is going to be a team :metaknight: then put me on it if not then put me on team :diddy:

Iota/Alpha/5456-5016-7691/:metaknight:or:diddy:
I'll put on on team MK. If two more MKs show up, then you'll get it. If not, you'll be on Diddy Kong.

team :pit: or :zerosuitsamus: you do noooow xD
Waiting for two more :pit:

Yo, Wazoo, if there's going to be a :samus: team, then put me and IsmaR down.

If not, put me under :peach:.
No spamus, so you'll be with peach.

Entry method via the OP, do eet!

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
AyatoK26/1247-0129-1490/Ant or Ace (depends)/:peach: (:zelda: :olimar:)/AIM

If there aren't any zelda or olimar signups, place me on the peach team.

Thanks!

Aibou

Smash Master
Why don't you, instead of using random characters, take the first 16 different characters people sign up as?

Top Bottom