• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Reviews: Falco

Maybe

Smash Cadet
Do Jigglypuff/Peach next! I like to play against them because Jigglypuff has no good moves. Especially her Down B which does absolutely nothing and Up B which can't even recover! Peach is just really easy to kill because all of her aerial moves have SO much lag!

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
marth next imo

i've been debating between using marth and roy, and i think you could help me decide
Well, Marth's sword looks a little longer, but Roy's is fiery and has a larger hitbox. Plus, Roy's down-special is, like, instant death if you run off the stage and counter Fox's up-special with it. On the other hand, Marth seems to fall slower than Roy, so you don't need as much practice to use his aerial moves before hitting the ground. I'd say they're about even for beginners, but Roy is probably better if you master him 8D

PS I think you should master Mr. Game & Watch next, I'm very interested in how useful that hammer attack of his is.

PPS This is UNQUESTIONABLY a troll thread. It's been 4 days and he hasn't reviewed a single other character. I think he's just enjoying watching all of us squirm from the agony of Ham10298-post deficiency.

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Falco sounds pretty cool, I might check him out. I only played him once and I threw most of my lives suiciding with that fast runny side special move :/

Like other people said, you should definitely do a Marth guide. I've been playing him but... i dunno, I feel as if Roy might be better. Great work!

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
ham10298 can you please explain to me what falcos down b is for??? someone told me that if you charge it long enough you turn into peppy. can you clarify??

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
when i was playing a level 9 falco with my fox, I noticed that the lasers are slower but they also stunned me!!1 good thing fox has a reflector on his down + B

No falcos mess with my fox because i am a true mastr

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
"One-Hit-Wonder" symdrome- How can he top that stellar Falco Write-up?

Give this man time gaiyz. He is taking the time to master one, if not ALL of our requested character guides. He is trying to usher in the new 2012 metgame solo.

Ham for president!!!

:phone:

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I put this thread under my 'daily favorites' folder along with various cooking blogs and Fox News updates I check every morning after sending the kids off to school. Please update soon!

Twinkles

Smash Lord
he should put up a poll so people can vote for the next character

my vote goes to falcon

odinNJ

Smash Lord
do you mean his side serious a move. if yes then i agree hes pretty good, but come on, kirbys so fast.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
yeah well my madcats controller can make my kirby a a aaaaaa go so fast. your going down.

Top Bottom