• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Matchups & Strategies

Roller

Smash Legend
Well I judge how good every character is in relation to their matchup vs Pikachu, lol. Using that logic DDD would not be so high on the tier list.

/btw, that isn't really how I judge how good a char is..

gallax

Smash Hero
Well I judge how good every character is in relation to their matchup vs Pikachu, lol. Using that logic DDD would not be so high on the tier list.

/btw, that isn't really how I judge how good a char is..
lol. DDD would be near last place then. next to fox and sheik. lol

BTW...i am taking currently working on something for the matchup and i think you all will be surprised when you see it. It may take me a little bit since i dont have that much experience in it. but i PROMISE it will be up by the end of sunday night.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Because i actually help the community and just prove that he is basically worthless right now. I'm not gonna bother making any more comments about it, there is no point to even get aggrevated at it.

gallax

Smash Hero
dont worry esam...i love ya and thats all that matters. go florida! and i would like to get together to talk about some of the matchups so i can get some better ideas in some of them.

gallax

Smash Hero
i like having a second opinion esam in the matchups. got good response and everything. so what we can do is we will both do matchup articles. but both can be posted under the link. under general discussion we will have the first section that says by michael then the next general discussion will say by esam. i dont care how you do yours but as long as we can both put an opinion in there it will be that much better.

edit* everyone stop criticizing esam or i will have you blocked from the boards.

kirbysprite

Smash Cadet
I can't wait until the matchups go to Fox. Because I might something to talk about... I have nothing with other characters because I rarely play against them.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
.... Play patient... crawl dash shield to grab.... shield if he approaches... just grab the stupid fox then at 75% usmash... then finish with fsmash/thunder/ w/e

if its wifi then I can understand...

kirbysprite

Smash Cadet
.... Play patient... crawl dash shield to grab.... shield if he approaches... just grab the stupid fox then at 75% usmash... then finish with fsmash/thunder/ w/e

if its wifi then I can understand...
Hm... I didn't really want to get into a discussion about him, since I just use the Q&A Thread.

Yeah, but since it's my brother, who is the only person I play against, I sometimes don't CG him because it's totally boring just getting him up to 80-100%, then somehow killing him. I have problems just killing him...

babybaby 12

Smash Cadet
Rollerking, that wasnt funny.

Also ESAM, i saw one of you matchups on Youtube and you SUCK. My brother can beat you. All he has to do is press B and he can win. You're a disgrace to Pikachu. And you call yourself pro..

People say Captain Falcon sucks, but my brother's really good at using him, and he can beat ESAM. This is ESAM's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjYNgbzWb8

LOL!

Zylar

Smash Ace
Rollerking, that was hilarious. :laugh:

Also ESAM, i saw ONE of your matchups on Youtube and you lost. My brother could beat you if we ever have the guts to challenge you. All he has to do is press B, not even move, and he can give you trouble. You've disgraced Pikachu that time, even though I don't know the matchup, the opponent or anything. And I thought you're a pro... :(

The tier list say Captain Falcon sucks, but my brother's really good at using him, he can press B. And he can beat ESAM by pressing B, WITHOUT moving, jumping, recovering, OR shielding,. This is ESAM's video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjYNgbzWb8

LOL!
Fixed for lulz.

babybaby 12

Smash Cadet
Lol Zylar, you suck at editing. My brother could beat you and ESAM easily, but we don't have a Wi-Fi connection around here. Lucky for you two, cuz you'd get killed by Captain Falcon. Captain Falcon is the only character in the whole game who can win if the user presses B. Yeah, Falcon's just amazing. I bet you two are scared of Captain Falcon, though I don't blame you. He runs at the speed of death. Only reason he's so low on the Tier List is bcuz they're scared of him.

Also ESAM, hop off Zylar's rod.

He sucks.

Zylar

Smash Ace
I'm going to have fun with this. :)

Lol Zylar, thank you for editing my post. My brother could beat you and ESAM easily, if I unplugged both your controllers. But we don't have a Wi-Fi connection around here, lucky for me, cuz Captain Falcon would ban me from ever playing Brawl again. Meta Knight is the only character in the whole game who can win if the user presses B. Yeah, he's just amazingly broken. I bet you two are scared of wasting your time, though I don't blame you. My laggy no Wi-fi connection runs at the speed of death. Only reason I'm so low on the Tier List is bcuz they're scared of the sight.

Also ESAM, I apoligize for all previous posts. :urg: Do you forgive me?

Oh, and Zylar rocks.
This is the last one I promise. I have a life to go live.

babybaby 12

Smash Cadet
That last edit was even worse than the first one. BTW, MetaKnight can't win if the user presses B all day. Also I don't use Falcon, my BROTHER does. I'm not good at using him like he is. If a MetaKnight user pressed B all day, he'd lose badly.

babybaby 12

Smash Cadet
Lol, that was worse than the first edit. BTW, my brother mains Falcon, not me. Also MetaKnight cannot win by pressing B all day.

gallax

Smash Hero
babybaby 12 i have reported you to a super moderator and be sure that action will take place against you. please stop visiting these threads unless you really would like to contribute to them.

thespymachine

Smash Ace
What happened with Lucario?

Also, I'm going to be playing a Zelda and ZSS player here soon a lot. So I'm going to save some of our videos and study them and stuff for this.

And further, I don't think there is not even close to enough Pika discussion. So I'm going to start posting more and often on here.

gallax

Smash Hero
good. but most of our discussion takes place on the pika chat. also, me a stealth and esam are talking always on aim to each other. plus i take notes of any vids that i can take a good look at and study. but discussion is always good. lucario is next in line buddy.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
He's not our offical matchup discussion, but Pikachu will be Week 11 in the Yoshi matchup thread once Mmac changes Zelda to 40:60.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Who is the worst matchup for Pikachu?
Pikachu's worst matchups are generally considered to be Marth, G&W & ROB.

I personally also dislike playing Diddy with Pika, but I think that's more of a personal problem.....

Top Bottom